So I added some more motion into the model for the desired jiggle. Plus there will be the kick-back jiggle: https://twitter.com/RuthlessPeasant/status/723534286402543617

I've looked at some sexy poses and I don't know... they would look rather silly here instead of sexy. I'm still looking, you keep suggesting.

Regarding the clothing, it won't change much dew to the theme of the Vault. Sorry.

I can't wait until this is done, thought it would be nsfw but no problem.

I'm sorry my friend. However, you never know what the future holds. The game is still young, plenty of time to "expand". The same goes for me, so here's hoping. ;)

These look really good. Do you have an estimate as to when this will be up for download?

Now this is a tricky question... with trickier answer. I don't know... there's a lot to do and with my situation in RL, if it gets better, end of summer. If not, end of this year. Sorry I can't provide a more concrete answer. :( 

They are good but she's a bit chubby, except in the charisma one where she looks hot. I'd say you've been watching too much family guy. ;)

when do you think we will get a chance to use these?

I have semi-good news. In this very month I should put out the beta version of this mod. All I need right now is to find out how to replace the animations.

If anyone knows how, please let me know.

Thank you.

Do you still need help? Not for animation, but to get get them on the perk tree ingame?

Yeah, I do.

I'm already looking into it, but if you have any suggestions feel free to share them! :)

istn't it just a replacement of the default? Honest question because at a glance I would think just naming and placing in the same tree location of the existing ones should be all it takes right?