2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

I know this is a dumb question. By batch buildable does that mean I can convert all the outfits at the same time? I watched some tutorials that did single outfits but none that changed more than one at a time.

Yep thats what it does. Select preset click batch buil and tick all boxes on what you want to convert and wait while it works.

Love the pack and I can't wait for the next update.

So perhaps a silly simple question, but how do I get back to the vanilla models and meshes when using NMM. Is it as simple as telling it to not load that mod? I was going to show off the game but I'm not sure my taste in body shape and clothing would be appreciated by everyone.

And a maybe not so simple question but some of the clothing items don't seem to be using my preset and are stuck on the default DM. Is this a known issue? I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't get screenshots but I believe it is either the army faitques or military uniform that have issues. Whichever grants +2 agility

So perhaps a silly simple question, but how do I get back to the vanilla models and meshes when using NMM. Is it as simple as telling it to not load that mod? I was going to show off the game but I'm not sure my taste in body shape and clothing would be appreciated by everyone.

And a maybe not so simple question but some of the clothing items don't seem to be using my preset and are stuck on the default DM. Is this a known issue? I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't get screenshots but I believe it is either the army faitques or military uniform that have issues. Whichever grants +2 agility

You're best bet for a temp solution would be to rename the armor/clothing folders and disable the .esp files to CBBE/2pac and any other mods involving CBBE outfits. Make sure to remove ALL CBBE related clothing from companions and your own character prior to doing this or your saves won't load.

In relation to the mil outfit, I would suggest doing batch building again. They all converted on my end.

can i request a simple "bikini top with jeans outfit"?

it seems relatively easy to create, with what 2pac already provided, i would do it myself, except i don't know how to move forward from here etc

due to weighting and blanks in the body

i tried and failed miserably... lol

post-29518-0-87499600-1452372271_thumb.jpg

You're best bet for a temp solution would be to rename the armor/clothing folders and disable the .esp files to CBBE/2pac and any other mods involving CBBE outfits. Make sure to remove ALL CBBE related clothing from companions and your own character prior to doing this or your saves won't load.

In relation to the mil outfit, I would suggest doing batch building again. They all converted on my end.

When you say cbbe outfits, what exactly do you mean? I take it to mean standalone items that are cbbe compatible.

Thanks.

When you say cbbe outfits, what exactly do you mean? I take it to mean standalone items that are cbbe compatible.

Thanks.

Well I said that assuming you are using other outfits aside from this. EG: Calyps Harness, Calyps Daisy Nukes, etc. just other mods that have been converted to take advantage of CBBE. I'm not sure which standalones also have files in those folders that is why I mentioned it but renaming the armor and clothing folders and just disabling the related esp's through NMM would probably be the most hassle free since you only want to do it temporarily.

Thanks for all the stuff done and to come :)

Do you plan to do a 'female institute lab coat' replacer

The vanilla is all but not sexy :

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/f/fe/Rosalind_Orman.png

I have the same issue as you on the stockings in game, in bodyslide it looks perfect, but in the game it's showing skin through the stockings in the back, and on the inside thigh. not sure what to do, it looks great, but does the skin suppose to show .?

Thanks man this is some great pack check my preset

Damn, how'd you get those abs? That's exactly the look I want for my Melee Blitz build. Love that outfit 2pac, keep up the amazingly awesome work. ( Eyepatch from Calyps, Beret is BA Parachute Regiment Beret by PrinceNathan).

post-1049248-0-21255500-1452384294_thumb.png

post-1049248-0-85859400-1452384305_thumb.png

Anyone know a way that I can replace the opening female outfit (ugly as sin) with the Summer Shorts? 

Like replace it for the that initial run to the vault? maybe overwrite the mesh to the starter outfit with the short mesh? Not really sure if that doesn't work, might need an ESP for that.