Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

2 hours ago, smartfon said:

Lovely shots of naughty Nora flirting with her fancy flower.? I can see with the naked eye that she has green fingers*, and more.
Your sweet vampiress is one of the most beautiful flowers on LL!☺️ She got gift of eternal youth and sophisticated set of desires.. 
Her petals will never fall and her thorns will always be hard!?

I think the plant is based on an orchid.

2 hours ago, smartfon said:

She'll get other expression when this flower sneeze  on her pretty face with its sticky pollen.?

Ok, convinced, I made an extra bonus image. Hope that's enough sticky pollon.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the suggestion?

Not sure I'll do the feet thing... maybe. It's not the kind of content I ussually do... so probably not. 

Bonus.thumb.jpg.f1ea9379a4501ad508ca62d001696c21.jpg

21 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Ok, convinced, I made an extra bonus image. Hope that's enough sticky pollon.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the suggestion?

Not sure I'll do the feet thing... maybe. It's not the kind of content I ussually do... so probably not. 

Bonus.thumb.jpg.f1ea9379a4501ad508ca62d001696c21.jpg

LOL - This is actually better than I expected!? I was thinking that it would blow straight in her smooth, shiny tip of nose and make Nora angry..
And here such a pleasant surprise!? Your bloody rose seems to be enjoying with that generous reward for her botanical careness.?
Superb work, more power to you!?

Spoiler

Spoiler

fdA55fX.jpg
Valerica: You've got a delicious mess on your pretty face, sweetie! Let me lick it all and share this with you through a sultry kisses.

> All right. I just tried to help you with this particular case.? Nora shooting out lace panty at audience with her sexy feet, remember yet??

Spoiler

Ha! I found on my flash drive, this old shot with Lara.?
7RQqZBJ.jpg
This pose comes from Mk Poser and.. it's probably also included in GSPoses & SLAL.? With your skills of manipulate objects, you might be able to place strips of panty on big toes of Nora.?

You're making a great pictorial stories and I really respect you for that!? By the way.. I've noticed a rich eyelashes of Nora and her nice manicure with a floral pattern in your full detailed artwork!? Cool plant, rose petals on the floor.. A-N, you're so romantic!? (about previous shots) 

Spoiler

These music videos always comes to mind at the celestial sight of your playful & feisty heroine.?

This pose comes from Mk Poser and.. it's probably also included in GSPoses & SLAL.? With your skills of manipulate objects, you might be able to place strips of panty on big toes of Nora.?

As I said, I would have to create a new custom object pose with physics simulation for the cloth... which is a lot of work for this.

HG.thumb.jpg.3d9914f791d2da4e193078d43786d271.jpg

On 9/15/2022 at 10:53 AM, ℋ???? ℬ???? said:

215940121_489830_20220911052912_1.jpg.72c7e3711cf3b619c02898e5b75663ef.jpg

бесстыжая акробатка: Упс.. Мое изящное платье расслабилось, когда я игриво жонглировала мячами перед аудиторией.

Spoiler

> Красивые глазки, хорошая фигурка!? она выглядит довольно милой в этом наряде / одежде.? 
Ты смешной и кокетливая пчела, Honey!? Я не могу перестать думать о тебе.

> I apologize for my lack of knowledge of Russian language.? I did it because liked to show you that I care much about friendship with you.?

On 9/17/2022 at 9:19 PM, ℋ???? ℬ???? said:

1050253664_489830_20220908025430_1.jpg.4f1fd7c4085615c46707cdd7e52469e6.jpg

Wonder warrior: You can't squeeze water out of a rock, but I got something juicy in my mobile stock!

Stone pillars and physical character l(o)(o)ks very sturdy in this picture!?
> You got a nice sculpting knack, Honey!?

Spoiler

_medium.jpeg
> Bruce Lee: She got amazing six-pack of abs! - I love it!

On 11/30/2022 at 7:11 PM, Alter Native said:

4.thumb.jpg.444b583027d8f4eec5ca57e0316cf26b.jpg

> Something sucked / drained the joyful colors out of this picture but Nora still looks vibrant!??

Spoiler

> Sorry if I said anything wrong in the previous post.. I hope you're not offended at me and that joyous song of this charming singer make you smile.?

Edited by smartfon