• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, leeemanl said:

There is a seam between belly and cock, using same bodyslide to both and no matter what textures are( tried all 3 combination), in Oldrim it worked fine, but in SSE that's the problem I can't solve. Guess it's cuz of new cbbe changes?

CBBE SE has other shapes, would only look seamless if the slider at the crotch region at "0". 

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

CBBE SE has other shapes, would only look seamless if the slider at the crotch region at "0". 

Thank you for the reply. What exactly sliders? Could you please upload the example preset where there will be no seam, I tried yours (ERF SE Shape 1) and there is a still slightly visible seam like a subtle highlight around the cock.

18 hours ago, leeemanl said:

Thank you for the reply. What exactly sliders? Could you please upload the example preset where there will be no seam, I tried yours (ERF SE Shape 1) and there is a still slightly visible seam like a subtle highlight around the cock.

slide like belly, pregnancy... all slider at the region, try to set them to "0" ,if it still not working play around with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know what I if its this mod or a companion mod failure but when I try to schlongify my female companions it says there is no compatible SOS skeleton even though I have XPMSE. I tried three different follower mods. Bjin warmaidens, Tocatta follower, and Super Mario Booette and Bowsette followers. All three say the same thing.

If someone could let me know what I am missing that would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

i am new to modding so its probably my fault but i cant seem to be getting it to work in cbbe the closest i have gotten is by copy pasting the files in the opposite one for cbbe and being able to see it and slightly adjust it but i cant change its size very much

note i didnt manually install it i used vortex which could have messed something up

hopefully i get a response ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With the latest version of SOS and HDT SMP for special edition there are physics enabled for the balls like floppysos but is there any way to apply this to the horse addon? Other than this preference everything seems to work perfectly fine in special edition for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Kevin._ said:

Is this mod compatible with SSE? 
As i can instill it in vortex, but nothing is showing up ingame in the forge, nor when i search for the items with console commands.

Should work in SSE with SOS SE, bu there is also a new SSE horse schlong: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With CBBE the textures for FairSkin, SG Female or Mature Young are loaded and displayed, depending on what has been selected.

I downloaded and installed the UUNP version, but no texture is loaded and displayed in the bodyslide or game.

The texture files don't open either (Photoshop CC). Could not perform operation because it is not a .dds file.

Screenshot_1.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...