2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Wow, synth outfit might be my new fav outfit

Coming soon :) within 48 hours big update coming. Probably final update except for bug fixes

Wow I cannot wait.

Love your outfits, and with body slide the possibilities are limitless :D

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.png

I love that top, what mesh is it?

NSK's new outfit Common Wealth Shorts http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7898/?

full outfits standard though, he removed the other items lol

Wow, synth outfit might be my new fav outfit

Coming soon :) within 48 hours big update coming. Probably final update except for bug fixes

Wow I cannot wait.

Love your outfits, and with body slide the possibilities are limitless :D

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.png

I love that top, what mesh is it?

NSK's new outfit Common Wealth Shorts http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7898/?

full outfits standard though, he removed the other items lol

Yep the texture and the top are from that mod, i think original mesh was from skyrim mod called simply clothes which is converted to fallout 4

here is link: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6513/?

(Also I used the mina mod for the panty link: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7210/?)

Could you please post a mirror so i can download? I hate to be a bother.

download is working fine, problem is on your end. try downloading from nexus if you're having problems here.

Massive new version is uploading to mediafire as we speak, i would just wait 20 minutes

Could you please post a mirror so i can download? I hate to be a bother.

download is working fine, problem is on your end. try downloading from nexus if you're having problems here.

Massive new version is uploading to mediafire as we speak, i would just wait 20 minutes

lmfao 48hrs my ass. woot UPDATEESSSSSSS is this just the files or bodyslides included also?

NEW IN V2 - dl link under files in first post

-tons of new outfits, im not going to list them all

- added abs slider by XunAmarox to my slider addon and conformed all applicable outfits to it

- You can now buy around 15 different color micro bikinis from drumlin diner

- you can now buy a custom armor mashup i made, wolf armor, from drumlin diner

- added first person gloves meshes for dat immersion

Also new nexus mod manager install script

- added abs slider by XunAmarox to my slider addon and conformed all applicable outfits to it

Hi hun,

First off I love this mod, you are doing a fantastic job.

In case anyone else couldnt find the BodySlide outfit/body in the dropdown, make sure you click on the dropdown next to the Magnifying glass that says unassigned.

Then make sure you select 2pac's groups to see those outfits.

Hi hun,

In case anyone else couldnt find the BodySlide outfit/body in the dropdown, make sure you click on the dropdown next to the Magnifying glass that says unassigned.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! In the new version they are all assigned to a group now :)

Hi hun,

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! In the new version they are all assigned to a group now :)

Who sells the clothing at the drumlin diner?

I Checked Trudy, Wolfgang and Trashcan Carla happened to be hanging around there too.

Hi hun,

I Checked Trudy, Wolfgang and Trashcan Carla happened to be hanging around there too.

Maybe it needs a fresh game to populate her inventory.  About to start one soon as I get this installed.  Just finished installing after removing V1, noticed uninstalled .esp as well.  Manually copied to data dir.

Hi hun,

Maybe it needs a fresh game to populate her inventory.  About to start one soon as I get this installed.  Just finished installing after removing V1, noticed uninstalled .esp as well.  Manually copied to data dir.

I still dont see the options at the Diner.

Is there any way we can get the ID's to get the outfits/bikinis? Or craft them, or possibly theres another vendor that sells them? 

Thanks in advance!

Hi hun,

Is there any way we can get the ID's to get the outfits/bikinis? Or craft them, or possibly theres another vendor that sells them? 

Thanks in advance!

Took a peek at the esp.Most bikini's end with "Microbikini". Wolf Armor is, well, "Wolf Armor". So type "help microbikini 4" for the id's of the bikini's and "help wolf 4" for the id of the wolf armor.Hope this helps.

Hi hun,

Thanks in advance!

Guys, I'm an idiot and forgot to tell my installer to install the esp.

For now just put it in your data folder manually, I will update the file soon. The esp is in the archive, my installer just forgets to put it in.

Trudy is the merchant.

I'm sorry I'm dumb 

Someone may have mentioned this but the downloaded version here is different than it is on Nexus mod?  So I suppose the version here is the newest, because it is 200mb+ and the one on Nexus still shows version 1, only version 2 is 25Mb named "Slider and preset"

updates come here first for testing, then nexus later

Main file has been updated, installer should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

Someone may have mentioned this but the downloaded version here is different than it is on Nexus mod?  So I suppose the version here is the newest, because it is 200mb+ and the one on Nexus still shows version 1, only version 2 is 25Mb named "Slider and preset"

updates come here first for testing, then nexus later

No problem.  Just trying to get your attention about the abnormal, thats all.  

Anyhow, where is the abs slider that you posted under "V2 changes: added abs slider by XunAmarox to my slider addon and conformed all applicable outfits to it"

I am playing with the v2 now, rebuilding all my favorite outfits.  But I haven't seen abs slider on any of them,  Currently working on MacCready, Blackwidow and Shadewarrior outfit.  I love them.

i know you did say :Outfits I wont be doing are:

- colonial duster
- hazmat suit 
- bathrobe 
- Fathers Lab Coat

then cloud not just replace them wtih something? im not one who make mods so yea that's easy to say but cloud not use some outfits there already made like from Skyrim or something