I've seen some odd shit happening with SafetyLoad enabled. I don't know if it's indeed the culprit but between area transitions, which are loading screens basically, sometimes the lighting and/or the weather condition becomes bugged, like having a sunny day in Blackreach.

Thanks for pointing that out because recently I had a similar issue, i'll have to test more to find out.

Its funny how people want you to write a description in the mod page on exactly what your mod fixes on the nexus site when all they have to do is read the .ini file XD

Yeah the explanation given to me was that they don't want to "give" me a download, I think they use it like a currency at nexus or something lol. :D

Its funny how people want you to write a description in the mod page on exactly what your mod fixes on the nexus site when all they have to do is read the .ini file XD

Yeah the explanation given to me was that they don't want to "give" me a download, I think they use it like a currency at nexus or something lol. :D

hahaha so stupid xD

They are a bit cautios now have you not seen seen the forum the section ?? they got hacked a few months back due to people uploading stuff within mods like.dll files that was actually a virus. they manage to hack several users account and also one of the moderators if i remembered right.

Ugh. As of today my Skyrim has gone bonkers. I'm in the middle of mod development and I was in the process of simplifying my load. But now I get CTD - even before the Bethesda smoke. Everything checks out Tes5edit, Wrye, I've rebuilt my patches a few times. Same procedure I've used over the last year. So I enabled the minidump, and I installed the Crash 5 Fixes mod.

Here's my current dump, and yes I've searched for "5e93e2" but could not find another reports...

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\guids.ini, error 2
Unable to load image D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gameoverlayrenderer.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for gameoverlayrenderer.dll
Unable to load image D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtHighHeelNative.dll, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hdtHighHeelNative.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hdtHighHeelNative.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for XAudio2_6.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvd3dum.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvd3dum.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

FAULTING_IP:
TESV+1e93e2
005e93e2 833800 cmp dword ptr [eax],0

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 005e93e2 (TESV+0x001e93e2)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000000
Parameter[1]: 40000000
Attempt to read from address 40000000

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: INVALID_POINTER_READ

PROCESS_NAME: TESV.exe

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 40000000

READ_ADDRESS: 40000000

FOLLOWUP_IP:
TESV+1e93e2
005e93e2 833800 cmp dword ptr [eax],0

FAULTING_THREAD: 00002168

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: INVALID_POINTER_READ

BUGCHECK_STR: APPLICATION_FAULT_INVALID_POINTER_READ

IP_ON_HEAP: 35981234
The fault address in not in any loaded module, please check your build's rebase
log at \bin\build_logs\timebuild\ntrebase.log for module which may
contain the address if it were loaded.

FRAME_ONE_INVALID: 1

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 35981234 to 005e93e2

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
0fbbfcf8 35981234 00000000 123653c0 0054f81a TESV+0x1e93e2
0fbbfcfc 00000000 123653c0 0054f81a 123653c0 0x35981234

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: TESV+1e93e2

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: TESV

IMAGE_NAME: TESV.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 51437ce5

STACK_COMMAND: ~37s; .ecxr ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005_TESV.exe!Unknown

BUCKET_ID: APPLICATION_FAULT_INVALID_POINTER_READ_TESV+1e93e2

Thanks!

Thank you very much for this mod. Sometimes I had infinite load screen on fast travel to Whiterun, Falkreath and Riften although having mods that should prevents that and my SKSE.ini was set according to most popular settings. Thanks to your mod, I don't have ILSs any more. :)

Great job but i have to mention one thing. Apparently Safetyload doesn't work for everyone as i get more crashes tha ever before with this. You see the thing is i have only ever have any CTD when i try to use sexlab animations. without this i managed to get 10 times after another including other npc's doing their stuff before the r6025 virtual error came up again. When i used SL i couldn't even start an animation but it did only CTD to desktop. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Btw i changed the heapsizes to 512 and 768 because again this seems to be the only match for me to work (512 in heap is also the recommended size in ssme).

Does this work to counteract CTD caused by sexlab and its dependant mods? My game is pretty well optimized, and without sexlab mods i get close to no CTD at all (i wont claim having no CTD, since even a pure skyrim can have one on a rare occasion). However, using the sexlab, zaz animation, etc, i encounter CTD on a pretty regular basis. Does someone have experience with this mod in this regard?

Great job but i have to mention one thing. Apparently Safetyload doesn't work for everyone as i get more crashes tha ever before with this. You see the thing is i have only ever have any CTD when i try to use sexlab animations. without this i managed to get 10 times after another including other npc's doing their stuff before the r6025 virtual error came up again. When i used SL i couldn't even start an animation but it did only CTD to desktop. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Btw i changed the heapsizes to 512 and 768 because again this seems to be the only match for me to work (512 in heap is also the recommended size in ssme).

If you're getting a lot of CTDs during sexlab scenes, make sure that you've installed vcredist_x86.exe from the Skyrim game directory. Sometimes you have to reinstall it, since installing other software or updating Windows can overwrite those files.

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini:

• Set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB:Memory to 768. If you are using a lot of mods or higher uGrid than 5 then set 1024. Helps with CTD during save load, especially if you can load the save after qasmoke. Max value is 1280.
  • Set ScrapHeapSizeMB:Memory to 256. Higher values caused me CTD more often when moving around.

Setting the DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB as 1024 (it was 768 before) indeed seems to help with crashes on save load. I've kept my ScrapHeapSizeMB setting as 512 though.

Have also enabled SafetyLoad again, but it's set to work on loading screens only.

Values higher than 768 for DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB make my game very unstable and crash prone. Have reverted back to 768/256 and started using SMME instead of SKSE. I get much less crashes now.

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini:

• Set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB:Memory to 768. If you are using a lot of mods or higher uGrid than 5 then set 1024. Helps with CTD during save load, especially if you can load the save after qasmoke. Max value is 1280.
  • Set ScrapHeapSizeMB:Memory to 256. Higher values caused me CTD more often when moving around.

Setting the DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB as 1024 (it was 768 before) indeed seems to help with crashes on save load. I've kept my ScrapHeapSizeMB setting as 512 though.

Have also enabled SafetyLoad again, but it's set to work on loading screens only.

Values higher than 768 for DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB make my game very unstable and crash prone. Have reverted back to 768/256 and started using SMME instead of SKSE. I get much less crashes now.

Are you using an ENB or ENBoost? The "ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true" option in ENBLocal.ini doesn't player nice with increased heap sizes. In general, increasing DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB shouldn't increase crashes unless something is terribly wrong with your load order.

No, I don't use any ENB or ENBoost. I've had no crashes since I reverted back to 768/256.

I listened to your suggestion and it has made the game more stable for me as well. Also does anyone know if the HDT memory patch thing does anything or help in any way?

is okay to use ReduceSystemMemoryUsage true for a laptop user?

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini:

so i can only choose one either skse or ssme  what about some mods the req skse?

You can use SSME along with SKSE, just comment out the [Memory] section in SKSE.INI.

ok thanks il try that out and also you skse ini 256/768 since    256/756 or 512/1024 doesnt work on me t

You can use SSME along with SKSE, just comment out the [Memory] section in SKSE.INI.

one thing do i need to install this on MO or just paste it directly on steam common  appse skyrim folder 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's your view on this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D73618%26preview%3D&pUp=1

And how does it work alongside this? Would you recommend it for stability sake? It's probably quite hard to gauge stability but i'm not sure whether its worth the downsides for running for a whoel playthrough.