Update 1.1.4i:

- fixed Egg Factory 2.9 beta 2 install path for NMM and MO

- fixed BodyMorphs not working for NPCs (beware some settings on the BodyMorphs page will be reset or have different values, due to the fact, that the paths have changed slightly)

Update 1.1.4i:

- fixed Egg Factory 2.9 beta 2 install path for NMM and MO

- fixed BodyMorphs not working for NPCs (beware some settings on the BodyMorphs page will be reset or have different values, due to the fact, that the paths have changed slightly)

Even after updating, NPCs bodies keep jumping back to normal for me. I started a new game and tinkered around a bit, and it seems to be that scaling doesn't reset until SLIF registers that mod. IDK if that helps at all but I'm pretty sure that there is something strange going on with my SLIF and not some rogue mod changing the bodies back to normal. Thanks for the help.

Hello,

sorry if this has been asked before, but i don't really know what to try anymore. I have SLIF installed and several other inflation mods.Every mod registers except for Fill her Up. During sex my char and others get inflated but way to much for the amount of cum. Also It never shows up in SLIF. I have installed them correctly and have SLIF after them in my mod order in Mod manager.

Kind regards

Even after updating, NPCs bodies keep jumping back to normal for me. I started a new game and tinkered around a bit, and it seems to be that scaling doesn't reset until SLIF registers that mod. IDK if that helps at all but I'm pretty sure that there is something strange going on with my SLIF and not some rogue mod changing the bodies back to normal. Thanks for the help.

Announcement:

In the current version NiOverride does only seem to work for the player.

I don't know when or why NiOverride stopped working for NPCs and I'm still searching for the cause.

Please use BodyMorphs instead. (they look better anyway)

Fixed in the newest version!

post-24276-0-37337700-1500223619_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-79928400-1500223665_thumb.jpg

Hello,

sorry if this has been asked before, but i don't really know what to try anymore. I have SLIF installed and several other inflation mods.Every mod registers except for Fill her Up. During sex my char and others get inflated but way to much for the amount of cum. Also It never shows up in SLIF. I have installed them correctly and have SLIF after them in my mod order in Mod manager.

Kind regards

You probably forgot to reinstall SLIF after installing FHU?

Does anyone have the files for the devourment ebbb addon v1.2? The mega link appears to be dead on the authors site.

Thanks in advance biggrin.png

You will also need Devourment v0.65c, if v0.65d Version 7.17.16 doesn't work (the ebbb addon was made for v0.65c and I made the patch for the ebbb addon).

I uploaded the files to mega, since v0.65c is unavailable now: Devourment Backup

Alright fixed the NiOverride scaling, turns out I'm just stupid (no surprise there), of course it was something tiny and simple that blocked the whole process.

Update 1.1.4j:

- fixed NiOverride scaling

- optimized debug messages

Alright fixed the NiOverride scaling, turns out I'm just stupid (no surprise there), of course it was something tiny and simple that blocked the whole process.

Update 1.1.4j:

- fixed NiOverride scaling

- optimized debug messages

Thank you! That solved my problem!

however there is now an issue with PSQ where the body changes do not revert when transforming back from succubus form. Its not a big deal and I've just disabled body changes for now but it could be a problem with this new version.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you! That solved my problem!

however there is now an issue with PSQ where the body changes do not revert when transforming back from succubus form. Its not a big deal and I've just disabled body changes for now but it could be a problem with this new version.

Keep up the good work!

Will have to check that.

Any chance for breastperkiness bodymorph?

Will do, but for now, you can easily add this like this.

Make sure breastperkiness is written like this: BreastPerkiness

Major Update 1.1.5:

- added BreastPerkiness morph

- the "inflate on menu exit" option now defaults to true

- fixed the formid of NPCs not showing up in the mcm menu

- updated Russian translation to the current state

- added new translation key for the BreastPerkiness morph

I have the following problem and would like to know if this mod could be the solution I am looking for.

I use the beeing female mod - The problem is: Beeing female uses the Big Belly slider instead of the Pregnancy belly slider.

I want it to use the Pregnacy Belly slider because the shape looks much better.

So far I have only found this Mod which seems to solve the problem but sadly it is not up to date.

However the Autor of this mod suggests taking a look at this mod.

So my question is: Can I use this mod to let the beeing female mod use the Pregnancy Belly slider instead of the Big Belly one - And if yes - Which settings I need to make in the MCM Menu to set tis up?

post-24276-0-81791200-1500502338_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-69105300-1500502349_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-03493000-1500502357_thumb.jpg

This has kind of become the main feature of the framework.

So let's say I want the max belly size my Character can reach during the Pregnancy to be 75% of the UUNP Morphs Pregnancy Belly slider.

(What I mean is: I want the Belly shape of my PC at the largest stage of the Pregnancy (so 1 hour before the birth) to be equal to the shape I would get if i set the Pregnancy Belly slider to 75 in the UUNP Morphs tab in Race Menu)

Which settings do I have to use in the beeing female Menu for the scaling (None, Weight, Skeleton or Nif override)?

And how can I tell the Mod which slider to use for the scaling and to which maximum value?

I hope you can understand what I mean.

Do you mean 75% of 1.0 or 75% of 2.0? The following is calulated with the presumtion you mean 75% of 1.0 or 0.75, otherwise it would be multiplied by 1.5, instead of 0.75.

Depends on what you have set the maximum belly size to, in the beeing female mcm menu, and that you actually reach that value before birth.

Let's say you have set the maximum belly size to the absolute maximum of 8.0, beeing female is the only mod you have installed and you have left the "steps" variable for the pregnancy belly on the default 10 (meaning a value of 10 will be the value of 1 for bodymorphs)

100% / 8 = 12.5% <- 8 is the beeing female maximum belly value

12.5% * 10 = 125% <- 10 is the steps variable

125% * 0.75 = 93.75%

(125% * 1.5 = 187.5%) <- 75% of 2.0 aka 1.5

For the beeing female default maximum value of 4.2:

100% / 4.2 ~ 23.8% <- 4.2 is the beeing female maximum belly value

23.8% * 10 = 238% <- 10 is the steps variable

238% * 0.75 = 178.5%

(238% * 1.5 = 357%) <- 75% of 2.0 aka 1.5

To make sure those values are the max, you can also set the maximum of the bodymorph to the maximum value you want.

The setting is irrelevant, since it defaults to SLIF, if SLIF is installed.

You change the percentage of the bodymorphs (and NiOverride) and SLIF will use each of those bodymorphs (and NiOverride), with a percentage greater than 0%, for the specified area.

The calculation looks like this:

value = value - minimum

value = SLIF_Math.SetBounds(value, 0.0, (maximum - minimum)) <- makes sure the value stay in range

value = value * (percent / 100.0)

value = value / steps

Depends on what you have set the maximum belly size to, in the beeing female mcm menu, and that you actually reach that value before birth.

Let's say you have set the maximum belly size to the absolute maximum of 8.0, beeing female is the only mod you have installed and you have left the "steps" variable for the pregnancy belly on the default 10 (meaning a value of 10 will be the value of 1 for bodymorphs)

100% / 8 = 12.5% <- 8 is the beeing female maximum belly value

12.5% * 10 = 125% <- 10 is the steps variable

125% * 0.75 = 93.75%

(125% * 1.5 = 187.5%) <- 75% of 2.0 aka 1.5

For the beeing female default maximum value of 4.2:

100% / 4.2 ~ 23.8% <- 4.2 is the beeing female maximum belly value

23.8% * 10 = 238% <- 10 is the steps variable

238% * 0.75 = 178.5%

(238% * 1.5 = 357%) <- 75% of 2.0 aka 1.5

To make sure those values are the max, you can also set the maximum of the bodymorph to the maximum value you want.

The setting is irrelevant, since it defaults to SLIF, if SLIF is installed.

You change the percentage of the bodymorphs (and NiOverride) and SLIF will use each of those bodymorphs (and NiOverride), with a percentage greater than 0%, for the specified area.

The calculation looks like this:

value = value - minimum

value = SLIF_Math.SetBounds(value, 0.0, (maximum - minimum)) <- makes sure the value stay in range

value = value * (percent / 100.0)

value = value / steps

Thanks a lot - I managed to set it up as I wanted.

A few more questions if you dont mind:

If I want to set the mod up in a way that not only the belly expands but also the Breasts I would assume I would have to use this formula:

We assume I would like the breasts to look like as if the (insert random slider out of the breast category here) would be set to 0.2 in the race menu uunp morphs page.

100% / 0.5 ~ 200% <- 0.5 is the beeing female maximum breast value

200% * 10 = 2000% <- 10 is the steps variable

2000% * 0.2 = 400% <- 0.2 would be the value I would set one of the sliders in race meue uunp morphs to get the result I want.

So your mod also gives me the option to change the Butt sliders - Beeing female however does not - Would it be possible to set the mod up in a way that it increases some of the sliders in the Butt category as well during the pregnancy? (Thicker Thighs ect)

I believe some of the butt options are already in the Belly section. You can add others by manually adding them into the bodymorphs.json file that comes with this mod.

qotsafan...

While writing Elsie LaVache, I experimented a LOT with morphs (as opposed to node scaling).

Assume we're talking about Milk Mod Economy...

Is it possible for me to set up SLIF, such that INSTEAD of node scaling, the characters uses BodyMorphs ?

I'm thinking like... INSTEAD of simply making a breast bone scale larger, I add (or lower, if it's a reverse scaling bodymorph) a little to BreastsSSH, BreastsSH, Breasts, BreastsSmall, DoubleMelon, Cleavage.... 

So like... "yes, Milk Mod Economy, I hear you want to scale that boob node to increase by 0.10, so... we're going to do *THIS OTHER MIX OF BODY MORPHS* instead..."

I know how to add morphs in SLIF... you already helped me with that when I had an issue with hipBone...  

And... SLIF will respect the morphs I've already done on a character? Like... use them as the starting point? (does not remove all morphs or set them as absolutes, but rather as additions/subtractions to existing ?)

I would LOVE to have a SLIF setup kind of tailored to What I'm doing with Elsie.

ok... kinda adding on to my own previous post.

To get this to work the way I think I want... I went to NiOverride and set it to zero percent.

Then went to BodyMorph percentages and set Breast, BreastsSmall, DoubleMelon, and Cleavage to achieve the look I wanted (bigger, rounder, fuller... rather than longer as you get from bone scaling).. and yeah I added a couple BodyMorphs.

This works, but the percentages for those body morphs are up at like.... 150%. Is that ok? Is that how I should be doing it? 

Announcement:

In the current version NiOverride does only seem to work for the player.

I don't know when or why NiOverride stopped working for NPCs and I'm still searching for the cause.

Please use BodyMorphs instead. (they look better anyway)

Fixed in the newest version!

attachicon.gifSet NiOverride to 0%.jpgattachicon.gifSet category to percentages.jpg

Hello,

Kind regards

You probably forgot to reinstall SLIF after installing FHU?

Does anyone have the files for the devourment ebbb addon v1.2? The mega link appears to be dead on the authors site.

Thanks in advance biggrin.png

You will also need Devourment v0.65c, if v0.65d Version 7.17.16 doesn't work (the ebbb addon was made for v0.65c and I made the patch for the ebbb addon).

I uploaded the files to mega, since v0.65c is unavailable now: Devourment Backup

Thank you so much!!!!

I have already installed SLIF, though. If I wanted to install Devourment, do I need to completely re install SLIF, or can I just patch Devourment somehow?

OK, help me out a little here. I'm feeling exceptionally dumb...

If I already had Milk Mod Economy installed.... and THEN installed SLIF when I already had a couple Milk Maids in various stages of ... fullness ...  is there some special procedure to get SLIF totally in control?

I keep having to reset maids who don't go back to zero after milking and still have LBreast and RBreast scaled to some number BUT... if I select MME as the mod (in SLIF) and look at values and sliders, it says they're set back to "normal". If I choose "All Mods" it show something like... "1.7" or some other inflated value. Selecting each mod in the list individually, they all say zero, but selecting ALL MODS shows a value indicating inflation. 

My list looks like:

All Mods

SL Inflation Framework

Milk Mod Economy

SL Inflation Framework

All Mods

So... double entries for "All Mods" and "SL Inflation Framework"

but they seem to have identical values everywhere I look.

Still trying to get rid of bone scaling, and use BodyMorphs only... This framework looks pretty awesome but, honestly, I've tried several times to make it do what I want, and I end up getting frustrated. I don't understand some values... like ... "Maximum"... I find it defaulted to 20... 20 what? Is that value just for bone scaling? OR does it somehow tie in to BodyMorphs too?

Thanks a lot - I managed to set it up as I wanted.

A few more questions if you dont mind:

If I want to set the mod up in a way that not only the belly expands but also the Breasts I would assume I would have to use this formula:

We assume I would like the breasts to look like as if the (insert random slider out of the breast category here) would be set to 0.2 in the race menu uunp morphs page.

100% / 0.5 ~ 200% <- 0.5 is the beeing female maximum breast value

200% * 10 = 2000% <- 10 is the steps variable

2000% * 0.2 = 400% <- 0.2 would be the value I would set one of the sliders in race meue uunp morphs to get the result I want.

Yeah, if 0.5 stays the maximum, otherwise that could get quite big.

So your mod also gives me the option to change the Butt sliders - Beeing female however does not - Would it be possible to set the mod up in a way that it increases some of the sliders in the Butt category as well during the pregnancy? (Thicker Thighs ect)

I believe some of the butt options are already in the Belly section. You can add others by manually adding them into the bodymorphs.json file that comes with this mod.

Yeah, all the sliders from the butt section should already be in the belly section.

If you want to add more, you can do it like this.

Okay, when I attempt to change uunp morphs (with a naked character), the game CTDs.  Would that be caused by this mod?

If that was the case, there would be a lot more comments about it, try rebuilding the body with BodySlide.

It may also be a HDT problem. Honestly, CTDs can come from pretty much anything.

Thank you so much!!!!

I have already installed SLIF, though. If I wanted to install Devourment, do I need to completely re install SLIF, or can I just patch Devourment somehow?

You will have to reinstall SLIF yes, should be pretty easy though, since Devourment will be detected.

qotsafan...

While writing Elsie LaVache, I experimented a LOT with morphs (as opposed to node scaling).

Assume we're talking about Milk Mod Economy...

Is it possible for me to set up SLIF, such that INSTEAD of node scaling, the characters uses BodyMorphs ?

I'm thinking like... INSTEAD of simply making a breast bone scale larger, I add (or lower, if it's a reverse scaling bodymorph) a little to BreastsSSH, BreastsSH, Breasts, BreastsSmall, DoubleMelon, Cleavage.... 

So like... "yes, Milk Mod Economy, I hear you want to scale that boob node to increase by 0.10, so... we're going to do *THIS OTHER MIX OF BODY MORPHS* instead..."

I know how to add morphs in SLIF... you already helped me with that when I had an issue with hipBone...  

And... SLIF will respect the morphs I've already done on a character? Like... use them as the starting point? (does not remove all morphs or set them as absolutes, but rather as additions/subtractions to existing ?)

I would LOVE to have a SLIF setup kind of tailored to What I'm doing with Elsie.

ok... kinda adding on to my own previous post.

To get this to work the way I think I want... I went to NiOverride and set it to zero percent.

Then went to BodyMorph percentages and set Breast, BreastsSmall, DoubleMelon, and Cleavage to achieve the look I wanted (bigger, rounder, fuller... rather than longer as you get from bone scaling).. and yeah I added a couple BodyMorphs.

This works, but the percentages for those body morphs are up at like.... 150%. Is that ok? Is that how I should be doing it?

Yeah, you can do it like that smile.png

OK, help me out a little here. I'm feeling exceptionally dumb...

If I already had Milk Mod Economy installed.... and THEN installed SLIF when I already had a couple Milk Maids in various stages of ... fullness ...  is there some special procedure to get SLIF totally in control?

I keep having to reset maids who don't go back to zero after milking and still have LBreast and RBreast scaled to some number BUT... if I select MME as the mod (in SLIF) and look at values and sliders, it says they're set back to "normal". If I choose "All Mods" it show something like... "1.7" or some other inflated value. Selecting each mod in the list individually, they all say zero, but selecting ALL MODS shows a value indicating inflation. 

My list looks like:

All Mods

SL Inflation Framework

Milk Mod Economy

SL Inflation Framework

All Mods

So... double entries for "All Mods" and "SL Inflation Framework"

but they seem to have identical values everywhere I look.

Still trying to get rid of bone scaling, and use BodyMorphs only... This framework looks pretty awesome but, honestly, I've tried several times to make it do what I want, and I end up getting frustrated. I don't understand some values... like ... "Maximum"... I find it defaulted to 20... 20 what? Is that value just for bone scaling? OR does it somehow tie in to BodyMorphs too?

The mods being duplicated sounds like a bug, this shouldn't normally happen.

The scaling should normally be removed automatically, when SLIF takes over.

There may be left-over inflation, since the default value for "All Mods" is 1.0 and BodyMorphs have a minimum of 0.0, that's what the minimum on the BodyMorphs section is for, it subtracts that value from the "All Mods" value, so 0.0 can be the default again for BodyMorphs.

The maximum 20 is the maximum "All Mods" value, that gets translated to the BodyMorph, it basically caps the "All Mods" value for each individual BodyMorph.

*boggle*

hahah... ok I'll dive back in. 

Oh... that might explain why ... with NiOverride at zero percent for Belly, breast and butt... I get some belly growth... just a little.. when there should be none.

So if everyone is in a state of no inflation. I look at ALL MODS and if I see a value there, I go to BodyMorphs Minimums and put that residual value in as minimum and it subtracts it to get BodyMorphs to zero as they should be?

I'll get the hang of this eventually. I'm really close. I started fresh with SLIF , NiOverride at 0%, and put values in the bodymorph sections that I wanted. I'm getting really close to this looking right. Big round tight melons instead of socks with rocks in them.

:D

*boggle*

hahah... ok I'll dive back in. 

Oh... that might explain why ... with NiOverride at zero percent for Belly, breast and butt... I get some belly growth... just a little.. when there should be none.

So if everyone is in a state of no inflation. I look at ALL MODS and if I see a value there, I go to BodyMorphs Minimums and put that residual value in as minimum and it subtracts it to get BodyMorphs to zero as they should be?

I'll get the hang of this eventually. I'm really close. I started fresh with SLIF , NiOverride at 0%, and put values in the bodymorph sections that I wanted. I'm getting really close to this looking right. Big round tight melons instead of socks with rocks in them.

biggrin.png

Yeah, at the moment, the minimum is simply subtracted, but that means, that any value lower than 1.0 is ignored, but I have a plan for this, which already works quite well.

Hi!
As You know i love your mod ;)

I want to ask - is possible to add function that will set node size that will overwrite ALL another sizes from another mods. i found hide_node - that is used in DD patch but it doesnt works perfect - when my character wear clothes then all seems normal (no effect), when is naked (chastity bra) then works good. it's a bug or? i wrote same function in devious training but i not marked any effect - naked:works but when i wear armor - nodes are inflated normaly - hide_node is ignored or something.

it's possible (or maybe exists) to add function that will manage player/npc weight?

as always - thx for your hard work!

Hi!

As You know i love your mod wink.png

I want to ask - is possible to add function that will set node size that will overwrite ALL another sizes from another mods. i found hide_node - that is used in DD patch but it doesnt works perfect - when my character wear clothes then all seems normal (no effect), when is naked (chastity bra) then works good. it's a bug or? i wrote same function in devious training but i not marked any effect - naked:works but when i wear armor - nodes are inflated normaly - hide_node is ignored or something.

it's possible (or maybe exists) to add function that will manage player/npc weight?

as always - thx for your hard work!

Depends,

- is the device is unequipped, when equipping clothes, then it may call showNode?

- do the clothes support node-scaling / BodyMorphs?

since the newer devious devices support BodySlide, hiding the node shouldn't be necessary anymore.

Is there a reason, why there should be a function to manage the player/npc weight?

Does setting the weight conflict with say SexLab Hormones?

Edit:

Btw, I notices, you added these lines to devious butt, which seem to circumvent some of the code:

if (slif_installed)
	SLIF_Main.inflate(DButtActor.npc_ref[slot], "Devious Butt", "slif_butt", buttsize, -1, -1, "Devious Butt")	
	SLIF_Main.inflate(DButtActor.npc_ref[slot], "Devious Butt", "NPC Belly", bellysize, -1, -1, "Devious Butt")
	return
endIf
Did you add those for testing? The old functions seem to be still in the right place, just removing those lines will probably fix it.

I've ran into an issue with slif, when I try to use the mod Amputator to remove limbs or scale down, nothing happens the selected limb just stays there and theres no mod listing of amputator in the drop down either despite being installed. I've tried manually scaling it down via toggles and nothing changes. I'm using xpmse for the skeleton and using using a body that should be compatible (cbbe bodyslide).  Any help would be appreciated I can provide a papyrus if needed.Papyrus.0.log