FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Yeah, that one, if someone could do it i would be really thankful, also noticed that unfortunately i wasn't able to use the method to put the schlong on the body of the redone wings mod.

1 hour ago, Wickdways said:

But you can make a step by step on how to do it ? because this looks freaking amazing and you wouldn't be violating PSBoss rule about distributing his assets, but of course only if you can spare the time

I don't think I could have made a step by step in words be clear enough so here's a quick video. Sorry if it's too fast, my work flow is naturally pretty speedy d:
All done in Outfit Studio. You can take as much time as you want with the Undiff(Eraser) tool to get a smoother look than what I did in the video.

Spoiler

Note: I had already made a copy to my MoreNastyCritters folder like I mentioned a few comments ago. You'll need to export it there as well as "Meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets"

Note2: The armor will clip into the belly after this edit. You can load the armor and the body into Outfit Studio, use the Inflate tool on the armor (or use the same masking technique I use in the video), delete all the body parts, then export the armor.
Hopefully you can learn something and make more stuff on your own in the future!

13 hours ago, Impish_ said:

I don't think I could have made a step by step in words be clear enough so here's a quick video. Sorry if it's too fast, my work flow is naturally pretty speedy d:
All done in Outfit Studio. You can take as much time as you want with the Undiff(Eraser) tool to get a smoother look than what I did in the video.

Note: I had already made a copy to my MoreNastyCritters folder like I mentioned a few comments ago. You'll need to export it there as well as "Meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets"

Note2: The armor will clip into the belly after this edit. You can load the armor and the body into Outfit Studio, use the Inflate tool on the armor (or use the same masking technique I use in the video), delete all the body parts, then export the armor.
Hopefully you can learn something and make more stuff on your own in the future!

Since you seem all knowing on putting dicks on other meshes, do you know a way to put this dick on the vampire lord body from the wings redone mod? Not the female body but the male cause i tried using the previous method but it didn't work.

32 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Since you seem all knowing on putting dicks on other meshes, do you know a way to put this dick on the vampire lord body from the wings redone mod? Not the female body but the male cause i tried using the previous method but it didn't work.

Nifskope gives me an error too if that's what you mean. Not sure what that's about.
You can just do with with Outfit Studio. Load up the wings mesh then drop in "vampirelord_hard.nif" and delete everything with a "_2" after it. Then export to "vampirelord_hard.nif"

18 minutes ago, Impish_ said:

Nifskope gives me an error too if that's what you mean. Not sure what that's about.
You can just do with with Outfit Studio. Load up the wings mesh then drop in "vampirelord_hard.nif" and delete everything with a "_2" after it. Then export to "vampirelord_hard.nif"

Is it normal for the model to look a bit messed up when you open the nif?

2 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

you need to copy the nodes first before copying the penis....you will also likely need to edit its skeleton.nif to add the penis skeleton from mnc's skeleton.nif.

On 10/8/2022 at 4:09 PM, mabowabo said:

After playing around with it a bit, I think it's definitely an improvement. That space between the anus and the balls being shorter adds to the "realism" for sure. I don't think it would be possible to make the length even shorter than this though without ruining the anatomy of the body. I found that pushing both the schlong base and anus sliders to the max already kind of makes the anatomy look strange.

It looks almost perfect when you only push the schlong base to 100% without touching the anus, however the balls do look a bit stretched toward the anus, so it would be nice to have a way to sculpt the balls so as to avoid that or at least diminish it.

Either way, it's an awesome addition and a worthwhile pursuit. Amazing stuff!

SkyrimSE 2022-10-08 15-16-09.png

Sorry for taking this long to get back to your feedback, but what kind of ball physics (if any) are you running? I'm not seeing anything that extreme in Outfit Studio, which makes me think this is a weighting problem, which would be quite annoying ?

EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE UPDATE: dw's Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 BETA

dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA 2.1 beta 3.7z

Finally got back to working on my new sliders for 3BA and I made some alterations. I'm really interested in hearing if others are getting similar extreme angles with animations or physics as mabowabo did:

Spoiler

SkyrimSE 2022-10-08 15-16-09.png

Already took a long look at the weighting but I'm unsure what needs to be tweaked. My ability to do ingame testing is a bit limited ATM due to hardware issues.

On 10/16/2022 at 6:56 AM, donnerwetter said:

Sorry for taking this long to get back to your feedback, but what kind of ball physics (if any) are you running? I'm not seeing anything that extreme in Outfit Studio, which makes me think this is a weighting problem, which would be quite annoying ?

Hey np mate! I'm using SurveyX floppy CPBC settings physics mod for the schlong and balls. If I unload it though, everything looks fine, so I don't think its anything wrong with your body. It only happens when I use the TRX schlong and SurveyX floppy mod together. 

Edited by mabowabo
On 10/15/2022 at 5:40 PM, Impish_ said:

In Nifskope, yeah. Should be fine in game.

Oh yeah, i forgot to thank you, took me a while but i managed to do it:ScreenShot18.thumb.png.f71371b44ff342c384d08ed9e86a7873.png

Even managed to make it so that she uses the closed version when not in a animation:image.thumb.png.b9f8ec0cc8dd5b644fd421a950df7a53.png

And i didn't need to mess with the brush thankfully since i'm bad with this type of stuff, maybe in the future i'll look if it's possible to shink it a bit and make the color match but for now i need to test the new vaginaless beta.

10 hours ago, mabowabo said:

Hey np mate! I'm using SurveyX floppy CPBC settings physics mod for the schlong and balls. If I unload it though, everything looks fine, so I don't think its anything wrong with your body. It only happens when I use the TRX schlong and SurveyX floppy mod together. 

Hmm... The problem might be solveable with SMP XML config tweaks then ? Unfortunately, that's kind of out of my wheelhouse. Anyway, that's encouraging. Will continue work on this and the BHUNP version. Hopefully I can get this done soon, it's been holding up all my other work

On 10/14/2022 at 6:09 AM, Impish_ said:

Habe es irgendwie zusammengewürfelt. Mit einer richtigen Textur würde es viel besser aussehen, aber bitte schön.
enb2022_10_13_23_54_32.png.dc02799b94bc32ea5c3626b5a2b62a8f.png

Enthüllen Sie versteckte Inhalte

enb2022_10_13_23_55_19.png.fe835118cb575825a45408a6bc59bc8e.png

Es ist nicht mit Vampire Lord Sexlab-Animationen kompatibel. Der Versuch, die normalen Knochengewichte richtig hinzubekommen, war schon schwer genug.
vampschlong.nif

Befolgen Sie die Anweisungen, die bereits in diesem Thread beschrieben wurden.

Wenn Sie es mit nifskope hinzufügen, machen Sie sich keine Sorgen, dass es falsch ausgerichtet ist, die Knochenhaut ist seltsam für Kreaturennetze und nifskope zeigt sie nicht richtig an. 

Krass - the mod is barely a few days out and you've already let the brilliant people run through your "unholy" hands

I love it

:classic_wub:

In a first for me I was recently directly commissioned to do futa edits for a conversion of the 9S outfit from Nier:

brbulge.png.2667fc2d39e1812edc6cf51c3f83f37f.png

pull.png.9ef9f40a97a88a6af99f0a72e4167a63.png

Spoiler

semi.png.d05afeee76ed50f344e77e428183a187.png1667216336_altbulge.png.709e4d0d5c1b8a50b5e5004da5853271.png

Now that they're done barring maybe a couple more tweaks, I'd like to release them publicly, but I can't find the original mod at all.

The esp is called this:

[immyneedscake] NIER 2B Set by Team TAL.esp

The project files also mention the name Caenarvon.

Can someone find and point me to where this mod was originally published? I believe it's a free public mod but I guess I might be wrong. Computer issues, the ongoing troubles with my new sliders for the vaginaless bodies and this edit have eaten a lot my my modding time recently and I'd like to finally have something to share with everyone ?

Edited by donnerwetter

Guys, i just cannot get over on how to make custom texture blends for Schlongs... 
For days already I'm trying to patch TRX's Canine SoS addon for Half Dragon race textures with no dicent results to speak of...
I've followed step by step the tutorial by EvilReFlex and used the correct .blend files provided by TRX Trister, but so far, no good...
Can anybody help me out here?

Textures.zip

Spoiler

ScreenShot22.png.cdec0d70e06976764d09c4709a3ebfc9.png

Edited by CoolName 69
5 minutes ago, CoolName 69 said:

Guys, i just cannot get over on how to make custom texture blends for Schlongs... 
For days already I'm trying to patch TRX's Canine SoS addon for Half Dragon race textures with no dicent results to speak of...
I've followed step by step the tutorial by EvilReFlex and used the correct .blend files provided by TRX Trister, but so far, no good...
Can anybody help me out here?

Textures.zip 63.85 MB · 1 download

ScreenShot22.png.cdec0d70e06976764d09c4709a3ebfc9.png

What format are you saving your textures in? Purple indicates they're not loading at all

10 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

What format are you saving your textures in? Purple indicates they're not loading at all

Got them uploading now, Sorry, PSQ Transformation sometimes fcks everything up. 
Anyways, the issue still persists... 
Sometimes i get the whole sos full black, other times in rainbow colors.... 
I'm just not able to blend these textures with the skin.,...

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.png.c1d4068f390f0572883f47266a4ecd97.png