View File

Siggy.jpg

Hello folks,

Today I'd like to preset to you the DMRA Devil's Pain Kunoichi set. This set is a very skimpy looking ninja from my own comic universe. I've always wanted to put parts of my own comic books into the Oblivion world so this is my doing so :).

About%2Bthis%2BMod.jpg

This was a mod I began to work out about a year and a half ago but was really focusing more on my real life and developing my 3D modeling skills and was too lazy to repath, retexture, make GND's and Icon pics and so on, so I kind of skipped it but someone asked me to release it and here it is.
(TS version and other bodies of mine are available but only done when requested).

To%2Binstall.jpg

Drag and drop the contents of the mod itself into the data folder to your ESP folder and activate the ESP with your Oblivion launcher.

What%2Bwas%2Bdone.jpg

Seeing as the mod itself was made over a year and a half ago, it was clippy but I recently fixed this o at least it does not clip with my animations, I also fixed the bracers a bit since the texture was a bit off.

What%2Bwill%2Bbe%2Bdone.jpg

It's up to you really :). If it is up to me, I'll just keep making random meshes and then putting my works together and releasing them whenever I feel. But I like feedback and if I get requests, I'll do my best to make it but with my own spin on it :).

One thing I will note is I've noticed the lack of custom DMRA mods, not just today but in general. Most are conversions which are fine and dandy but I personally think it's about time to bring something new to DMRA then just some other persons work which inspired me to release the DMRA version of this instead of the bodies I usually work with.

Requirements.jpg

DMRA or Compatible bodies: Your choice tbh :)
BBB Skeleton: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40739/?
Vipcxjs Real High heel System: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36883/?

Permissions.jpg

This mod and all its resources are all made by me, with the exception of the DMRA body as that is not my creation. But otherwise you can use them as you please as long as you respect the hard work put in by myself (same goes for other modders too). Most importantly, if you use anything from my mods (or other modders) please do your best to credit me (or them).

Credits.jpg

Speedbuster for always making great mods and making works that inspired me to mod in the first place.
Mktsang, Alexscorpion, HellKnight, Speedbuster, Coronerra, nabernas, Edhildil - DMRA Body
You :)

Screenshots.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-16%2B15-10-08-69.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B13-29-35-08.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B13-30-27-84.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B13-31-20-83.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B13-31-56-11.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B13-33-15-74.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B00-52-20-60.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-09%2B00-52-33-99.jpg

UPDATE 116/2016: Thank you loverslab for always being the best community ever! I've uploaded the SuiGuts Version to the file so please note this in the downloads! Thank you all.

Looks cool thank you for sharing.

Thank you for downloading ^_^. I hope you enjoy it :)

Glad to see there are still new armors for Oblivion :D

Thank you. I am trying my best o keep fresh big boobed content in Oblivion. While I support A-cup mods and even conversions, I miss the days when there were lots of modders constantly doing new clothing/armor, lore friendly

Your nexus page has missing images

Oh earlier they did have issues but I think I fixed them now (nexus will not take pasted images so I had to host them) :). If it is not too much of me to ask, can you let me know next time you're there? If still is can you tell me which ones - I did some testing on my other PC and all looks goo on my end.

or not.

All of them

WoGgJmA.jpg

Ahh OK I see. Thank you for the screenshot. After examining it, I've come to the conclusion that you've got an add blocker program that is disabling certain images (like hosted ones).  On Nexus, I had to take a different method to do so. This can be resolved in 2 ways, either allowing add/ popups on nexus (they really hate when you turn them off) or clearing your cache.

Hope this is helpful.

Yeah I have ghostery as well and ad-blocker comes in handy as well when you go to sites that pop up warnings or use a overlay that don't let you do anything till you do what they say ooorrr you can just ad-blocker their pop up and then their overlay and continue on your way.

Glad to see a new release.

Thanks much!

Glad you like it, Bee. I kind of feel the same. It seems that mods for bigger boobed bodies these days are quite scarce :(. So long as people enjoy my mods, I'll try to make public stuff more often.

Planing another release for DMRA really soon just torn between the schoolgirl, the new and improved seductive frill, the cleric armor, or the fairy skirt set :D.

If you guys want pictures, let me know and I'll fetch them :)

• 3 weeks later...

@HX6

Sounds like you are missing a master which is a .esp/.esm that is needed for the mod to run. My guess is that you don't have the Vipcxjs Real High Heels System installed as this mod requires it which it also states in the first post and has a link to where to download it from.

@HX6

Sounds like you are missing a master which is a .esp/.esm that is needed for the mod to run. My guess is that you don't have the Vipcxjs Real High Heels System installed as this mod requires it which it also states in the first post and has a link to where to download it from.

i have

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

they work,s fine just when i check

HS Devil's Pain Kunoichi.esp

the game don,t start

@HX6

Have you run BOSS for load order manually moving lovers mods if you have them followed by TES4EDIT to make sure nothing is wrong? Also how many mods do you have installed? There is a limit if you try to go over it you will crash. Try turning one .esp off and see if it still crashes if there is no crash then you are at the limit.

@HX6

Have you run BOSS for load order manually moving lovers mods if you have them followed by TES4EDIT to make sure nothing is wrong? Also how many mods do you have installed? There is a limit if you try to go over it you will crash. Try turning one .esp off and see if it still crashes if there is no crash then you are at the limit.

no i don,t try BOSS yet i will try it

i have a lot of mods but i try HS Devil's Pain Kunoichi.esp , VipCxj_HighHeels.esp  with unchecking other mods

@HX6

no i don,t try BOSS yet i will try it

i have a lot of mods but i try HS Devil's Pain Kunoichi.esp , VipCxj_HighHeels.esp  with unchecking other mods

Hey sorry for the delay. I did not notice responses to this topic. Please try using the ESM for the highheel system. The ESP only will cause crash but the ESM will not. I actually have both on my system and have more success wit the ESM as it does not add a new high heel system an load all the scripts fresh like it does when I use the ESP's for some reason. 

On a last note, the mod requires ESM not ESP.

I have never had a problem with the high heel system except with older stuff that hasn't been updated with those I ended up removing the master from them and just casting the adjust height when needed.

Hmm good point.  I most likely use old configurations because I like my current set up. But I do think that my style might be a little old school from the commonly used set up :D. Still don't use mod managers and I don't use blockhead(?) nor set body. I just never tried them nor some of the other "essential" mods of today,

I use OBMM but I haven't updated it since I got oblivion which was a long ass time ago. I don't use blockhead I do use setbody but mine is a older build because the newer set body reloaded build has a bunch of bodies removed from it. I use the set body reloaded one mostly for conversions unless it's a removed one then I have to use one from the older build.