I'm now very curious how you're doing the gender change. I have been trying to do that and have had no success.

Edit: ah, I see you also resorted to opening racemenu. Damn, I hoped you came up with something better than I was able to.

I also wish I could :(

I got the impression that all mods doing sex change will need a racemenu call sooner or later (this is even true for the very sophisticated and well done Sexlab Hormones).

Since we need to put up with the racemenu call anyway, I wanted to make sex change as simple as possible, and rather concentrate on the preconditions and on the consequences.

Basically it is the code snippet I posted in your thread.

And believe me: If a male character quaffs the Potion of Feminization, they will continue their game as female character. You may try it out ;)

maybe I'll just be lazy and call your modevent. ;)

You did say you had modevents, right?

Yes. This is what you can use:

SendModEvent("yps-SetPlayerGenderEvent", string NewGender, int Permanence = 0)
; will set the player gender (and force player to change it when necessary)
; values for NewGender: "male", "female"
; if the value of Permanence != 0, the change will be permanent (and never again be changed by future mod events or potions)

But I do hope that you continue developing your promising "Pretend to be male" mod :)

I do get messages that armpit hair is growing but I haven't been able to see any change on my character yet... this applies to 5.3 and all versions before that I could try so far.

Did you install the "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair?

Yes. This is what you can use:
SendModEvent("yps-SetPlayerGenderEvent", string NewGender, int Permanence = 0)
; will set the player gender (and force player to change it when necessary)
; values for NewGender: "male", "female"
; if the value of Permanence != 0, the change will be permanent (and never again be changed by future mod events or potions)
But I do hope that you continue developing your promising "Pretend to be male" mod :)

I do get messages that armpit hair is growing but I haven't been able to see any change on my character yet... this applies to 5.3 and all versions before that I could try so far.

Did you install the "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair?
well,I have SS at a reasonably stable point. Next comes finishing Escape the Cell's non-dragonborn storyline. Then I need to fix College Days. After that, I'll have time to look at expanding these other mostly-concept mods. ;)

Right, so I don't know if I'm missing something. I can't seem to get any body piercings even though I don't have anything equipped. I even used another mod to double-check the item slots to make sure nothing was equipped, and there was nothing. Any ideas?

Right, so I don't know if I'm missing something. I can't seem to get any body piercings even though I don't have anything equipped. I even used another mod to double-check the item slots to make sure nothing was equipped, and there was nothing. Any ideas?

This is how it should work: Go to Radiant Raiment, find Tris in the basement, get your body parts pierced, wear the starter piercings for a while (about a week), then you can wear all piercings.

Maybe this has been asked before but is it possible to use only the hair growth and deactivate the other features like piercing requirements, mascara and so on?

Another question i have is what the difference is between lite and full version?

And third, what is the overall scriptload generated by your mod?

This is how it should work: Go to Radiant Raiment, find Tris in the basement, get your body parts pierced, wear the starter piercings for a while (about a week), then you can wear all piercings.

See, that's the issue. I can't get any body piercings from Tris. It just says 'You need to remove your body clothes before getting a body piercing". I don't have anything equipped, including slot 32. 

Maybe this has been asked before but is it possible to use only the hair growth and deactivate the other features like piercing requirements, mascara and so on?

Another question i have is what the difference is between lite and full version?

1: you can turn any and all aspects off in the mcm

2: the lite doesn't require sexlab or devious devices. although, come to think of it...why does the full version need either of those things?

3: i haven't had any problems with it, that i'm aware of

See, that's the issue. I can't get any body piercings from Tris. It just says 'You need to remove your body clothes before getting a body piercing". I don't have anything equipped, including slot 32.

Maybe you have another item equipped with the body clothes or armor keyword?

The code reads:

if PlayerActor.WornHasKeyword(ClothingBody) || PlayerActor.WornHasKeyword(ArmorCuirass)
  Debug.Notification("You need to remove your body clothes before getting a body piercing.")
endif

1: you can turn any and all aspects off in the mcm

2: the lite doesn't require sexlab or devious devices. although, come to think of it...why does the full version need either of those things?

3: i haven't had any problems with it, that i'm aware of

1: Correct. Though some features (like makeup) cannot technically be turned off, but you can ignore them instead.

2: Reason for the dependencies:

- DD is needed as master, to immediately check whether some DD boots are equipped (for the high heels system). Also some DD animations are used.

- Sexlab is needed to mark all nail polish items as SexlabNoStrip

Of course one could do without them too. Removing these dependencies is quite some effort (need to edit some 100 forms), so I post the lite versions only after some milestone updates.

3: The piercing system is quite script heavy. Turn it off when you don't use them. The script load of the rest is moderate.

To decrease papyrus load still more, you may increase the "Main Ticker Interval" in MCM, General Tab.

Greetings, 

small issue, I have been trying to get the nails to work but it doesn't seem to, I'm not exactly sure what I am doing wrong. I bought a nail kit and sat down and attempted to talk to the hair lady and I don't get any particular options. I do have this mod installed for nails: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57083/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D57083%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Earlier I saw a conversation in the thread about converting the mage nails for UUNP (which I use) and I found this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79677/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D79677%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Which I imagine should solve that then? I am going to try that and see if that works better in you seem to be using the mage nails for this mod. I always have my character wearing nails, so I'm a little frustrated that whenever I put them on they are taken off lol so I will try it this way

I do very much enjoy this mod, its very me and how I play, so I thank you for creating it :) 

-C

I have  a quesiton and two idea, i hope you wont mind!

- Will feet go back to normal stage too? I switch between normal boot and heel right now, and my character keep getting hurt in normal shoes  Okay i just rad my answer in High Heel Training Spoiler, sorry!

Idea:

- You could sell breast surgery maybe? I think it is possible to do with NiNode? 

- I think Tattoo service would be great, with lockin slave tat B)  I think there are already mod that do it, but it would be great to be in your mod so we don't need another

I have a quesiton and two idea, i hope you wont mind!

- Will feet go back to normal stage too? I switch between normal boot and heel right now, and my character keep getting hurt in normal shoes Okay i just rad my answer in High Heel Training Spoiler, sorry!

Idea:

- You could sell breast surgery maybe? I think it is possible to do with NiNode?

- I think Tattoo service would be great, with lockin slave tat B) I think there are already mod that do it, but it would be great to be in your mod so we don't need another

kinda the reverse of this idea, you are welcome to make Remove Your Tats obsolete by incorporating tattoo removal. Seems a logical addition. :)

Greetings,

So I had an idea, is there a way we can incorporate makeup removal with Bathing in Skyrim? Basically the mod can detect when you take a bath with Bathing in Skyrim and remove all your makeup? Just an idea I had :) 

-C

I don't have anything equipped. Is there a debug mode I can use to see what YPS sees?

Yps just checks whether any player worn item has one of these 2 keywords (ClothingBody or ArmorCuirass). You can open the console and see whether your character has some hidden items equipped.

Can anyone tell me how do I setup the hair cutting thing? I am using KS Hairdos HDT hair (I only use HDT hair)

Look here. I also plan to post some standard configuration files for users who have KS HDT Hair only.

small issue, I have been trying to get the nails to work but it doesn't seem to, I'm not exactly sure what I am doing wrong. I bought a nail kit and sat down and attempted to talk to the hair lady and I don't get any particular options. I do have this mod installed for nails: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57083/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D57083%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This is how it should work:

(1) remove your old nail polish; (2) buy a nail makeover package (make sure you have the nail mod installed, or choose a color without [brackets]); (3) talk to Yolie in Radiant Raiment (others won't help); (4) sit down within about 25 seconds; (5) watch the process.

In the next update I plan to change the professional nail makeovers: All makeover packages will be removed; instead the player can choose the nail color or style in a menu (much like the haircuts).

- I think Tattoo service would be great, with lockin slave tat B) I think there are already mod that do it, but it would be great to be in your mod so we don't need another

Breast surgery! Nice idea! I need to think about how to implement this.

A Tattoo service is already on the list of planned features. This needs some time to prepare (ideally it should work like the hair styling, i. e. fully configurable by editing some .json files)

kinda the reverse of this idea, you are welcome to make Remove Your Tats obsolete by incorporating tattoo removal. Seems a logical addition. :)

Thank you for this generous offer! It comes just in time, since I am working on the not yet existing "uninstall" option, removing all YPS tattoos.

So I had an idea, is there a way we can incorporate makeup removal with Bathing in Skyrim? Basically the mod can detect when you take a bath with Bathing in Skyrim and remove all your makeup? Just an idea I had :)

That is a good idea! I already had thought about integrating Bathing in Skyrim, but so far my thoughts were more developing into increasing/decreasing fashion level for having taken a bath (or not), and perfumes/scents (which may be washed away when bathing). :)

Can anyone tell me how do I setup the hair cutting thing? I am using KS Hairdos HDT hair (I only use HDT hair)

Look here. I also plan to post some standard configuration files for users who have KS HDT Hair only.

I install normal K's Hairdo too now, but i saved my preset for HDT only, you can use if you want! (one Hair stage is Apachii, but that will not matter correct, it will simply use Vanilla instead?)

Breast surgery! Nice idea! I need to think about how to implement this.

A Tattoo service is already on the list of planned features. This needs some time to prepare (ideally it should work like the hair styling, i. e. fully configurable by editing some .json files)

Happy  :) I know, Slaverun mod already has tattoo from json set up, maybe it will help you get it easier! 

ypsHairDefault.json

I love this mod! I have a question though.

After I progress to high heels novice, if I take the heels off (NIOveride heels with 0.0 HDT heels assigned) I still have a speed penalty applied to my character.  Is this functioning as intended?  It seems like that should be a stage where you can still take the heels off and function normally.

I'm using +DD -NO HDT Heels

Should i still be using that 0.0 HDT heels workaround?

After I progress to high heels novice, if I take the heels off (NIOveride heels with 0.0 HDT heels assigned) I still have a speed penalty applied to my character.  Is this functioning as intended?  It seems like that should be a stage where you can still take the heels off and function normally.

Isn't it because of the unlearning feature? If i remember right it takes about 6 times the time for unlearning. You can toggle this feature in MCM by the way.

But it bothers me too :D. In the future it would be nice, if the unlearing factor could be adjusted too, e.g. 0.5 for half the time or 2 for the twice the time.

I don't have anything equipped. Is there a debug mode I can use to see what YPS sees?

Yps just checks whether any player worn item has one of these 2 keywords (ClothingBody or ArmorCuirass). You can open the console and see whether your character has some hidden items equipped.

Alright, thanks, It looks like BodyTypes of Skyrim has something that gets equipped. Guess I gotta pick between YPS and BodyTypes.

I install normal K's Hairdo too now, but i saved my preset for HDT only, you can use if you want! (one Hair stage is Apachii, but that will not matter correct, it will simply use Vanilla instead?)

Very nice! Thank you! I will include this in the next update, too.

The Apachii hair will not be automatically replaced by vanilla hair, at least not yet in the current version. But I will fix that in the next version, too.

Happy  :) I know, Slaverun mod already has tattoo from json set up, maybe it will help you get it easier!

Yes, indeed that will be of help.

After I progress to high heels novice, if I take the heels off (NIOveride heels with 0.0 HDT heels assigned) I still have a speed penalty applied to my character. Is this functioning as intended? It seems like that should be a stage where you can still take the heels off and function normally.

Isn't it because of the unlearning feature? If i remember right it takes about 6 times the time for unlearning. You can toggle this feature in MCM by the way.

But it bothers me too :D. In the future it would be nice, if the unlearing factor could be adjusted too, e.g. 0.5 for half the time or 2 for the twice the time.

You are correct about the unlearning feature. I will see to add an MCM option for it.

Alright, thanks, It looks like BodyTypes of Skyrim has something that gets equipped. Guess I gotta pick between YPS and BodyTypes.

I think I can add a compatibility option.

So it is intended that there is a penalty for switching back and forth at very early levels of training?  This seems a little counter intuitive.  One day in heels and you can never walk right again? 

So it is intended that there is a penalty for switching back and forth at very early levels of training?  This seems a little counter intuitive.  One day in heels and you can never walk right again? 

Not only early levels but all. So if you learned a week you will need 6 for unlearning it. If you decide to switch the speed penalty off when unlearning you still can stumble, so its kind of a compromise.