• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 1:24 AM, Squizzo said:

This will be my last mod for doa5. Thanks to everyone who supported my mods and thanks to all the creators who made mods and tools to help this community thrive.

Hope to see you all again for doa6.

Sorry, I could not pass by, because you stepped on my bad leg.
I do not understand what interesting things you found in DOA6? The graphics in it is approximately at the level of the DOA5.
There are fewer characters, there will be no tag battles, private paradise and OMG bounce. Why do you rely on this game?

22 hours ago, KonradSky said:

Sorry, I could not pass by, because you stepped on my bad leg.
I do not understand what interesting things you found in DOA6? The graphics in it is approximately at the level of the DOA5.
There are fewer characters, there will be no tag battles, private paradise and OMG bounce. Why do you rely on this game?

1. Did you play the beta? Graphics are way better than DOA5.

2. Of course there are fewer characters. The game has not been released yet! DOA5 came out with more or less the same amount of characters but they grew in number with Ultimate and Last Round versions. They're gonna add more chars with dlc for sure.

3. It's true that it's a shame that there won't be tag battles... but personally I don't care about Private Paradise and OMG bounce. It's a fighting game and I want to play, not just watch a 15sec cutscene with some ridiculous boobs physics.

1 hour ago, Iaska said:

Beta was released for PS4 only. We can't compare the graphics PS4 and PC.

But the mechanics of the game has become better and more convenient, this is true. And they added new stages and two new characters.

2 hours ago, Iaska said:

2. Of course there are fewer characters. The game has not been released yet! DOA5 came out with more or less the same amount of characters but they grew in number with Ultimate and Last Round versions. They're gonna add more chars with dlc for sure.

3. It's true that it's a shame that there won't be tag battles... but personally I don't care about Private Paradise and OMG bounce. It's a fighting game and I want to play, not just watch a 15sec cutscene with some ridiculous boobs physics.

Thank you for your opinion. I m glad that you liked this game, but I speak rather from the point of view of modding. It seems to me that DOA6 is much less  convenient for modding than DOA5LR.

It will probably be a good fighting, however many people played this game only because of OMG. ?

38 minutes ago, KonradSky said:

Thank you for your opinion. I m glad that you liked this game, but I speak rather from the point of view of modding. It seems to me that DOA6 is much less  convenient for modding than DOA5LR.

It will probably be a good fighting, however many people played this game only because of OMG. ?

Well, look at skyrim or fallout. Those don't have any "sexiness" and look at all the nsfw mods they have. Modders always have something to work with :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I LOVE these mods! First of all, thank you for making these.

I have a problem, i'm trying to install Halloween Kokoro, but her face remains unaltered despite importing the modded one with lnk_shuffler.

The weird thing is that, if I set no face at all, she still uses the default one.

How can I fix it?

44 minutes ago, TheRedHood said:

I'm having an issue with the dark elf set.  I'm able to get the hair and body to work but the face pops up right on top of my characters head lol.  Anyone know how to fix this??

My bad I figured it out.  For anyone having the same trouble as me you need to add a "." to the hair and face files right after the name.  

In short:
Hair files

• MODNAME.HAIR.TMC
  • MODNAME.HAIR.TMCL

Face files

• MODNAME.FACE.TMC
  • MODNAME.FACE.TMCL"
  • 1 year later...
On 4/21/2021 at 1:12 PM, dhell26 said:

Christie cyborg mod is messed up. Can you fix it please?

20210421073328_1.jpg

Try this.

- Open the Christie tmc file with the object tool.

- set all the tex files (tex1, tex2, tex3 and tex4) for WGT_BODY_12 to 0

- save and replace

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 8:41 AM, Squizzo said:

Try this.

- Open the Christie tmc file with the object tool.

- set all the tex files (tex1, tex2, tex3 and tex4) for WGT_BODY_12 to 0

- save and replace

Okay but where can I get a object tool?