FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I need help with this problem

VUhh3x.png

That's supposed to happen if you have the option enabled in FloppySoS' MCM menu. Since both the floppysos & hdtm.xml add collision they could conflict with each other.

then you say that you disable floppy SOS ??

If you want Floppy then you do nothing, collisions still work with the Floppy hdtm.xml file. If you do not want floppy then uninstall it.

okay, I understand. forget to mention that I also have installed this mod: Animated Pussy UUNP HDT 3.3 - All-in-One. and what I saw in another post that these 2 mods were doing collision with each other. if you tell me how to work these 2 mods, you would be grateful

I have both and the work "fine" together, there is an .xml file out there somewhere that allows collisions with both, I do not see a difference and I get collisions working. Just install All in One, the Floppy and leave it and it should work. So let Floppy overwrite All in Ones hdtm.xml file during the install.

it has been a while, time for a new contribution!

But first ... a question

With a bush, or without a bush?

20161023202019_1.jpg

Depending on the answer, i will continue her little  *photoshoot with the thing in question, A little bit of choice. *(if i may call printscreens and poser module something a bit more .. human)

Crap, i remember getting myself an uncut, ballsless schlong but i just can't find it anymore. I remember finding the files in this thread but i just went through everything twice and i can't find it for the life of me. Any of you could help me find the mesh and texture?

VUhh3x.png

That's supposed to happen if you have the option enabled in FloppySoS' MCM menu. Since both the floppysos & hdtm.xml add collision they could conflict with each other.

If you want Floppy then you do nothing, collisions still work with the Floppy hdtm.xml file. If you do not want floppy then uninstall it.

okay, I understand. forget to mention that I also have installed this mod: Animated Pussy UUNP HDT 3.3 - All-in-One. and what I saw in another post that these 2 mods were doing collision with each other. if you tell me how to work these 2 mods, you would be grateful

I have both and the work "fine" together, there is an .xml file out there somewhere that allows collisions with both, I do not see a difference and I get collisions working. Just install All in One, the Floppy and leave it and it should work. So let Floppy overwrite All in Ones hdtm.xml file during the install.

really I do not understand much with what I have to do to solve my problem, if I can explain in more detail what I have q do you appreciate

I am not sure this is the right place for this post.  But I'd like some help with a mod and any information, to include if it is even possible, would really be helpful.  Here is what I'd like to try to do, I want to switch most if not all of the male characters to futa.  Any pointers would be great.

I am not sure this is the right place for this post.  But I'd like some help with a mod and any information, to include if it is even possible, would really be helpful.  Here is what I'd like to try to do, I want to switch most if not all of the male characters to futa.  Any pointers would be great.

You could try using this mod here which turns almost all men into females and then set the chance of female getting penis to 100%. the game may still even count them as male which would give them one by default I have not tried this but if you have problems feel free to PM me.

Crap, i remember getting myself an uncut, ballsless schlong but i just can't find it anymore. I remember finding the files in this thread but i just went through everything twice and i can't find it for the life of me. Any of you could help me find the mesh and texture?

This one?

Yup, that was the one, thanks man.

This one?

Yup, that was the one, thanks man.

You're welcome :)

VUhh3x.png

really I do not understand much with what I have to do to solve my problem, if I can explain in more detail what I have q do you appreciate

Can you explain your problem, because the error message about disabled hdtm.xml is nothing to worry about, just ignore it.

VUhh3x.png

Can you explain your problem, because the error message about disabled hdtm.xml is nothing to worry about, just ignore it.

that's my problem, you can use 2 mods without generating problems with each other

VUhh3x.png

that's my problem, you can use 2 mods without generating problems with each other

No, and it's not a problem. It is okay if you get error, do not worry.

Only way to get rid of it is to get rid of floppy schlong. If you want floppy ignore error.

VUhh3x.png

No, and it's not a problem. It is okay if you get error, do not worry.

Only way to get rid of it is to get rid of floppy schlong. If you want floppy ignore error.

ok, thanks for your help and your patience

Has anyone made a filled condom mod? Kind of like this: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5000746

If not I'd like to request it if anyone likes the idea

More examples: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=condom_filling+futanari&commit=Search

There don't seem to be any out there just yet, but it could probably be made by heavily modifying the SOS-Schlong Protective Gears. The only proper condom mod  resource for any Bethesda Game Studios game was made for Fallout: New Vegas and the mod maker doesn't want it used on mods for female-based characters.

Perhaps if it can be used by both male and female-based characters, it would be considered a-ok?

Has anyone made a filled condom mod? Kind of like this: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5000746

If not I'd like to request it if anyone likes the idea

More examples: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=condom_filling+futanari&commit=Search

There don't seem to be any out there just yet, but it could probably be made by heavily modifying the SOS-Schlong Protective Gears. The only proper condom mod  resource for any Bethesda Game Studios game was made for Fallout: New Vegas and the mod maker doesn't want it used on mods for female-based characters.

if possible and only if possible

i have try all texture pure leyenda fair skin demonica sg ... and no one have no issu with texture of sos

upload Cbbe texture for body +sos  or send me file and thank you