FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

14 minutes ago, Crusade_for_the_Pope said:

Hey man, just noticed, you forgot to put SliderSets in the folder BodySlide. :)

Don't know if this was intentional, just wanted to point this out, because I couldn't find them in BodySlide.

1380938995_Screenshot2021-10-12173253.png.2914d6e160dbd47e7b1446d8c593787e.png

Ahhh..... Just put them in wrong folder. Fixed now. Thanks for bug report. Mod reuploaded.

2 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

I have request for cock cages from my old friend. For flaccid and fully functional SOS addons. Now we working on designs. And some cock stuff like condoms, cock armors etc.

Awesome! Thongs from TAWOBA with the flaccid addon inside would be a great addition to futa Skyrim!

32 minutes ago, Frostmouron said:

a first attempt to match the new armor addon to my original trx futa bodyslide. tried to make the balls squish on the armor addon (if you have tips let me know :) ), going to need to do some more work on the shaft to get it to match.

here are textures to make the armor addon match the body for bijin users: TRX F Armor Bijin.rar

ScreenShot163.png.8a5fdc59edfdae060e07328b059fe035.pngScreenShot164.png.1955dc71c66847c3ead0ac1136224bb8.png

For balls movement you need to choose regular (not static) version of addon in BS

1 hour ago, Frostmouron said:

a first attempt to match the new armor addon to my original trx futa bodyslide. tried to make the balls squish on the armor addon (if you have tips let me know :) ), going to need to do some more work on the shaft to get it to match.

here are textures to make the armor addon match the body for bijin users: TRX F Armor Bijin.rar

ScreenShot163.png.8a5fdc59edfdae060e07328b059fe035.pngScreenShot164.png.1955dc71c66847c3ead0ac1136224bb8.png

How did you get the balls to be that big and not have a issue of the dick going through the balls?

For the people who plays on se(including myself) just a quick heads up for ya in case if you didn't know. Bethesda is planning on updating special edition with the anniversary edition on its way which is a very bad things for us.  More info here https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/q6czcc/pc_sse_an_important_psa_regarding_skyrim/ but anyway long story short

this update to se will break your plugins and in other words it will break everything thats skse related starting November 11th. A way to stop this from happening is to go to steam and to your skyrim and right click on it and click on properties as shown in the first picture. For the second picture Go to the "Updates" tab and select "Only update this game when I launch it". Now going forward you will only launch Skyrim SE through the SKSE exe(which is basically in your mod manager).

Spoiler

unknown-3.png.8d56e7544c5c40181a0d810679c85b1a.png

Spoiler

unknown-1-1.png.880660158e8029eddd6f9b515234aa61.png

28 minutes ago, Frostmouron said:

just gotta mess with the sliders on bodyslide till you get what you want. if you want i can post the bodyslide im using there.

i meant i am trying to give the balls a squished look in bodyslide for the armor addon, figured that might be more realistic than having em hang down when using armors.

Haven't had time to check out this mesh yet (looking forward to it ?) but the way I achieved that on my ERF CBBE Futanari Schlong based flaccid clothing conversion attempts was using the posing function in Outfit Studio.

Pose the balls, and then save your edit to the mesh. (You might want to save the end results as separate projects, you can't perfectly undo the edits by undoing the pose)

@m4mk203 Looking forward to see what I can do with your new resource- I'm assuming 3BA sliders aren't supported yet? Going to wait for those before delving in, I think.

Edited by donnerwetter
53 minutes ago, Frostmouron said:

just gotta mess with the sliders on bodyslide till you get what you want. if you want i can post the bodyslide im using there.

could you post the bodyslide or share it with me please  pretty please also are you using erf or trx also what textures are you using also?

Edited by PetaFoster
accidentally posted reply in quote