Prostitutes and Brothels in Skyrim: Thoughts and Discussion

I found a small issue:

I tested the street walker in Windhelm and she walked quite a bit. Since I have Frostfall active, my character didn't quite make it to the "secluded" spot...

Maybe have the Dark Elves go into Gnisis and Nords into Candlehearth?

If you don't mind, could you post the techinal support questions in the mod thread and leave this on for ideas and discussion?

It's not a technical issue (well, the first part ;) ), I'm suggesting moving the act somewhere indoors :P

Guest Jenova23

I'm about finished with voicing Tekla, here's a sample. Just drag and drop it into your sound folder. This isn't the finished product, so disable the subtitles while testing this, since they will not be accurate. I want to make this mod fully voiced, possibly as a add-on.

K2 Working Girls Tekla.rar

• 4 months later...

For Winterhold, the college itself is ripe for students or mages looking to spend some of their tuition funds in the broads who walk around the college but yet do very little studying beyond reading a couple of plays and looking up useless facts. Scholars who brave the elements would love to be reminded of the warmth only a working girl who can make a decent conversation and students looking to bust a nut pay up the nose for company. So have one or two "students" walking around talking about trading tuition money for sexual favors.

• 7 months later...

Small warning on "Maven Black-Briar: for your last post.

This character is heavily scripted in quests (for the civil war) so better if you do not rely on her. (Or on the Riften jarl.)

These characters can just disappear depending on how you play the game.

I had this problem while developing CSB.

I was thinking Mercer would be a better option especially given what he did to the guild he can afford it. Then have the other guy Brynoff or whatever his name is run it after the guild gets new leadership.

Of course my response is a close to a year late.

I am not impressed  with the prostitution or brothel mods.Not insulting those mod authors.I am sure they did the best they could.

This isn't technical either as I am not trying to get them to work.They just appear to be bugged so I am giving up on them.

I hope to have a new pc by the middle of december.I tntend to make a few follower mods after that.Then I might try to make my own brothel mod.

• 4 months later...

Can someone suggest me a brothel mod that, at the very least, have these 2 features:

1. Sandboxed NPC to NPC sex (client/whore) [kind of like how Sexlab Eager NPC does it for the Dibellas Refuge NPCs]

2. Sandboxed (sensual/sexual) dancing

Reading through the brothel mods is kind of confusing as most are still kind of WIP with unclear info on these 2 features.

Can someone suggest me a brothel mod that, at the very least, have these 2 features:

1. Sandboxed NPC to NPC sex (client/whore) [kind of like how Sexlab Eager NPC does it for the Dibellas Refuge NPCs]

Reading through the brothel mods is kind of confusing as most are still kind of WIP with unclear info on these 2 features.

You need TDF's Prostitution and pimping + the independent prostitutes plug-in

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/

Find a girl who wants to follow you and work for you (a lover or an aroused one, most don't want at start)

Train her alone or with the help of an other girl working for you.(50 times for more money)

Or ask her to dance, npc will be aroused.

Find her 10 customers, talk to her, she can now work alone.

She can work in a town where you own a house or anywhere with the plug-in.

3 in each town (3x5=15) + 15 anywhere.

To see her working alone, wait, it is better inside with a well trained girl.

(you can also be the prostitute and dance)

You need TDF's Prostitution and pimping + the independent prostitutes plug-in

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/

Find a girl who wants to follow you and work for you (a lover or an aroused one, most don't want at start)

Train her alone or with the help of an other girl working for you.(50 times for more money)

Or ask her to dance, npc will be aroused.

Find her 10 customers, talk to her, she can now work alone.

She can work in a town where you own a house or anywhere with the plug-in.

3 in each town (3x5=15) + 15 anywhere.

To see her working alone, wait, it is better inside with a well trained girl.

(you can also be the prostitute and dance)

Hmmm. I was thinking of a less involved kind of mod, with a custom indoor cell brothel. But I'll try it out (didn't realise TDF had an autonomous prostitution feature). Will try to see if I can get the Inconsequential NPC Riften prostitutes to work out with this mod, that'll be a blast.

Maybe for a little more immersion you can have different quality wenches based on the town you go to. (Skooma addicted ones who will do anything for gold to get their next fix all the way up to extremely expensive wenches that costs thousands of gold for service but you get what you pay for.) Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there; if someone wanted to do a brothel mod that followed the Thieve's Guild questline the perfect place for a whore house is Mercer Frey's house once the quest line is done.  After the player goes there it becomes unused.

I AM NOT doing a thieve's guild quest line mod but if someone ever did, Mercer's house would be perfect for it.

ummm yep. I have been tossing this idea around for awhile now but still have to learn how to mod the existing TG line without crashing the game. Mercer's house is in a perfect location though. I was thinking of modding the TG to have prostitution/favours radiants rather than thieving ... sort of a "sleeping your way to the top" approach but I have a lot left to learn before I tackle something that ambitious.  

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, gm207 said:

Is there a download link for this mod?

No. It was just a discussion thread. A mod was never built.

Some other people, like @Delzaron are getting inspiration for the discussion of this topic and building their own mods.

There is also "Whiterun Expansion: Alternative Entrance"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37403

It has already a brothel integrated into the city scenery ... some naked dancers included. It's just without quest or any other functionality. Although, adding the barkeeper to the JobInkeepfaction via console command was sufficient to make it usable for Radiant Prostitution :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, worik said:

There is also "Whiterun Expansion: Alternative Entrance"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37403

It has already a brothel integrated into the city scenery ... some naked dancers included. It's just without quest or any other functionality. Although, adding the barkeeper to the JobInkeepfaction via console command was sufficient to make it usable for Radiant Prostitution :smile:

Really ? if the mod is easy comptable with other mods near whiterun, a patch could be a nice addition... :))

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Really ? if the mod is easy comptable with other mods near whiterun, a patch could be a nice addition... :))

It works just fine with the ETAC Immersive Whiterun mod. It is around the corner from the main gates but does not extend all the way to the Companions werewolf exit.

It would be nice if someone from LL had a look at that mod and added some actual dance-y anims for the girls. As it is, they just kinda move around a little using some kinda dumb stock anims.

I modded the brothel enough to take out the catwalk area, freed them from their "dance" ai package and let them sandbox around naked.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

It works just fine with the ETAC Immersive Whiterun mod. It is around the corner from the main gates but does not extend all the way to the Companions werewolf exit.

It would be nice if someone from LL had a look at that mod and added some actual dance-y anims for the girls. As it is, they just kinda move around a little using some kinda dumb stock anims.

I modded the brothel enough to take out the catwalk area, freed them from their "dance" ai package and let them sandbox around naked.

ZAZ 8.0 (thx Tara) have some dance animations spots already included. I could recycle also the danse animations in CPU brothel mod.

Can you post some screenshots about the place ? I don't know much whiterun extension mods... and of course, whith your own modifications.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

if you are doing this for your own use (not reposting the mod) you could make them dance fairly easily, if you are using ZAZ 8.0 or greater.

doing this will add ZAZ as a requirement though (and you will have to know which version you used).

1 - load your modified mod in the CK with ZAZ as one of the master files

2 - place some of the new dance poles from ZAZ 8.0 (or greater) inside the brothel (where NPCs can sandbox)

3 - make a minor modification to the newly placed dance poles (you will have to modify the placed ones individually) so that they can be used by sandbox 

this is a simple checkbox IIRC that needs to be adjusted

4 - save work and test in game.

this should work.  i did the same thing to test one of the dance poles in ZAZ 8.0+ recently (put it in another mod and adjusted the ability for it to be used sandboxing).

and those were the exact steps i took and it worked for me.

hope this helps (and works for you as easily as it did for me).