FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

9 hours ago, FusRoDah2 said:

I forgot the name but the dude moved all his mods to Schaken. He made a non-futa quest mod called Make Skyrim Straight Again, so if you look for that one you'll be able to find the futa mod among his other mods.

The name of the Futanari quest mod is Skyrim's Shrouded Secret.

9 minutes ago, Frostmouron said:

would love to have your futa edit for that outfit nemesis :P

If I knew how, I would have already shared it with all of you? And honestly I would be more then happy to share it, if someone teaches me, or if I just give them the file(whichever one they need whether thats the osd, nif, or all of the above) then someone else can share it. I already finished converting another one will show ya soon

Edited by FutaNemesislol
20 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

But anyway this is another outfit that I converted, I will probably edit the 1st pic a little more, but I will take screenshots later in game to see how it looks

Hide contents

1774806780_futaeditasukav1.png.4abae879d2d941f7d7154a0ec565e9a9.png1489789390_asukav2.png.72e309f2f857019ffdd911ce858e6d1d.png

This looks great! Is there any tutorial about how to edit outfits to add them the trx futa armor addon?

I wonder, are there an sexlabs animations out there that are made specially for Futa on Female?  I know basically all animations "work", but but they tend to be misaligned, and some solutions for it are just ugly bandaid fixes.  

It's the one thing I don't think I've seen yet.  And considering all the futa content, I'm shocked at the lack on that type of animations.

6 minutes ago, Battle64 said:

I wonder, are there an sexlabs animations out there that are made specially for Futa on Female?  I know basically all animations "work", but but they tend to be misaligned, and some solutions for it are just ugly bandaid fixes.  

It's the one thing I don't think I've seen yet.  And considering all the futa content, I'm shocked at the lack on that type of animations.

Billy and Anubs  packs have some futa animations.

Aight so I wanna add some pubes to my futa, but obviously racemenu overlays go behind the schlong. How would I go about overlaying the pubes texture on the schlong texture? I know this would make the pubes apply to all NPCs, I am okay with that. I am thinking to just open the model up in some 3D editor and rudimentarily lining up the texture with where it would be on the main body if added via racemenu, but I am honestly not sure as I have no messed with Skyrim meshes before.

Any ideas?