New animations/new characters to Nasty Critters? Dragon Priest?

Awkward Nymph

Someone had made animations for dragon priests, and yet I can't get them (those hkx files) to click with the folder at all.  The creator of animations, had seemed to think they had been added into the main mod, but I didn't see any changes being made, yet someone also had screenshots?

If anyone can make sense of my blabber, can you link something if you know what I'm referring to or answer the original question? :3 Much thanks for your time.

I hope this is in the right place.

search (or look around since the built in search box on this site never behaves how I expect it to) for "Sexlab Animation Loader" and "Sexlab Animation Loader Packs and Guides" (or something like that) and follow the instructions. The second one containes a bunch of pre-built packs of various animation resources on the site to be quickly and simply loaded in the Animation Loader (SLAL).

SLAL was created since a lot of animations are released as modders resources and since the average user doesn't know how to package those up to be recognized in SexLab this simplifies the process. You create packs for it, it registers them with SexLab. NSAP has gone on hiatus now that SLAL is out, since it no longer needs to keep updating. Only time will tell what happens to MNC. I personally hope it keeps updating since it does more than just play the animations, it provides nude meshes and easy access through it's updated hentaicreatures.

search (or look around since the built in search box on this site never behaves how I expect it to) for "Sexlab Animation Loader" and "Sexlab Animation Loader Packs and Guides" (or something like that) and follow the instructions. The second one containes a bunch of pre-built packs of various animation resources on the site to be quickly and simply loaded in the Animation Loader (SLAL).

SLAL was created since a lot of animations are released as modders resources and since the average user doesn't know how to package those up to be recognized in SexLab this simplifies the process. You create packs for it, it registers them with SexLab. NSAP has gone on hiatus now that SLAL is out, since it no longer needs to keep updating. Only time will tell what happens to MNC. I personally hope it keeps updating since it does more than just play the animations, it provides nude meshes and easy access through it's updated hentaicreatures.

Thanks so much!  News to me. :)  I need to get out more. ^-^;

I'll give it a shot, thank you for your time.

• 1 month later...

it was llabsky who did the animations., and there was an SLAL available pack for those last time i checked.

I'm trying to add, but no luck. Keep getting errors. I'll check and see if I downloaded the wrong thing, thanks.

If there already is a pack it should be easy, you need the SLAL loader, the pack(s), go to SLAL MCM ingame and activate them. You might need "SLAL AnimObject v1.1 by Forerunner414" too, not sure what happens if that's missing.

it was llabsky who did the animations., and there was an SLAL available pack for those last time i checked.

I'm trying to add, but no luck. Keep getting errors. I'll check and see if I downloaded the wrong thing, thanks.

If there already is a pack it should be easy, you need the SLAL loader, the pack(s), go to SLAL MCM ingame and activate them. You might need "SLAL AnimObject v1.1 by Forerunner414" too, not sure what happens if that's missing.

I have the loader, and the animations, but no pack format. Someone suggested I alter the directory in Slanim itself but haven't tried that yet.  I'll post any updates. But recently had a new error which sucks.

Something about EOS and 'cannot parse'

I have the loader, and the animations, but no pack format. Someone suggested I alter the directory in Slanim itself but haven't tried that yet.  I'll post any updates. But recently had a new error which sucks.

Something about EOS and 'cannot parse'

I don't know, but it sounds to me you've downloaded the resourcs, not the packs. Somewhere should be a downloadthread for all/most packs i can't find myself right now, but check this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/?p=1389378 At least there are links to many packs.

Hm. As far as i know, at least some of these monsters use vanilla skeletons and existing animations should already work. I remember that there were at least one thread asking about it, but i don't have this mod, so i didn't read further... bad dogs immersive creatures might be a good thread to ask if anybody knows it.

Hm. As far as i know, at least some of these monsters use vanilla skeletons and existing animations should already work. I remember that there were at least one thread asking about it, but i don't have this mod, so i didn't read further... bad dogs immersive creatures might be a good thread to ask if anybody knows it.

You are correct :)

That makes me chipper, thanks!

Archived