TDF's Prostitution and Pimping Independent prostitutes plug-in

11 hours ago, Hiderius said:

never tried this but reading about this I came up with an idea that I have no idea if it will work or not. Couldn't you take her all the way to her home then let her go. Then recruit her again after you drop her home

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You could do it in the middle of nowhere. Assuming you are not encumbered, she will walk off but you can run, catch up and initiate the dialogue.

Thank you both for the suggestions. I was more trying to get to the why of it than just a workaround.

I abandoned the playthrough that post was about and now I'm on a new one, just got to Morthal and I've recruited her as a Follower (using a different Follower Framework) prior to going into Morvath's Lair. This time I'm using Pfiffy's TDFPP conversion, which includes this plug-in's functionality, so if I run into the same problem again I'll try either/both of thes suggestions.

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Forgoing the chance of another cheap shot, may I ask how Pfiffy's version 'expands' things?

Your forbearance is duly noted *jots down a few lyrics from Kelis' "Milkshake" so he'll think she is writing down what a good boy he is lol*

I'm so sorry to hear about your reading impairment. *feigns concern*

With that in mind, I have thoughtfully transcribed a modest snippet from Pffifle Fipplf Flipple Pfahrvergnügen that guy's front page where he ported TDFPP to SSE:

On 5/7/2018 at 10:12 AM, Pfiffy said:

I picked up the independent plug-in and made it 'legendary' Wich means I added Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal, Winterhold and Raven Rock as possible working places for your prostitudes after you become thane of these holds or become the owner of Severin Manor. So can have another 15 prostitudes working for you. 

It's only been there a year, so who could blame you for not noticing it. *nods sagely as as it slowly dawns on him that she blames him for not noticing it*

Good luck with the remedial reading classes and try not to trip over your fellow students- those pesky 2nd-graders are so small and hard to see... :classic_heart:

*begins laughing uncontrollably and ends up in one of those involuntary snort-laugh-snort scenarios*

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You are forgetting that I have not gone over to the dark side, I'm still using LE.

I didn't forget it- I never knew it. All is forgiven. *plots revenge for attempting to embarrass her*

• 3 months later...
Hello!
I do not know much English, so I write through a translator.

I had an idea on the further development of your fashion and wanted to share it. (TDF Prostitution)

You can link to your mod fashion "Become a Bard" and bind protistitutsiyu and dance to the college of bards. First protagonist goes to college, where her taught singing, nainstrumentah game dancing. When teaching it is necessary to pass the exams.

(To learn how to play, you need to finish training at the Bards College. For admission, you need to pass all the quests of the college or pay for tuition. After the arrival, the player can go to lectures. Each day of study increases the eloquence and allows you to learn one song from the fashion. When a player is ready to finish training, he must pass two exams - sing a song and dance. A player can pass the exam if he has reached the established level of eloquence. The examiner can give a bribe, or sleep with him.)

Lecturers are corrupt and take bribes or arrange orgies.
After this, the player receives a diploma and can take quests to the performance. Speech is considered as a game on instruments and dance. To play in the city, the player must obtain permission from the Jarl. He will ask to sing to him or dance for him. If the jarl's excitement is great, then he can demand to go with him to the chambers and there to have sex with him. If the player acts in a tavern without the permission of the jarl, the guards can find out about this and demand payment of a fine.

Upon receipt of the license, you can also work prostitukam tavern. From his earnings to be paid a percentage Jarl.
  • 2 years later...
On 9/11/2019 at 4:32 AM, Bora said:
Hello!
I do not know much English, so I write through a translator.

I had an idea on the further development of your fashion and wanted to share it. (TDF Prostitution)

You can link to your mod fashion "Become a Bard" and bind protistitutsiyu and dance to the college of bards. First protagonist goes to college, where her taught singing, nainstrumentah game dancing. When teaching it is necessary to pass the exams.

(To learn how to play, you need to finish training at the Bards College. For admission, you need to pass all the quests of the college or pay for tuition. After the arrival, the player can go to lectures. Each day of study increases the eloquence and allows you to learn one song from the fashion. When a player is ready to finish training, he must pass two exams - sing a song and dance. A player can pass the exam if he has reached the established level of eloquence. The examiner can give a bribe, or sleep with him.)

Lecturers are corrupt and take bribes or arrange orgies.
After this, the player receives a diploma and can take quests to the performance. Speech is considered as a game on instruments and dance. To play in the city, the player must obtain permission from the Jarl. He will ask to sing to him or dance for him. If the jarl's excitement is great, then he can demand to go with him to the chambers and there to have sex with him. If the player acts in a tavern without the permission of the jarl, the guards can find out about this and demand payment of a fine.

Upon receipt of the license, you can also work prostitukam tavern. From his earnings to be paid a percentage Jarl.

Nice idea but as soon as you said "attend lectures" I lost interest as that is plain boring. While bearable in RL, within a game it is not. My bard works as a pimp and has worked in all taverns and speech  (90 currently) need is inherent within both (bard at level 160). Not sure that I like the dancing being forced upon a male char as I never liked it personally. I think that the current mix of "become a bard" and TDF etc. does a fine job already (I love to see my girls dancing) and your concept could be changed into and extra addon but never a replacement

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 12:21 AM, gagarann said:

My only problem with TDF is the limit of how many girls you can bring. It's only 3 at max. I kinda wanna bring a traveling army of prostitute around skyrim. That would be great.

Umm I have no hookers yet in this, my current game . But, in my last run TDF allowed 6 travelling hookers. BTW IF you want  a travelling army, you had better have a top level GPU/CPU and 32-64Gb RAM. In open areas it is okay but any combat or in towns the graphics will melt/freeze with > 10 followers. I think that it is primarily a game engine problem but high level hardware gives more breathing space.

5 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I thought the prostitutes don't fight thou...

Interesting comment. My hookers will always fight unless abject cowards...a few.

All of my hookers have been either slaves (not used now) or followers and I do not recall ever using hookers who are neither. I wonder if my follower mod (EFF) makes my "do you want to make some money with that body?" hookers become followers automatically? It would make sense.

• 4 months later...
On 10/26/2015 at 12:05 PM, nyctophilia said:
Great question. When you have a prostitute work at a location, they acquire an alias for that particular quest. There's five stages to each scene. First, the prostitute notices the client (talks to them). Second, the client talks to the prostitute. Then the prostitute talks to the client again. If you have prostitutes use beds enabled in the MCM, they will then go find a bed. Then, the information is thrown over to SexLab to start the animation.

There's basically two conditions that must be met before the scene will play. One is that the player must be in the same cell as the prostitute. Another is that the story manager needs to match that prostitutes faction to start the scene.

If you've ever had a mod like "Immersive Wenches" installed, which also uses scenes controlled by the story manager, you'll notice that sometimes they just won't leave you alone. And other times you don't hear anything from them at all. Depending on your location and what other story manager events are firing at the same time, on top of how many mods you're running, which inevitably causes papyrus overloading at times, it can be hit or miss. The best conditions to observe the scene between the prostitute/client is to save/reload or exit then reenter the cell.

They dont work (scene does not start in Orc Strongholds ) any special faction or actor type to be a Client for TDF pros ?