2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Small request, the black harness without the top center strap, shorts, or boots.

Ill make multiple versions of the harness

Good Job!

Will this work with the Vault Suit if Im using a Vault Suit retexture?

If possible, pkease make grognak costume ASAP, thanks!

Yes, it uses mostly the same UV map. And ill get to grognak dont worry, im doing ever wearable item in the game

Hey man, very nice work, can't wait for all these to be released for good.

Little request: maybe you will reject this because you did something similar with other outfits already, but could you make a BOS suit with just the frontal part open, like the second version of the vault suit you did?

I would love that look for my sniper chick!

Bit of a strange question-- will these be solid one-piece models similar to the vanilla style, or will it be a possible to nab a piece here or there in nifscope and slap them all together?  (I remember getting away with that in the old oblivion/fallout days, but I doubt it'd be as simple as that.)  I'd rather like to create an asymmetrical, single torn pantleg sort of look  (perhaps torn nylons or something similar in the other), but as the legs are always mirrored in the textures, this seems to be out of reach for now.     

That aside, these outfits looks glorious, and thank you very much for creating this. 

Little request: maybe you will reject this because you did something similar with other outfits already, but could you make a BOS suit with just the frontal part open, like the second version of the vault suit you did?

You mean like the new alternate one?

aPEaQnT.jpg

also finished macready's outfit

ZC4kEyX.jpg

And all the leather armor but i didnt take any screenshots

Question, they look like that all the time or they are weight/bodyslide adjustable?

if no, i will make it work when bodyslide finishes  ;)

Ya im going to do my best to make them bodyslide compatable, could use some help though ;)

Well sir, in that case you have my dick and balls on your side, cant help you with the task sadly. :(

rTPGrSs.jpg

Hello all! I have come out of the shadows again since a new game has been released to start work on converting and skimpifying all Fallout 4 clothes and armors to CBBE. For now this is just a WIP thread documenting my progress. I've finished several pieces, but i wont be releasing anything until CBBE is officially released and moves out of the alpha stage.

This is just a wip thread to post my screenshots, but i will also take requests for armor you would like to see in game. If i like your suggestion i may do it!

Tell me what you would like to see and i will see what i can do.

Most of the meshes are either heavy modifications of vanilla assets, or converted meshes from skyrim, oblivion, and previous fallout mods. (all done with permission of the author)

All the armors and clothes are being converted to my preferred "DMRA" body type preset, but once outfit studio is released, it will be simple to resize them to whatever body type you want. I will try to make this as painless as possible by providing sliders. 

Now for some screenshots! Ill update this thread as i make new conversions. Ive got my workflow down now, so they should come pretty fast.

ATHLETIC OUTFIT (these shorts CANNOT CONTAIN THE BOOTY)

FZgr9RW.jpgPwQTpPU.jpg

nRsVURC.jpg

HARNESS

This texture is actually from Calyp's harness mod on the nexus, im working on obtaining permission to use it

MoRxUnL.jpg

J8xx57f.jpg

1PJukf2.jpg

COMBAT ARMOR

JfUdfwC.jpg

jsUMz26.jpg0NnqcxS.jpg

Army fatigues

oaCsb75.jpg

Diamond City Guard's Armor

uADXihu.jpg

Vault Suit

GpeQfEi.jpg

jVVTMo7.jpg

Alternative Vault Suit Option

rTFyo8P.jpg

TDJZtt0.jpg

DB tech varsity Outfit (unique clothing item in game)

mnKlr7D.jpgOTmVafU.jpg

Kellog's Armor

ZMuBdzD.jpg

isO94E0.jpg

BOS Uniform

BOS uniform

I wanted it to still feel like somewhat of a suit.

HPpOS04.jpgrHjTGsu.jpgTpNqmIO.jpg

alternate BOS uniform

aPEaQnT.jpg

Macready's outfit

ZC4kEyX.jpg

2pac...You are a pioneer among modders sir.  I can't wait to see this go live!

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to get a nif into a 3D program and then exporting it so it works ingame? I haven't been able to find anything documented and I have a lot of ideas I'd like to work on.

As far as I know, plugins for FO4 nifs are not yet available for blender/3ds/maya.  A guy on nexus did it (darth vadar helmet) with a hex editor and manually correcting the nif files. 

I really hope one day to see these meshes and textures as a mod for the standard version of the garment. It is possible to change the texture and meshes clothes in the game by modifying the clothes on the bench. It would be great to have different versions of the same suit. Mainly for the opportunity to have both a simple adaptation of clothes and a nude version

I repeat that it is not asking you to do. I know that the GECK is not yet released. I'm just already seen mode that do the same thing. For example, allow you to change texture of Pip-boy in the game. And points to the possibility of creating such an option somewhere in the future.

You mean like the new alternate one?

aPEaQnT.jpg

also finished macready's outfit

ZC4kEyX.jpg

And all the leather armor but i didnt take any screenshots

I don't know if that was posted already and i just missed or what, but, anyway:

You are a fucking god.

Thanks a lot!

Need something like the FO3/FNV Type3 See Thru Hazmat Suit.

Main issues would probably be:

1. How does FO4 handle Transparency

2. Does the Vanilla Hazmat Suit render the head (if not would need a change in the slots used by the suit via esp).

That suit and the Transparent Space suits were 2 of my 3 favorites (Chinese stealth suit being #1).