2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

hows this for the drifter? BTW im glad you and your wife love my stuff!

9fcoDHq.jpg

yvnPtbK.jpg

I recommend that you make a miniskirt. Do not make so many pants.

Wow! That looks insane! Thank you, good sir - I cannot wait for this to come out. I admit that Leocid's idea regarding a miniskirt for that one has got my curiosity piqued. Miniskirt, stockings and maybe high heeled boots would look damn good with it, IMO. Either way, it's fantastic. Thanks again - the wife is going to flip when she wakes up! :)

- D

I was thinking of a thigh high boot set up similar to these images. the first as its own outfit. the second and 3rd  combined to show  cleavage boots and leather body tight pants. to show off that booty and crack. the final one is what I was picturing for a vault suit being unzipped all the way for my future vault meat slut character. a combo of the skin tight vault meat suit opened up all the way with the boots from this cat suit. just some thoughts.

post-35423-0-94854200-1450886182_thumb.jpg

post-35423-0-39082300-1450886196_thumb.jpg

post-35423-0-66071100-1450886215_thumb.png

post-35423-0-00982100-1450886227_thumb.jpg

Someone on Nexus posted mod for Vaulsuit similar to your, maybe stolen your work.

they look very similar  granted. but they appear to be a body replacer rather than clothing to be  worn.

body replacer  im not interested in. I would rather wait for the clothing. sexy vault suit pack is the mod in question on nexus. clothing options are  the vault meat variant of  vault suit.

also since 2pac hasn't released his mod yet  granted he has posted images of it. not sure if the modding community runs on a  first released basis or not as far as  ripping off someone else's work goes. definably worth a good talking to of the  author by 2 pac. but since its on nexus and lovers lab cannot be mentioned on nexus   due to they fear  better mods  take away  clients. don't think there's much   that can be done about it.

Someone on Nexus posted mod for Vaulsuit similar to your, maybe stolen your work.

they look very similar  granted. but they appear to be a body replacer rather than clothing to be  worn.

body replacer  im not interested in. I would rather wait for the clothing. sexy vault suit pack is the mod in question on nexus. clothing options are  the vault meat variant of  vault suit.

also since 2pac hasn't released his mod yet  granted he has posted images of it. not sure if the modding community runs on a  first released basis or not as far as  ripping off someone else's work goes. definably worth a good talking to of the  author by 2 pac. but since its on nexus and lovers lab cannot be mentioned on nexus   due to they fear  better mods  take away  clients. don't think there's much   that can be done about it.

In screenshot could look nice, but they used a retex of the body, so you will not have the mesh modified like 2pac.

Is a nice mod, but 2pac will be way better, that's why myself made a retex of the vault suit, using the valtsuit uv, so when cbbe and 2pac release their stuff i will still use the texture.

In screenshot could look nice, but they used a retex of the body, so you will not have the mesh modified like 2pac.

Is a nice mod, but 2pac will be way better, that's why myself made a retex of the vault suit, using the valtsuit uv, so when cbbe and 2pac release their stuff i will still use the texture.

I tried that mod myself and It's just pure shite, it uses the vanilla body as a template so it looks horrible also it has a fugly under-saturated shade of blue. That thing isn't even close to 2pac's level of quality.

Thanks for the heads up guys! But mine is better trust me ;)

Here is a new screenshot of the minuteman general's outfit, its really begging for a retexture lol. These vanilla textures really dont do the meshes justice, but im a mesh guy, i cant texture for shit

xM3I34T.jpg

1GF8Egx.jpg

Here is a new screenshot of the minuteman general's outfit, its really begging for a retexture lol. These vanilla textures really dont do the meshes justice, but im a mesh guy, i cant texture for shit

xM3I34T.jpg

1GF8Egx.jpg

are you adding ballistic weave  options to these?

xM3I34T.jpg

1GF8Egx.jpg

If the vanilla mesh its replacing has it then yes

xM3I34T.jpg

1GF8Egx.jpg

If the vanilla mesh its replacing has it then yes

there's a nexus mod that adds ballistic weave to all clothing options that's what I use.

While I know this mainly a mesh replacer I'd be more than happy to help retexture any small bits that need it. A full on vanilla texture overhaul would take ages lol

How will you deal with attachments?  When I equip the chest plate in-game I keep the CBBE body but it clips though her boobs, will you have to make them CBBE compatible aswell? 

yes, already did most of them.

d39e268e180890699900407ebdec4f8b.png

Could you do a this Red Dress for CBBE, please. (note hes screen shots don't do the clothing justice)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5198/?

Took at a look at this mod, there are no new meshes, the whole mod is just major retextures of vanilla ones. converting them would be harder than making real meshes from scratch lol. See the picture

post-17737-0-24245700-1450921374_thumb.jpg

is the official Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?

2pac4eva7, it's time to leave your mod.

NO MORE EXCUSES! :P

IT'S TIME.

check the first post lol - This is it for now, ill release more as i make them, or i may wait till i finish everything for the next release. post any issues you find here please

no slider support for now, but if anyone wants to start making slider sets to help, pm me haha

Also, if anyone uploads this on the nexus, please report it, thanks.

Can u make the double melons, NMM installable :P (not a major thing just a quality of life thing)

eventually when its done i will make an install script for it, currently im just trying to finish the mod lol

i will update the first post with a mod manager friendly zip for the body, not for the armor set though