Here you go!

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14252/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D14252%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Test it, break it! There are some things to fix which I'll, hopefully, manage soon. If you are an expert in Adobe Flash, PM me. Maybe I'll outsource this insertion part after all... 

I'll have a short break so I could earn some money before I'll continue. 

And someone PLEASE tell me there's boobie jiggle mod in the making... I want my humans in games realistic, no walking manikins! 

Very nice, will check it out the next time I update mods for FO4. Have not been playing it much, at this point just waiting on mods to come out.

CBBE has HDT boobs but last time I checked they didn't work great, but they was working on improving them.

Very nice, will check it out the next time I update mods for FO4. Have not been playing it much, at this point just waiting on mods to come out.

CBBE has HDT boobs but last time I checked they didn't work great, but they was working on improving them.

Iirc that was just proof of concept using the physics from the goggles on Sturges' outfit. CK's only just come out, and either the whole thing hasn't been released or people haven't figured out how to do animations and such yet (I'm not sure which). We should start seeing our type of mods soonâ„¢ though :)

Funny thing is (or sad), that I'll HAVE to drop the quality of those animation for the sake of frame rate... my animations are too detailed, even though I tried to make them as simple as possible. The game just can't handle it!

What do you think? Do you get a rapid frame drop when entering Perk tree menu? Is there a utility or other mod that would fix the games weak engine? 

Funny thing is (or sad), that I'll HAVE to drop the quality of those animation for the sake of frame rate... my animations are too detailed, even though I tried to make them as simple as possible. The game just can't handle it!

What do you think? Do you get a rapid frame drop when entering Perk tree menu? Is there a utility or other mod that would fix the games weak engine? 

I got a frame drop, but it was not so bad. Did you check the quality of the originals? The difference is noticable but if you were to "downgrade" yours it would still look great.

frame rate is good for me, I've 265 mods running on mine and I haven't had an issue with your mod since you fixed the initial release. I love it more than some of my other mods.

In other news:

It doesn't really bother me, actually I'm getting a lot of love from everywhere, but Nexus seems to be filled with a sort of people who can bother other users. You know very well who I'm talking about. ;)

So the question is, at what point should I move this mod here and delete it on Nexus? So far it's nothing major, CBBE is holding up with no problems for years, so I'm just asking. 

In other news:

It doesn't really bother me, actually I'm getting a lot of love from everywhere, but Nexus seems to be filled with a sort of people who can bother other users. You know very well who I'm talking about. ;)

So the question is, at what point should I move this mod here and delete it on Nexus? So far it's nothing major, CBBE is holding up with no problems for years, so I'm just asking. 

Ignore them.

The only people you should care about are:

1) the people reporting bugs

2) the admin & moderators (make it clear whether your mod is welcome or not)

BigC is already making a very SFW version of Vault Meat perks, they can download his mod if they are so inclined.

As to when you should move to loverslab. Just make another download page here, Its not like you can only put your mod in one place.

Btw I play tested it after you released it. Good work man. They look good!

The mod is working fine, I did not notice any fps loss when opening perk chart.

I agree with the people that say to just leave it on Nexus, are people really complaining about these animations? What.... are they Offended by them or something?  :dodgy:

In other news:

Ignore them.

The only people you should care about are:

1) the people reporting bugs

2) the admin & moderators (make it clear whether your mod is welcome or not)

BigC is already making a very SFW version of Vault Meat perks, they can download his mod if they are so inclined.

As to when you should move to loverslab. Just make another download page here, Its not like you can only put your mod in one place.

Btw I play tested it after you released it. Good work man. They look good!

Yeah... that's why I'm saying it doesn't bother me. But I should have expected people fighting among each other. One of them even received death threats! ...dood that's some heavy sh*t... But now my mind is at peace and I can focus on "other things". ;) 

The mod is working fine, I did not notice any fps loss when opening perk chart.

I agree with the people that say to just leave it on Nexus, are people really complaining about these animations? What.... are they Offended by them or something?  :dodgy:

Yes! That was their deal! :D But only with each other lol... I've got some PMs, but only from people who love it.

In other news:

Honestly ignore them, but if/when you should remove it from Nexus? I would say when having it there starts to effect you negatively.

I would hope you don't delete it there. If only because the mod manager makes it so easy to use. 

I don't know if I get frame drops from this... I always get frame drops in the city. Haven't noticed anything while indoors or out in the middle of nowhere so maybe not? 

Anyway, thanks for making this. If you do decide to only put it here, I understand. Prudes can be utterly annoying. Besides, bouncing is more realistic anyway than not.  :cool:

I actually do notice a pretty big difference in FPS when scrolling around the bottom of the perk tree compared to the top now. A drop in quality wouldn't be a bad thing I think, maybe it'd also help with the jagged outline it gets from being scaled down?

Otherwise, loving the mod :D

Nice mod! I like they way to go with it.

Here is some feedback. (more like nitpicks)

Can you scale the intelligence perk a bit down, so that the vault girl is approximately the same size as the rest?

I like that your vault girls are generally a bit bigger that the original ones, but sometimes those animations conflict with the stars, that show the perk level. For example your "Fortune Finder" girl raises her fortune in exactly the same positions to the last star and therefore its hidden behind. Maybe moving your animation a bit to the right would help?

Is it possible to later have some different skin complexions and hair colors to choose from? For example ebony skin and dark/black hair, red hair, etc. Just some different 'races'.

For me the game hangs a bit every time I load the perk chart, no matter how many times I've done it before. I can't play the game on ultra but it is still on very high settings.

Other than that, great job! I would suggest keeping it on the nexus. I know people on there bitch about stuff like this, they hate nude or sexy mods always getting front page. But lets face it, that's one of the reasons anyone downloads mods for it at all. They just want to sound like they are fighting against something.

Yeah... that's why I'm saying it doesn't bother me. But I should have expected people fighting among each other. One of them even received death threats! ...dood that's some heavy sh*t... But now my mind is at peace and I can focus on "other things". ;)

Yes! That was their deal! :D But only with each other lol... I've got some PMs, but only from people who love it.

Don't be surprised at that, the moral authoritarians have been raging against video games for the last couple of years ever since GG and they(the gaming press and media) decided to paint the "all gamers are sexist and misogynist bs"(and if you're female then you just have internalized misogyny anyway) while trying to claim the moral high ground and say how much sexy stuff causes all the ills of the world.  And if you disagree with that, you're also a sexist and misogynist.  You'll see a lot more people fighting, because a lot more people are tired of the constant attacks(aka identity politics) against people making stuff instead of them going out and making their own stuff. 

To boil it down, gaming is currently in another moral panic like the 90's and early 00's. The only difference this time is instead of a man, it's due to a women.  Thus the white knights are running around defending fair maidens and all that jazz.  Queue WaWE in action.

But should you remove it? No.  Otherwise you're self-censoring to appeal to a group of people who would whine anyway over something else.  With that, you're simply giving them the belief that if they whine enough that they can get people to pull stuff because it offends their delicate sensibilities.  I mean really, this is so tame compared to many of the other mods on nexus itself.

Anyway to the mod itself, I've only seen minor frame drops using it.  Maybe the occasional frame stutter but I can't be sure if it's 100% the mod, or because the drive I have it on is getting a bit on the full side.  Have to wait for the next release to see how it goes though.  Otherwise, I like it.  My sister likes it too and was glad when I pointed it out to her.

Don't be surprised at that, the moral authoritarians have been raging against video games for the last couple of years ever since GG and they(the gaming press and media) decided to paint the "all gamers are sexist and misogynist bs"(and if you're female then you just have internalized misogyny anyway) while trying to claim the moral high ground and say how much sexy stuff causes all the ills of the world.  And if you disagree with that, you're also a sexist and misogynist.  You'll see a lot more people fighting, because a lot more people are tired of the constant attacks(aka identity politics) against people making stuff instead of them going out and making their own stuff. 

To boil it down, gaming is currently in another moral panic like the 90's and early 00's. The only difference this time is instead of a man, it's due to a women.  Thus the white knights are running around defending fair maidens and all that jazz.  Queue WaWE in action.

But should you remove it? No.  Otherwise you're self-censoring to appeal to a group of people who would whine anyway over something else.  With that, you're simply giving them the belief that if they whine enough that they can get people to pull stuff because it offends their delicate sensibilities.  I mean really, this is so tame compared to many of the other mods on nexus itself.

Anyway to the mod itself, I've only seen minor frame drops using it.  Maybe the occasional frame stutter but I can't be sure if it's 100% the mod, or because the drive I have it on is getting a bit on the full side.  Have to wait for the next release to see how it goes though.  Otherwise, I like it.  My sister likes it too and was glad when I pointed it out to her.

Yeah. That's pretty much what I'm getting.

"Female with internalized misogyny" lol... the world is truly a funny place. :D A huge portion of my followers are women!

Anyway, I will make animation with less frames. It seems to be the only solution. It's the in-game engine for sure.

Or maybe If I try one last thing that might fail miserably... BAH! I'll try it anyway!