Does someone know why hair changes aren't shown for me ? I was sure the hair changed when I selected it in the beginning, but now after some hair growth I took a look and something seems to be wrong. It's displaying my racemenu hair, the elastic hairband wont give back my old hair after undoing the hairstyle and getting a haircut doesn't change anything. :classic_blink:

I'm on SE I have Apachii Hair, KS Hairdos and Hairdos SMP.

UPDATE: I have reinstalled the mod and only selected KS Hairdos, without the + KS Hairdos SMP hairs and now it works! It seems something is wrong with the integration of the SMP hairs as default hairs.

Edited by AkiKay
On 6/6/2023 at 1:18 PM, Balgin said:

Okay, I've got a bug with the Dibella quest. The hairbrush that Yorga gives us works normally when it shouldn't. This seems to be the case with multiple characters across multiple different saves. It doesn't break quest progression but it does revert the hairstyle back to the default for that length.

Cannot reproduce this. Do you use the hairstyles preset in the MCM, or did you configure some other styles?

Simple request, could you add loop earrings as a choice instead of just studs? Not interested in rings for any other piercings, just ears.

Also, I thought I saw labia as a piercing choice in one of the menus but I don't find it in the base menu for what gets pierced, i.e. Tris doesn't offer it as a piercing choice and a labia ring/stud is not a choice in her "What do you have for sale" menu. Have I just not met all the potential women who do piercings or didn't that choice make the cut?

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Cannot reproduce this. Do you use the hairstyles preset in the MCM, or did you configure some other styles?

I used the Dibella quest hairstyle setting to specify a custom hairstyle for the quest. I did not have anything set up on the custom styles page and I did not have use custom styles as default selected on the main hair page. It isn't hair model related because I was able to reproduce this bug with 2 different hairstyles across 3 different saves. Two older saves 'though. The other dates back to more recently but still predates the most recent mod updates by one or two versions.

On 6/6/2023 at 8:37 PM, AkiKay said:

Does someone know why hair changes aren't shown for me ? I was sure the hair changed when I selected it in the beginning, but now after some hair growth I took a look and something seems to be wrong. It's displaying my racemenu hair, the elastic hairband wont give back my old hair after undoing the hairstyle and getting a haircut doesn't change anything. :classic_blink:

UPDATE: I have reinstalled the mod and only selected KS Hairdos, without the + KS Hairdos SMP hairs and now it works! It seems something is wrong with the integration of the SMP hairs as default hairs.

Can second this. Works now like a charm, tho. :D

On 5/30/2023 at 8:06 AM, wareware said:

Found an issue with the set styles. For 10st styles the menu doesn't seem to load any presets past 0Victorian in KS Hairdos on SE.

Is there a hard coded limit to the number of items that can be displayed here?

Found the bug. UIExtensions is indeed limited at 126 items per list. Fix will come soon in the next update.

On 6/6/2023 at 8:37 PM, AkiKay said:

10 hours ago, Chu Chulainn said:

Can second this. Works now like a charm, tho. :D

Does the configuration file posted below help?

49 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Does the configuration file posted below help?

Spoiler

The hairs are recognized in the menus for styling options, but the ypsDefault.json that seems to control the hair growth stages doesn't work for me when using the + SMP hairs option in the fomod. When using something like KS + HG in the fomod instead, the default hairs in that .json work perfectly.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

The hairs are recognized in the menus for styling options, but the ypsDefault.json that seems to control the hair growth stages doesn't work for me when using the + SMP hairs option in the fomod. When using something like KS + HG in the fomod instead, the default hairs in that .json work perfectly.

Strange, because I cannot reproduce this bug. Seems to work fine for me. Would be good to know what hairstyles exactly are not working.

4 hours ago, wareware said:

Certain hairstyles that exist in the ypsHairDefault.json don't exist in the SE version of the mods.

Heres my edited json which also includes the SMP KS Hairdos added by this ; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31405

ypsHairDefault.json 1.33 kB · 1 download GMsHair aXing.esp.json 2.26 kB · 1 download ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json 4.78 kB · 1 download

Thank you so much. I will add the GMsHair configuration to the next update.

Could you please post explicitly all required hair mods for the ypsHairDefault.json posted by you? (ideally including links, because I have all hair mods installed and the json from the current uploaded yps version works fine for me, so I am probably using some older hair mod versions).

1 hour ago, KentuckyExpat said:

The responses in the [Girl Talk] option need to be slowed down. I have Fuz Ro Duh installed by the responses still only appear for 1 or 2 seconds.

I have observed this as well, but only in the SE version. This is affecting a lot of other dialogues as well. I don't know how to fix this. Maybe adding voice overs like cobra0798 did? Adding voiceovers for the new dialogues would be really nice, but I'd rather finish the main quest line first.

Edited by emily1673
45 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Could you please post explicitly all required hair mods for the ypsHairDefault.json posted by you? (ideally including links, because I have all hair mods installed and the json from the current uploaded yps version works fine for me, so I am probably using some older hair mod versions).

I have observed this as well, but only in the SE version. This is affecting a lot of other dialogues as well. I don't know how to fix this. Maybe adding voice overs like cobra0798 did? Adding voiceovers for the new dialogues would be really nice, but I'd rather finish the main quest line first.

That's SE mods so there might be compatibility issues with LE. It would be nice to get a big old hair list sorted out at some point 'though for everyone's benefit.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

That's SE mods so there might be compatibility issues with LE. It would be nice to get a big old hair list sorted out at some point 'though for everyone's benefit.

All the SE hair mods I have seen so far, either are compatible with LE, or use a different esp name. So there are no compatibility issues.

If there are any, I will try to provide different variants of the json files.

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Its this KS Hairdos SMP

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300

And that conversion I posted earlier.

To use these for LE you would need to substitute them with their LE equivalent, the ones I added are ports(?) of the conversions Dint999 did on LE. They are all just SMP versions of hairdos that already exist in KS Hairdos so you could do that too.

On 6/2/2023 at 10:28 AM, emily1673 said:

I am still using an old version of HG hair, where they apperentaly still work. It would be really helpful if anybody could suggest alternative default hairstyles for these lengths. Mergin 3rd party hairstyles in the YPS mod is no option currently.:)

I have a few suggestions in mind but what's the intent of that stage of the quest? Is it supposed to be the hairdresser showing off her technical skill to produce one of those looks that is impressive at first glance but you might not want to be stuck with for too long or is it supposed to be Yorga making what she thinks is a nice style that lots of girls will want to copy? So nice to look at or nice to live with?

v. 6.5
New feature: HAIRSTYLE MODEL (works only with UIExtensions installed):
- when starting a hair makeover, you can now choose to become a "hairstyle model": this will grant a random hair style free of charge, which you'll have to wear for a while; in MCM can set hair makeover lock period, minimum hair length kept by the hair stylist, and chance to get a mohawk
- in the hair style, hair length, and hair color menus you can now pick the choice option "random"
- hair style choice list is no longer capped at 126 hair styles

New updates for QUESTS:
- more stages of the Dibella quest, for some quest stages it is strongly recommended to install Vivi's Cockcages (LE or SE; activation of the .esp is not needed)
- reconfigured internal quest aliases, solving some issues preventing the Dibella or Chastity quest from starting properly
- the chastity piercing quest stage with Tris should now work for SE

Additional updates:
- increased default hair growth to 5 times the human natural hair growth (previously: 2 times); hair growth is still slow (as it should be), but progress is more notable in game (affects only new games)
- disabled hair growth potions by default (affects only new games, can still enable them in MCM)
- hair stylists won't run around as much as before during a makeover session (though they might now get stuck in the wall)
- updated configuration for KS Hairdos SMP (SE) and GMsHair (SE), thanks to Wareware!
- in the mod description: updated link to old HG hair files for LE, which will make old HG standard hairstyles work. Thanks to anonymous515!
- messages during professional manicure sessions have been updated a bit
- professional manicure is now available from all YPS vendors

For MODDERS:
- can now query the installed version of YPS as string (e.g. "6.5") and as int value of the last changes (e.g. 230608 for 08 June 2023 → easier to compare) with these script commands:

JsonUtil.Load("../ypsFashion/ypsData.json")
string ypsVersion = JsonUtil.StringListGet("../ypsFashion/ypsData.json","versionstring",0)
int ypsVersionDate = JsonUtil.IntListGet("../ypsFashion/ypsData.json","versiondate",0)

--------------------------

Special note on the Dibella quest:
In this update the main story will advance and significant changes will happen, some stages truly are not for the faint of heart! There are two new quest branches; for one of them it is required to install Vivi’s cockcages LE or SE (the quest will technically work without, but you would be missing some interesting stuff).
Known issues:
- Some quest markers will only show up when you restart the quest. (Hint: in the City Council you need to talk to Proventus Avenicci or Brill.)

- If you "trip over your heels" while lying/sitting, you need to turn off the "trip" animations in the DD MCM menu.

- Vivi's cockcages can cause some issues with the textures; need to install them correctly.

- errors like "cannot equip another belt" may rarely appear (in particular when using SE), in that case you need to reload a previous save; please post if you have any further issues
- Some NPC might suddenly die right next to the player character, caused by an extremely rare pathing bug; if that happens, reload a previous save.
- The quest is still unfinished, there are still some surprises ahead. The current last stage is shortly after the two quest branches merge together again, and made obvious in the mod.

Feel free to give feedback on the quest, but please use spoilers when discussing the quest here; the new stages will bring some surprises, and everybody should be able to experience them for themselves.

Thank you all! :)

Edited by emily1673

Right, so......

The new random hair style model option is interesting. I know it's been discussed in the thread already but it allows for some interesting roleplaying options (a lover insisting on a surprise haircut or doing something to please them, a poor girl selling her lengthy hair (takes a random style for free so she can sell the cut hair for profit) etc).

Now on to the new Dibella quest stuff.

Spoiler

I've explored both routes.

The willy one with a penis certainly comes with enough warnings that it's easy to believe it will be permanent. Especially the one in the status spell tab. It might get removed during intimate acts then replaced but we shall see. The quest might expand in some attempts to remove the cage (similar to the Infibulation quest although probably not going back to the same doctor as, while he has the skill, he probably wouldn't be willing given his participation in the encaging). Such attempts do not need to be successful. It feels like there should eventually be an option to remove it but there's been so many heavy warnings and chances to pull out that it feels pretty final at this point.

There is an issue with the vivi's cock cage model. The penis is untextured/grey/purple looking and does not fit inside the cage which sits oddly on top of the old todger. I might need to check I installed it correctly. I can provide a screenshot if need be.

The other route (with a fanny) has some issues of its own. First off was constantly "tripping over in Ray's high heel foot device" while trying to lie on the hospital bed. For some reason the tripping up animation forces the character to stand up then fall down on the bed the other way 'round with their feet up by the pillow. It wasn't entirely clear what to do beyond using T to pass time. There was an occasional bug where attempting to move off the hospital bed in third person mode was impossible. The bed could not be selected to interact with it and using movement keys to get off wouldn't work. In first person mode the bed could not be selected but the character could move off it. However, they would still be lying down (floating at bed level) in the resting position. Switching to third person mode would allow the bed to be selected and then the character could hobble and crawl around and interact with things and people like the doctors and nurse she was supposed to speak to during this period.

After the third stretching session that felt like it should almost be enough. Waiting for the fourth one seemed like one session too many and I started wondering if there'd be a fifth.

Another option is that the player needs a lover to consent to the surgery. The healing times in the hospital are so long that the lover's 10 day limit is easily surpassed probably creating problems. I don't know if this was intentional. So that after the surgery they can say "look, you just left me waiting too long and I'm not that interested any more. Go out there and find all the lovely people in Skyrim and love them" (thus avoiding locking the new girl into a relationship with one of two specific npc's at the end of the quest).

It almost feels like sorting out the paperwork will end the quest (although, if you wanted to add some more stuff afterwards that would make total sense such as the aforementioned "pink options" in the other thread). I do recall that you once mentioned that completing the quest would unlock everything (hair styles, piercings, high heel training device etc). I have a feeling that getting the paperwork all sorted and the new girl registered might result in that unlocking but the penis cage suggests that particular branch might have more after registration.

While the pink options might be existing quest stages none of those have really been optional (beyond drinking more medicine from time to time). Pink options are likely to be optional stuff or a button in the mcm to make pink options count towards Bimbo corruption (player's choice). I can imagine them being things like being persuaded to try a new nail colour or being persuaded to go to Tris for some new piercings. I know that ages ago you mentioned there being more than just pierced ears in the Dibella quest and early versions of the mod always included the earlobe piercing kit and navel piercing kit but no kits have been added for other slots. I suspect these two were special.

I also suspect that, if you're going for closer Bimbo interaction then using the Bimbo option to purchase pink piercings from the shopkeepsr at Radient Rayment then finding out you can't wear them and being directed downstairs to see Tris for a special piercing session might be a valid pink option. It wouldn't necessarily need to be the same ones that BOS uses but could be a different assortment.

Anyway, that's enough rambling for now. I should probably just leave that there as early feedback and let you make of it what you will.

32 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Don't worry. I worked out which textures I was missing.

Good! Thanks for testing this out. The textures a problem, they work for me in LE, but not in SE. I will add this to the known issues.

The "trip over your heels" is a problem with DD. Need to turn off the "trip" animations in the DD MCM menu.

All the rest: It is all working as intended.

Spoiler

It you set quest advancement speed MCM to 3 (maximum), there should be 3 sessions only.

Most of the story is now done, but the quest is NOT finished. Still coming (according to the current plan):

- one smaller feature

- one medium feature

- (optionally) some big drama ?

- the happy (?) ending

(plus the option of becoming a bimbo)

And once this is done, if there is time, I could still add some additional quest branches and dialogues etc.

Edited by emily1673
32 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

All the rest: It is all working as intended.

Reveal hidden contents

It you set quest advancement speed MCM to 3 (maximum), there should be 3 sessions only.

Most of the story is now done, but the quest is NOT finished. Still coming (according to the current plan):

- one smaller feature

- one medium feature

- (optionally) some big drama ?

- the happy (?) ending

(plus the option of becoming a bimbo)

And once this is done, if there is time, I could still add some additional quest branches and dialogues etc.

Not quite.

Spoiler

The nurse stands on the bed during the operation (standing in the middle of the player).

The doctor says he last performed this operation 5 years ago and that he remembers it fondly.

The town official says it was 6 years and 2 months ago.

Did the surgeon do one fof the books without registering it?

That would be my guess.

Edited by Balgin

I stumbled upon this mod a few days ago and found myself wondering if it's toenail models might be used as part of the professional manicure feature of this mod.

Equippable Toenails for female RP femalefeet (UUNP - CBBE)

The mod's from 2018 so it might be difficult getting permission if the modder isn't around any more.

I haven't downloaded anything yet. Just looked at the screenshots. It seems some people have issues and the mod requires feet from another mod to work. At least both mods are from the same creator so they should work well together. Some people have had problems trying to get it to work 'though. I wasn't a big fan of the pointy ones but the square cut ones looked very YPS style.

[ ! ] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD [ ! ]

Healthy Feet Female feet is REQUIRED for this mod to function as intended:
Mod Description Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91261?tab=description
Mod Files Download(s) Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91261?tab=files

Edited by Balgin