Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

Could we get a small flaccid Mila like that one with only the bikini and not the ears or tail?

yea i can do it but i am tired from an long day of work, iw ill do it once i got free time, and that is not now :D

Guest GuachaLover23

SSBBW Kasumi Breast Cancer Bikini

post-787844-0-20235700-1494071334_thumb.png

post-787844-0-99149800-1494071335_thumb.png

post-787844-0-55616500-1494071337_thumb.png

post-787844-0-45900400-1494071340_thumb.png

Even those BCM is 5 month away, Kasumi still show her support to all the brave Women around the World who are still fighting the Fight. Give up is not an option

Credit To Everyone

Could we get a small flaccid Mila like that one with only the bikini and not the ears or tail?

yea i can do it but i am tired from an long day of work, iw ill do it once i got free time, and that is not now :D

OK! However, I think it is better to use the school swimsuit

Guest GuachaLover23

Mila Blazrblue Futanari (No Tail/Ears)

post-787844-0-70555000-1494103407_thumb.png

Download - Go download the first Upload, this is just an update, it still the same link to the mod

Credit To Everyone

Thank you so much, GuachaLover!!! :-D It looks fantastic!!!!

attachicon.gifgame 2017-05-06 16-36-34-71.png

Download - Go download the first Upload, this is just an update, it still the same link to the mod

Credit To Everyone

This one works: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uftiu9qrlzyq92e/MILA%20Blazblue.TMC?dl=0

This one doesn't: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rf4en1q55uyiq0/MILA%20Blazblue.TMCL?dl=0

Guest GuachaLover23

Thank you so much, GuachaLover!!! :-D It looks fantastic!!!!

attachicon.gifgame 2017-05-06 16-36-34-71.png

Credit To Everyone

This one works: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uftiu9qrlzyq92e/MILA%20Blazblue.TMC?dl=0

This one doesn't: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yjnp37ie2tv1e0/MILA%20Blazblue.TMCL?dl=0

Try Now

Guest GuachaLover23

SSBBW Kasumi (Nude Poses)

post-787844-0-24726400-1494153305_thumb.png

post-787844-0-21976100-1494153307_thumb.png

post-787844-0-49502500-1494153309_thumb.png

These are the Poses that was taking from BP 5.0 and this the Poses that stand out to me the most that i like :D

Credit To Everyone

Guest GuachaLover23

So many bbw pictures yet so little mods.

Because No One Like an Little bit Meat, it either an Palm Tree or no Love what so every, i not going to wasted my time no more released my BBW Mod, just showcase, i am sorry that u like it but People have no respect what so every for an Bigger Women. (Which Are alot Better)

True, out of curiosity the reason why there's no mods for the ssbbw body is because that is made using Cheat Engine right?

Ah no, this body was made by Sculpture in Blender, and this sh#t was an pain in the A$$, just to get the Body u wanted, it to the point where u have to edit the body over and over, to the point if u mess up u have to do it all over, and on the top of that putting clothes on them can be an pain too because, as the body is bigger, the clothes meshed clipped thought the body like crazy, making it not look good. 

Because No One Like an Little bit Meat, it either an Palm Tree or no Love what so every, i not going to wasted my time no more released my BBW Mod, just showcase, i am sorry that u like it but People have no respect what so every for an Bigger Women. (Which Are alot Better)

True, out of curiosity the reason why there's no mods for the ssbbw body is because that is made using Cheat Engine right?

Ah no, this body was made by Sculpture in Blender, and this sh#t was an pain in the A$$, just to get the Body u wanted, it to the point where u have to edit the body over and over, to the point if u mess up u have to do it all over, and on the top of that putting clothes on them can be an pain too because, as the body is bigger, the clothes meshed clipped thought the body like crazy, making it not look good.
What? I'm in at least three discord groups that love fat girls. Post them on Deviantart or make a tumblr. Trust me. There are people who love bbws. Here's one of them and be free to post your mods there.

https://discord.gg/SJHv9FA

UPDATE: Showed them 2 pics and they love them. They really want to see more.

Guest GuachaLover23

What Up Everyone Guacha23, here i want to make this Message, just to say i going to Hiatus from Modding this game because well, Tekken 7 is going to be released World Wide, and i am an big Tekken Fans, so i going to be glue to the Game 24/7. Now in my Hiatus, i am not sure if i going to come back, because it just seem as those most of the people here just lost the fire we once have here, I mean i have to keep it 100%, what happen to the family i have here, everyone had there back and support and i felt that the Love is not here no more. We had the laugh and Joke, and i felt that is gone now, I mean i had my stare of moment with some Modder here, but it just the way of life and understand.So Like i say there is nothing much i can do here no more, i hope everyone enjoy my work over the course of my crazy times on this Forum,I did made a lot of Friends here, and some Enemy  as well, but we have already overcome that, but like i say i am glad everyone got the chance to enjoy my work, and i wanted the best for everyone. Now for everyone that Enjoy my Futanari Mod, u should check out MiriamGarrity, The User have made an futanari mod, u should check him out here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79025-fixed-futa-on-doahdmbeach-paradise-bodies-bush/ maybe he will be able to make request for anyone since he have an alot of time on his hand, idk :D , but like i say i just want to say Sorry to Soniceevee, who stood by me and support my SSBBW Mod, u are an good person, and i hope the best for u.

Anyway, i hope the best for everyone here as well , it seem as those my work is here is done, I really do not have nothing more to provide here.I do not want to get in the way of people work. IDK :D :D :D Like i say it time to hang them up, i not to sure if i going to keep this account up no more, we will see in the end of this week because of Tekken 7, But as of right Now, God Bless everyone over the course of the 2 years of beening here. This is Not Goodbye, This is See u Later

Fear My Wrath.

GuachaLover you will be missed! Suffice it to say your unique creation is a different spin on DOA5 modding and is appreciated by many.

I've just got my hands on Tekken 7 as well and the game seems to be well ported to PC aside from some networking issues which I hope will be ironed out soon.   

A modding community always dies down as the game gets older. But for a relatively small game like doa we sure got an active modding scene going and went from crappy Umod texture swaps to huge packs including animation swaps and a whole range of modding tools that get regularly updated. Hell, there didn't even used to be a doa section on these forums. Most games never develop such a strong modding community, even if the scene does begin to slow down you can always be proud of all the mods you did release.

Anyway, thanks for all your work, you filled a niche that is always appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...