FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 1/10/2021 at 7:28 AM, Unorginal said:

Anyone want to give me a basics recommendation list for content, or a link to a previous post in the last 275 pages? Because I've been out since when SE was new and I don't know where to start now.

I feel the same way with bending the textures.. I can't find find total beginner guide to doing it in blender. 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:44 PM, Lord_sm said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but are there any Uncut/Uncircumcised futanari mods out there for Skyrim SE? All I could find was bodyslide files but I couldn't get them to work in the game.

Use the Belisario UNP addon that work fine o SE and have a uncut version in the first post of the topic.

Does anyone use OSex and Flower Girls and is able to get the animations to match up with a futanari on female setup? My character's dick keeps missing the holes, clipping through hands, that sort of stuff. I've never used sexlab, does that avoid these clipping issues? I've been out of the game since SSE was new, fwiw.

I'm also wondering if there's any mesh out there that lets a futanari character's penis line up exactly with a man's penis so that the animations should work just as well as one another. I would potentially go with a player exclusive mesh so that all the female characters still use CBBE/UNP.

1 hour ago, atheos13 said:

Does anyone use OSex and Flower Girls and is able to get the animations to match up with a futanari on female setup? My character's dick keeps missing the holes, clipping through hands, that sort of stuff. I've never used sexlab, does that avoid these clipping issues? I've been out of the game since SSE was new, fwiw.

I'm also wondering if there's any mesh out there that lets a futanari character's penis line up exactly with a man's penis so that the animations should work just as well as one another. I would potentially go with a player exclusive mesh so that all the female characters still use CBBE/UNP.

If you are familiar with nifskope, this will be quick and easy. This will lower it and make it look kinda weird, but there is no other way around if you want it to go in it's destination with OSEX. I'm going to assume it will work with Flower Girl as well. I haven't used that mod since it first came out.

For your second question, this tutorial will also do that. However, keep in mind that it all depends the scale of the character.

Spoiler

tut01.jpg.0b0111c45fcbc0b1ce8e9ee5240f0a21.jpgtut02.jpg.2d62d2cf47f565e01dd111d85eec70fb.jpg