2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Great work!

I thought I had a little "glitch" at the beginning where the breast size where... a lot more then any of your screenshots (I thought they were too much!  )...  Ahum...  Seems I forgot to disable "Busty" mod before!  My mistake!

Keep up to the great work!

P.S.  Just a little tidbit you could do...  Put a picture folder with pictures of each armor that has an optional file...  You know, to see variants, for it to be clean and cool!

Not that the Outfit Studio is out, how do i go about making the breasts smaller? Theyre a little too big for my liking >.<

I bet there will soon be mods on nexus, too giving you a bigger variety. I guess you gotta wait or create your own^^

Well thats the thing, how do i make adjustments in Outfit Studio to make the outfit form fitted to the current CBBE body(decreasing the breast size)?

Not that the Outfit Studio is out, how do i go about making the breasts smaller? Theyre a little too big for my liking >.<

I bet there will soon be mods on nexus, too giving you a bigger variety. I guess you gotta wait or create your own^^

Well thats the thing, how do i make adjustments in Outfit Studio to make the outfit form fitted to the current CBBE body(decreasing the breast size)?

it's not available for bodyslide yet

Im working on basic slider support guys, be patient

;)

im redoing my body so it has the same vertex count as cbbe, that will make everything easier

Awesome! I was finding it difficult to manually convert your vaultsuit mesh with the brushes in OS. I'm not very good at it. 

i cant get the vault suit to give me the short shorts and thigh highs like the picture, can anyone help me?

i only get the less skimpy appearance even when i switch between the two meshes

i just checked to make sure, the file paths are correct/ Just merge the meshes folder from the vault suit option one with the meshes folder in data

i cant get the vault suit to give me the short shorts and thigh highs like the picture, can anyone help me?

i only get the less skimpy appearance even when i switch between the two meshes

i just checked to make sure, the file paths are correct/ Just merge the meshes folder from the vault suit option one with the meshes folder in data

Derp, it was my own fault

i was putting the meshes in the Armor fold and not clothes

Ok, so CBBE/BodySlide/Outfit Studio was released today.

No problem with using the mods as intended.  Even added some stomach muscles to my version of the PC texture.

post-1021001-0-43907400-1450990205_thumb.jpg

What I don't understand is: It should be straight forward now, just like Calente and Ousnius made a batch file to convert vanilla armor, to convert any of the armor mods for the game made previously for the vanilla nif to my CBBE preset.

And yet, fk if I know.  I have no clue how to do that.  All I want is something like the harness you have, but going around the breasts, not covering the nipples up.  I AM a Free The Nipple supporter http://freethenipple.com/

Request:  Harness around the chest.  tyvm...

Is it something trivial to do, and I'm just ignant, or it needs mesh manipulation with 3rd party software?  Is there a resource to just download and read how this stuff works (Outfit Designer, say for Skyrim or something) so I don't need to ask so much?  I'd like to understand the weighting system etc, by just reading documentation.

Thank you for any help.

Ok, so CBBE/BodySlide/Outfit Studio was released today.

No problem with using the mods as intended.  Even added some stomach muscles to my version of the PC texture.

What I don't understand is: It should be straight forward now, just like Calente and Ousnius made a batch file to convert vanilla armor, to convert any of the armor mods for the game made previously for the vanilla nif to my CBBE preset.

And yet, fk if I know.  I have no clue how to do that.  All I want is something like the harness you have, but going around the breasts, not covering the nipples up.  I AM a Free The Nipple supporter http://freethenipple.com/

Request:  Harness around the chest.  tyvm...

Is it something trivial to do, and I'm just ignant, or it needs mesh manipulation with 3rd party software?  Is there a resource to just download and read how this stuff works (Outfit Designer, say for Skyrim or something) so I don't need to ask so much?  I'd like to understand the weighting system etc, by just reading documentation.

Thank you for any help.

It will need mesh manipulation for that, what you are asking can be done in outfit studio with the move vertices feature!

Ok, so i have updated the first page with a version of my body that has the same amount of vertices as CBBE, this should make converions easier for now if you know what you are doing. Also included in the dl is an obj file that you can use to make sliders.

I will include a tutorial later for how to easily convert these to your body of choice

Hey, just out of curiosity what programes do you use to make fallout armor mods based on the CBBE body ? i just so happen to be a sad 26 year old with a semi decent PC and plenty of time on my hands lol.

Blender/3dsmax for conversions.  Outfitstudio for rigging. Nifskope is also necessary for cleanup/edits.

I say this because i've talked to him about it already and figured i could answer this one :D

http://forums.nexusm...udio-tutorials/

This is a skyrim tutorial for outfit studios but the workflow is very similar.  Pretty soon im sure there will be more in depth tutorials specifically for fallout4.  But until all the plugins/scripts for the aforementioned programs, theres alot of "ghetto rigging" involved.

Nifskope is also necessary for cleanup/edits.

For now I would get 3ds max (there are a few free licenses floating around, just gotta get creative).  And use the guide i linked to practice on some skyrim conversions.  Until all the tools for f04 are properly released.

Edit: There are a couple more guides revovling around LL as well that reference the 3dsmax and blender part in particular.  Cant remember where though you'll have to do some sifting.

Hey, just out of curiosity what programes do you use to make fallout armor mods based on the CBBE body ? i just so happen to be a sad 26 year old with a semi decent PC and plenty of time on my hands lol.

Blender/3dsmax for conversions.  Outfitstudio for rigging. Nifskope is also necessary for cleanup/edits.

I say this because i've talked to him about it already and figured i could answer this one :D

http://forums.nexusm...udio-tutorials/

This is a skyrim tutorial for outfit studios but the workflow is very similar.  Pretty soon im sure there will be more in depth tutorials specifically for fallout4.  But until all the plugins/scripts for the aforementioned programs, theres alot of "ghetto rigging" involved.

Nifskope is also necessary for cleanup/edits.

For now I would get 3ds max (there are a few free licenses floating around, just gotta get creative).  And use the guide i linked to practice on some skyrim conversions.  Until all the tools for f04 are properly released.

Edit: There are a couple more guides revovling around LL as well that reference the 3dsmax and blender part in particular.  Cant remember where though you'll have to do some sifting.

This is pretty much exactly what i would have said  :D

thanks joosey

Thank your for the release 2pac.

I manage to get the slider to show. Please correct me if I am wrong but what can be done by using the body slide is to make the base CBBE shape exactly the same as your body than some how importing it as a present to outfit studio where it can be manipulate with ease.

(To slider presents that come with body slide the xml file) Than again I might be completely wrong.

I manage to get the slider to show. Please correct me if I am wrong but what can be done by using the body slide is to make the base CBBE shape exactly the same as your body than some how importing it as a present to outfit studio where it can be manipulate with ease.

(To slider presents that come with body slide the xml file) Than again I might be completely wrong.

This may help,  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ Look at guide 7 for the steps on importing an obj into sliders, hopefully this is the same with this version of bodyslide.

This may help, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ Look at guide 7 for the steps on importing an obj into sliders, hopefully this is the same with this version of bodyslide.

It is the same, I will be providing osp files to make conversions super easy soon!