TDF's Prostitution and Pimping Independent prostitutes plug-in

is this mod compatible with Maria eden?

This add-on/plug-in, adds additional/separate hooker slots/aliases to default (vanilla) follower NPC's (including downloaded NPC mods). Which includes location display. So the short answer is yes. "TDF Prostitution and Pimping v2.2.5.4" (this mods master) should be compatible with "Maria Eden" unless you're trying to use both mods on the same NPC/PC at the same time. Although, I haven't looked at the mechanics for Maria Eden. 

is this mod compatible with Maria eden?

This add-on/plug-in, adds additional/separate hooker slots/aliases to default (vanilla) follower NPC's (including downloaded NPC mods). Which includes location display. So the short answer is yes. "TDF Prostitution and Pimping v2.2.5.4" (this mods master) should be compatible with "Maria Eden" unless you're trying to use both mods on the same NPC/PC at the same time. Although, I haven't looked at the mechanics for Maria Eden. 

Thanks.

There are 2 ways to prostitue a follower in Maria eden. first, you can give her enchanted clothes "whore power", which let Clients Approach her. because she mostly does not take the clothes back on after sex , this way doesnt work. second by dialogue.  this way there is no access to her inventory anymore and she never stops it, even inbuild stopquest doesnt work, thats why i go back to tdf, which has always worked.

i am not sure if i have asked you this before, but if you are able to do it, i wish you would bind tdf Player Prostitution on sexlab foreplay. then Player can decide if he wants foreplay or not. as it is now, it is a chaos. also, a separation between consensual and agressive sex would be nice.

tdf didnt made the Player Prostitution to his best. he could have done better. approaching only after a Dance and that only for 20 mins and that only in same cell, is a joke. threesome only if follower catches a Client who wants it and then always toether with follower too. A general possibilty of  approaching Clients via hotkey or clothing, and threesomes via dialogue would have made tdfs mod much better.

actually there is no Prostitution mod who does it except Maria eden (Maria eden also adds horse and dog, dwarven milkmachine and whipping, but is incompatible with AFT and is very sensitive to create game killing bugs).

• 4 weeks later...

Got all mods required for this mod mentioned but  quest marker dont appear for hookers after choosing : right here...  they wont follow me on :i have a place in mind  and i dont have dialoge option choosing a city for them tryed custom and vanilla npcs.Load order ist after Tdf Prostitution and i overwritten the english text file like in the discription.

Got all mods required for this mod mentioned but  quest marker dont appear for hookers after choosing : right here...

Merge/overwrite all of the scripts in the scripts folder, NMM. Do the same if using M0 making sure it loads after TDF's mod, left panel.

they wont follow me on :i have a place in mind

Again, this can be attributed to missing scripts. After making sure all of the scripts are present by checking the archive against the installed scripts, reset all quests via the MCM.

and i dont have dialoge option choosing a city for them tryed custom and vanilla npcs.Load order ist after Tdf Prostitution and i overwritten the english text file like in the discription.

The (conditional) dialogue option won't be available until after you own one of the five vanilla houses in Skyrim and, they have finished their training.

Got all mods required for this mod mentioned but  quest marker dont appear for hookers after choosing : right here...

Merge/overwrite all of the scripts in the scripts folder, NMM. Do the same if using M0 making sure it loads after TDF's mod, left panel.

Again, this can be attributed to missing scripts. After making sure all of the scripts are present by checking the archive against the installed scripts, reset all quests via the MCM.

and i dont have dialoge option choosing a city for them tryed custom and vanilla npcs.Load order ist after Tdf Prostitution and i overwritten the english text file like in the discription.

The (conditional) dialogue option won't be available until after you own one of the five vanilla houses in Skyrim and, they have finished their training.

Thx i try merging the scripts , you mean the non hearthfire houses you can buy for 5000 gold at the yarls got it ,annyway noticed some npcs have a very "dominant" sandbox got a musican hooker who suddenly started to play on her own flute and ignoring me (not following until i speak with her) another redguard  (Salma )i met in a dungeon with zero custom dialogue options.

Made something different and its working now i unpacked the original agressive prostitution bsa file and merged all files with this mod and made a new zip file for the manager.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: Does this addon trigger a dancing package in the independent NPC prostitutes after placing them in location?

(My plan is to populate Sexlab Eager NPC Dibella's Refuge with TDFed ho's, preferably with sandboxed dancing, and some male followers EFFed to residence there to act as clients)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i know may sound dumb but, 1st how do you trigger the mod in game and 2nd i just wanted to clarify i only need the plug-in right? cause i'm fairly new to modding and kinda fuzzy on the merging part

First, you will want to be sure that the (SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution) mod is working/operating as it should be.

This add-on mod contains its own scripts. However, it does rely on one or more quests contained in the "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" - therefore, the "TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp" must load after it. Once loaded, all dialogue etc. will be available.  

i know may sound dumb but, 1st how do you trigger the mod in game and 2nd i just wanted to clarify i only need the plug-in right? cause i'm fairly new to modding and kinda fuzzy on the merging part

First, you will want to be sure that the (SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution) mod is working/operating as it should be.

This add-on mod contains its own scripts. However, it does rely on one or more quests contained in the "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" - therefore, the "TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp" must load after it. Once loaded, all dialogue etc. will be available.  

ok thx for letting me know

• 2 months later...

Greetings. Many thanks for the mod, I use it in conjunction with the sexlab submit recruit (because sometimes i don't feel good killing some females). I wanna know if theres not possible to add more than 15 prostitutes (and maybe some brothels)

It's possible but it can't be made big enough to keep all of the female bandits. If that really bothers you then look at the mod Masculinized Leveled Lists (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23115/?).

Greetings. Many thanks for the mod, I use it in conjunction with the sexlab submit recruit (because sometimes i don't feel good killing some females). I wanna know if theres not possible to add more than 15 prostitutes (and maybe some brothels)

It's possible but it can't be made big enough to keep all of the female bandits. If that really bothers you then look at the mod Masculinized Leveled Lists (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23115/?).

Well, I don't wanna keep all of the female bandits, just one of each model and just the younger ones XD, but seriously, is more to leave two girls in each town and village, and three in the minor cities, 15 girls is not enough. How's this possible?

Well, I don't wanna keep all of the female bandits, just one of each model and just the younger ones XD, but seriously, is more to leave two girls in each town and village, and three in the minor cities, 15 girls is not enough. How's this possible?

It takes adding quests and aliases for each additional whore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I loved this mod in oldrim. Having a few issues with SE edition. I'm seeing two entries in MCM under TDF prostitution mod. Not sure if this mod is the culprit.

Also, I recall in the old version a girl would be eligible for solo duty after 10 jobs. I have a girl up to 15 and the dialogue option is still not available.

I also recall a bug where a girl would be enlisted as a hooker but would not be available in the dialogue options. I know there was a way to reset this but I can figure it out.

Any help at all is much appreciated.

7 minutes ago, bogart69 said:

Hi, I loved this mod in oldrim. Having a few issues with SE edition. I'm seeing two entries in MCM under TDF prostitution mod. Not sure if this mod is the culprit.

Also, I recall in the old version a girl would be eligible for solo duty after 10 jobs. I have a girl up to 15 and the dialogue option is still not available.

I also recall a bug where a girl would be enlisted as a hooker but would not be available in the dialogue options. I know there was a way to reset this but I can figure it out.

Any help at all is much appreciated.

Having two mcms sounds like wrong installation. The plugin should be overwriting the original.

solo duty depends not only on the jobs, but also on training. If you dismmiss her and recruit her again, the dialog should enable again. Make a save before rerecruiting. it has it issues...And come over to the thread of the SE version.   ...