Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 2/13/2022 at 5:47 PM, Aslan. said:

Some old little videos taken in LE / SE, hope you like!

Horse sex, spanking, throat fuck... 

Coming in the next days riekling sex taken in SE 

LE Horse

Reveal hidden contents

LE Barkeeper spanking + BJ

SE short Greybeards

Reveal hidden contents

Great camera work and overall direction. Makes me wish there was a mod that could allow people to make pre-designed sex scenes where you could swap out the actors.

On 2/13/2022 at 6:47 PM, Aslan. said:

Some old little videos taken in LE / SE, hope you like!

Horse sex, spanking, throat fuck... 

Coming in the next days riekling sex taken in SE 

LE Horse

Reveal hidden contents

LE Barkeeper spanking + BJ

SE short Greybeards

Reveal hidden contents

Awesome job with these :), how you get your girl to drool? what mod is that? 

17 hours ago, Electrified said:

Great camera work and overall direction. Makes me wish there was a mod that could allow people to make pre-designed sex scenes where you could swap out the actors.

Hey thank you! :)

Mmmh yeah would have been a nice idea, also a faster way to capture some videos but, on the other hand, i love to make my own scenes.

It's a pain setting up everything with sexlab, you know, location, actors position, lights, expressions, CTD'S...haha but when i can create my own scene is much more satisfying for me, cause i can make it exactly (or almost) as i want it, very much time consuming though so something like that would have been definitely useful.

7 hours ago, SKYeditor said:

Awesome job with these :), how you get your girl to drool? what mod is that? 

Thank you very much! :)

No mods haha it's an effect i've put in the video, very time consuming to do so i did just the necessary haha

The cum effect in the horse video took me almost two days, every single frame must be adjusted for the object you want to put in, since everything is always is motion.

Right now i am putting toghether a scene with a riekling that i will upload here when done, adding a squirt effect in a 10 sec. video part, about 30 min. and not finished yet haha this is more or less how it will look, also i'll try to make a red/cyan stereoscopic 3D, so if you have one of those fancy glasses, you will see the squirt coming out of your monitor hahah joking

Edited by Aslan.