Do you still need help? Not for animation, but to get get them on the perk tree ingame?

Yeah, I do.

I'm already looking into it, but if you have any suggestions feel free to share them! :)

istn't it just a replacement of the default? Honest question because at a glance I would think just naming and placing in the same tree location of the existing ones should be all it takes right?

Not really. I'm changing sprites in SPECIAL menu which much larger singular .swf

Already got a tutorial on how to do it from kind folk on nexus. Would be nice if could be done in Creation kit... :(

the special setting on the pipboy? I didn't even think about that. Or are you saying the perk tree is on big swf? Also didn't consider that...seems like the wrong way for them to have done it if so given the way they touted considerations for expansion through user modification. I was kind of surprised to see as much swf as there is I've been using a mod that plays movies on the tvs and thought it was an odd choice for video. But I guess the old bik and avi method would take you out of the engine too much.