1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Immersive Fashion is a great mod, glad people are still maintaining and improving it :)

I absolutely echo your sentiment. Of course we'd be even more glad if Emily would be able to come back and finish the Dibella quest (or at least update it with some more content). Given how it ended I'd say I've got a pretty good idea which sort of route she was taking with it (given the way the quest stages from the previous update played out). Unfortunately Emily's far too busy to update the mod but eventually it could happen if we wait long enough. In the meantime, 'though, we'll just have to enjoy ourselves with community made updates and add ons.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Perhaps a different way to encourage the pc to change might be practical though, such as they become dirty/smelly based on a timer that applies a debuff until changed.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There's no perfect solution

Oh wow ? i only understood half of it, it does sound complicated, i was hoping it was an easy way to do like the way lipstick and eye makeup smudge, but i forgot you said you wanted to make them object with slot, so it is cleary very different system then.

I really already like the idea they can get lost or stolen enough, or what Slorm say about debuff for dirty stocking. (even though, personally for me, my character almost always has for example speechcraft debuff from so many mods almost all the time, i did stop care about it)

damage state would be nice but do not seem worth the work!

7 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

damage state would be nice but do not seem worth the work!

If you want to take one of the textures from 'Equippable stockings' and make a texture and send it to me I'll have a look at what I can do but:

1. Don't spend too long on it because I don't know if we'll do it and we also need permission. Unfortunately the author hasn't been on in some time...

2. I don't know how long it'll take me to look at it. I'm really busy right now. 

3. The stockings are CBBE only. We really could do with having UNP textures to be universal. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If the counter is set too low then they'll be ripping all the time and you won't be too bothered using them. 

oh god that is just like the real world.... Turn back! Turn back now! ?

32 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

oh god that is just like the real world.... Turn back! Turn back now! ?

sorry ?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

The stockings are CBBE only. We really could do with having UNP textures to be universal. 

i made a version for unp, but not with names matching, it most be... somewhere in this thread...

i did fast job for stocking, not good but good enough for test, fishnet is normal fishnet stocking, floral is with damage, both is unp

stockings_fishnet.dds stockings_floral.dds

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Or say you bought a pair of stockings and wore them to 90% of life. Then you got robbed and they were stolen so you went and bought a new pair of the exact same type of stockings then they would only last 10% of life before ripping. (The system would not be able to distinguish between stockings of the same type)

There's no perfect solution. 

I know you said you want to go to a armor slot for stocking, but you could just make them into 'leg makeup' that you apply as a slavetat.  Then just keep track of a 'stocking health' in the background.  Consuming another stocking item just refreshes you back to 100% stocking health and consumes the item.  

Taking off your stockings would just throw them out (maybe with an exception for doing it while at full 'stocking health')  It's slightly unrealistic but I don't think there are many practical or roleplay applications for taking off damaged stocking and then putting the same damaged stockings back on.

If you really want to simulate a gal dressing up in damage stockings by using a specific generic 'damaged stocking' item that's lootable or a quest item for a specifically written scenario or whatever you are looking for.

43 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I know you said you want to go to a armor slot for stocking, but you could just make them into 'leg makeup' that you apply as a slavetat. 

They are already an overlay. That's why they fit so well. And why I want to do the same bra/panties if I can. 

44 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

Consuming another stocking item just refreshes you back to 100% stocking health and consumes the item. 

It's certainly another approach but if the items is consumed immediately then consider that: 

1. They can't really be removed by the player

2. Can't be stolen/lost/confiscated. 

3. Can't easily be detected by WornHasKeyword() can't be run because it's not worn. 

46 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

Taking off your stockings would just throw them out (maybe with an exception for doing it while at full 'stocking health')  It's slightly unrealistic but I don't think there are many practical or roleplay applications for taking off damaged stocking and then putting the same damaged stockings back on.

Mmm. You're going to hit problems there. Nearly every LL mod love taking your clothes or stripping you at every turn. You're going to go through a lot of sets until you just go fuck it. I'll go without. 

They shouldn't be able to be destroyed so easily that you need to bring a bumper pack with you to keep up or it's going to get old fast. 

2 minutes ago, Justchris said:

Is it possible to make the mod recognize new piercings? I think it's in ypsPiercingTicker.pex script file, but It's a lot of code and I'm not sure how to do it.

If they use the correct item slots then the mod will try to recognise them. If they have the right keywords or words in their item name then the mod will try to recognise them. For example I blieve the mod tries to detect items with piercing or piercings in the name. I can't remember the specifics but there's already a degree of piercing recognition going on. There's a small amount of piercings from a few mods that don't get detected but it seems to recognise most of them.

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

If they use the correct item slots then the mod will try to recognise them. If they have the right keywords or words in their item name then the mod will try to recognise them. For example I blieve the mod tries to detect items with piercing or piercings in the name. I can't remember the specifics but there's already a degree of piercing recognition going on. There's a small amount of piercings from a few mods that don't get detected but it seems to recognise most of them.

Thank you, I figured it out you have to have Nipplering in the name of the piercing for it to be recognized, piercing didn't work nor did changing the keywords.

42 minutes ago, Silexflint said:

Well so far a nice mod. Just for me the gender bender questline gets stuck at stage ''go to town''. boots fully trained. addiction maxed...nothing happens. or maybe is this the end of the mod so far i dont know. 

Okay. You're at the hardest stage in the quest.

Spoiler below.

Spoiler

You need to walk around and speak to men. Lots of men, every man it takes until you get them making an unwanted advance on you. This is extremely random and can easily take multiple weeks on medium to slow quest speed. I'd highly recommend going into the MCM and adjusting the quest speed to the fastest it can possibly be until you've suffered two unwanted advances. Then go back into the mcm and set the quest speed back to normal for the next stages.

When the first man tries to chat you up the quest will advance to a stage called "I feel annoyed" which basically means walk around again speaking to men until you get another unwanted advance. After two men have tried to chat you up you can go back to Ray and complain about all the unwanted attention from men. You're about two thirds of the way through the quest's currently available content.

18 minutes ago, Silexflint said:

thx for the reply, now one more question: which setting needs to be maxed in mcm?

This one.

Generally you'll want it set to 2 for most stages but there's a later stage where speed 3 would feel rather unrealistic. You definitely want it set to 3 for the current walk around town stages 'though.

20210507160651_1.jpg.1fcc5d253a8addf6538bf16051272b39.jpg

hmm...seems i dont have that option in the mcm menu, that may be because i'm using ver. 6.0.0 . the newer version (SE build) wont work, since mod organizer is constantly telling me, that the wizard.txt is invalid and that the mod per se is broken. 

5 minutes ago, Silexflint said:

hmm...seems i dont have that option in the mcm menu, that may be because i'm using ver. 6.0.0 . the newer version (SE build) wont work, since mod organizer is constantly telling me, that the wizard.txt is invalid and that the mod per se is broken. 

Ah, that might be a problem, yes.

Ok i somehow managed to fix the issue. Now there is a new problem. I managed to reach to the ''find the priestress in Markarth'' quest. Unfortunately there is no quest marker. So i interviewed almost every person in that town without succes. Where to find that priestress?^^''

2 hours ago, Silexflint said:

Ok i somehow managed to fix the issue. Now there is a new problem. I managed to reach to the ''find the priestress in Markarth'' quest. Unfortunately there is no quest marker. So i interviewed almost every person in that town without succes. Where to find that priestress?^^''

This one's a little tricky as you're not actually looking for a priestess in Markarth. Go to the temple of Dibella in Markarth and speak to the hairdresser/beautician there (her name will begin with a Y just like all the other hairdressers). She'll be sitting on a chair near one of the four big pillars or walking from one chair to the other. She's the one you need to speak to. Congratulations. You're getting very near to the end of the playable portion of the quest that's been released so far.

Well so far this is really a very well made, sophisticated mod i have to say. One lat minor thing i saw: There is always a gap at the arms when nail are equipped. for which cbbe setting are these nailed hands made. cause since there are no sliders with this mod, i could instead ajust everything else to whatever slider-preset the nails have. so does anyone know the preset used for the nails?

So, is there any way to change your natural hair color?  Cause I'd rather not have to start from a new save for every new character.  Also I was kinda not finished with character creation when I stupidly said yes to the prompt, wound up blond but would rather be brunette.  

39 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

So, is there any way to change your natural hair color?  Cause I'd rather not have to start from a new save for every new character.  Also I was kinda not finished with character creation when I stupidly said yes to the prompt, wound up blond but would rather be brunette.  

Ah, I've done that before.  I've gotten into the habit now of always saying no to the prompt for hair control when it first comes up.  Once I am committed to the character, have them looking the way I want, then I go into the MCM and enable hair control. 

One thing that I noticed is that if you use the console by hitting ` and typing ShowRaceMenu it will temporarily show you your original hair color while you are in there.  So one thing you could try is to first go into the MCM for YPS, disable hair control, then go into ShowRaceMenu, change your hair color, and then go back into the MCM and enable hair control?  You may want to copy your save file to an alternate file folder just as a backup first.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

Ah, I've done that before.  I've gotten into the habit now of always saying no to the prompt for hair control when it first comes up.  Once I am committed to the character, have them looking the way I want, then I go into the MCM and enable hair control. 

One thing that I noticed is that if you use the console by hitting ` and typing ShowRaceMenu it will temporarily show you your original hair color while you are in there.  So one thing you could try is to first go into the MCM for YPS, disable hair control, then go into ShowRaceMenu, change your hair color, and then go back into the MCM and enable hair control?  You may want to copy your save file to an alternate file folder just as a backup first.

There is also a potion of natural hair change color. I don't recall the exact name but a quick "help natural" in the console should find it for you!

12 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Tried that, but the moment I turned hair control back on it reset.

11 hours ago, LongTumbleDown said:

There is also a potion of natural hair change color. I don't recall the exact name but a quick "help natural" in the console should find it for you!

Oooh, I've actually got a mod that lets me browse items through either a menu or via Search function (can't remember the name), so I'll just give that one a shot!  Better to work within the confines of the mod when possible, less likelihood of @#$%ing it up.

2 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Oooh, I've actually got a mod that lets me browse items through either a menu or via Search function (can't remember the name), so I'll just give that one a shot!  Better to work within the confines of the mod when possible, less likelihood of @#$%ing it up.

I believe it's called Potion of natural hair colour change or Cursed potion of natural hair colour change. It should be quite easy to find if you're using AddItemsMenu.