• 1 month later...

it's unfortunate evil that you have given up.Your mod had potential.But it needs more work esp it seems with maintaining alignment. For me it tends to get out of position much more than a real wang would so it seems I have to regretfully uninstall it and try something else.I hope you  will reconsider and come back and work on it again some day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason, the file is always corrupt.  Is this a problem on my end or has something broken?  How can I fix this?  

First off, how are you installing it? Via MO, NMM, or directly inserting it into the data folder?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 1:04 PM, MrRonSwanson said:

The color doesnt set for the body. Cant find the bodyslide to adjust it either.

Are you using the UUNP version? If so I'm having the same issue. Probably because the mod doesn't seem to come with default textures, instead requiring the use of one of the optional ones. If you are using the vanilla female textures or one that is not supported that is likely the cause.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Downloads are working fine, just try again. 

Nope. Oddly, this is happening on some of the mods here, for me that is. It just gives me a text document.

EDIT:

According to someone who helped me get the file, it has something to do with the way it is named.

"The original file had some weird bug with the ' in 's becoming a weird thing with &39 or something like that. Maybe that's what's messing up the file for you. "

EDIT2:

I use Edge Browser for LL, and usually have Chrome on the side for other stuff. downloading from Google Chrome works just fine, but still getting that incorrect name.

I use Edge because I hate that Google Chrome doesn't offer a save as option since you can't right click the download. I keep everything organized and don't want everything just going to my downloads folder.

2 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Nope. Oddly, this is happening on some of the mods here, for me that is. It just gives me a text document.

EDIT:

According to someone who helped me get the file, it has something to do with the way it is named.

"The original file had some weird bug with the ' in 's becoming a weird thing with &39 or something like that. Maybe that's what's messing up the file for you. "

EDIT2:

I use Edge Browser for LL, and usually have Chrome on the side for other stuff. downloading from Google Chrome works just fine, but still getting that incorrect name.

I use Edge because I hate that Google Chrome doesn't offer a save as option since you can't right click the download. I keep everything organized and don't want everything just going to my downloads folder.

There is a option in the chrome settings:

Change download locations

You can choose a location on your computer where downloads should be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
  4. Under the "Downloads" section, adjust your download settings:
    • To change the default download location, click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved.
    • If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, check the box next to "Ask where to save each file before downloading."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...