FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

8 hours ago, PetaFoster said:

hi I got a  futanari model I own thats from blender does anybody know how I could get it to skyrim special edition and use it as player model and only the player would have that model? i've tried to find a tutorials on the subject but I've really had no luck to be honest

You need to choose from  two variants

1. Player only model with custom race with some armors for your PC

2. Body replacer for all npc and make adaptation of all vanilla armors in game.

Then (in simple words)

First of all you will need to size your model to skyriim body and set it in skyrim T-pose 

Cut its head and make vanilla neck seam 

Make model skinning on ingame skeleton like xpmse

Create weight morphs (if you want them)

and any other morphs (sliders) if you want them.

Make sos addon from your cock mesh part 

Create OS project for body for proper building body_0 and body_1 nifs for weight slider support

These are only global stages.

Edited by m4mk203

I made some futa friendly slave tats, this is mostly for submissive futas at the moment(I'm planning on making more along with dominant ones). But anyway I found it really hard to make my own slavetat pack because I have to make a json file and input a code(which I tried but I must have been putting the code in wrong, my slavetat pack wasn't showing up in the slave tats mcm menu), right now all I did was replace existing slave tats that I didn't really like which surprisingly made it work in game, but it just has the wrong names. Perhaps if someone could help me out or if I eventually figure it out, I could possibly release my very first  mod! Suggestions to more futa tats will be helpful. And thanks @m4mk203 for providing the base body for substance painter! I wouldn't know where to start if you haven't provided that file?

846382059_SkyrimSE2021-10-1800-55-40.png.f11509e5d72f083a508910c1dbdeb0f3.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
10 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I made some futa friendly slave tats, this is mostly for submissive futas at the moment(I'm planning on making more). But anyway I found it really hard to make my own slavetat pack because I have to make a json file and input a code(which I tried but I must have been putting the code in wrong, my slavetat pack wasn't showing up in the slave tats mcm menu), right now all I did was replace existing slave tats that I didn't really like which surprisingly made it work in game, but it just has the wrong names. Perhaps if someone could help me out or if I eventually figure it out, I could possibly release my very first  mod! And thanks @m4mk203 for providing the base body for substance painter! I wouldn't know where to start if you haven't provided that file?

846382059_SkyrimSE2021-10-1800-55-40.png.f11509e5d72f083a508910c1dbdeb0f3.png

her horns?outfit? how you make her cock with that outfit? and tattoos?

6 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

her horns?outfit? how you make her cock with that outfit? and tattoos?

I already told ya about the horns a while back. You have to edit them in nifscope, the outfit is called umbra, I simply edited it in bodyslide to make the cock fit with the outfit(their are youtube vids that tells you how to do this), and you probably skipped everything that I just said about me making these futa friendly slavetats but just to remind ya of what I said "I made some futa friendly slave tats"

A while back I saw a huge quest mod for skyrim that added a bunch of content with futa as the main focus, forgot what it's called and now I can't find it. On the main page I remember it had a gif loop of a futa walking and and her cock swaying. Anyone know that I'm talking about?