• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Deadpool_69 said:

Can you please make Kasumi and Lisa barefoot like Marie?

I can do these and I want to these! (Instead of XPS. XPS fortmat itself is not wrong but no creations from these formats...) 

Hi Squizzo,  if you are Okay then let me do these (barefoot version of two).

Pls follow your passion, follow your heart. Talented, respected veteran modder like you should follow yourself and rookie like me will do everything else.

8 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

And finished.

Reveal hidden contents

kasumi_preview.thumb.jpg.613ce0d7fbaa121bde5370e2dd6efaf2.jpglisa_preview.thumb.jpg.839af7c1e4313a42ad233500ffba68fd.jpg

Is it Okay for you to put link to these files? Those are your mods and I respect and follow your decision. 

Thanks for doing this. Feel free to post the files.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:30 AM, Squizzo said:

Unbelievable. The great quality.  However am I the only one to encounter issue to display them???

---C files were maybe from Alpha152 and make Kasumi/Phase4 green(looks like Alpha.) It won't happen without ---C files.

Easiest solution is move ---C files somewhere else but I created proper ---C files for two, advantages are, almost none.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lvduqvvvxvda8da/-C_files_for_KAS_PHA_WAIFU.7Z/file

27 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Unbelievable. The great quality.  However am I the only one to encounter issue to display them???

---C fЖ-.iles were maybe from Alpha152 and make Kasumi/Phase4 green(looks like Alpha.) It won't happen without ---C files.

Easiest solution is move ---C files somewhere else but I created proper ---C files for two, advantages are, almost none.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lvduqvvvxvda8da/-C_files_for_KAS_PHA_WAIFU.7Z/file

Strange, I do not see any problems with this mod.

Listen, maybe you have color blindness (daltonism)?  ?

• 2 weeks later...