can you use it on male 

No

okay,gave it a try and i must say,,,my body mesh is too voloptuous,,so mesh's base is inside my char's belly,,will need to look into that i guess,,but it looks awesome so far,you were a bit generous in the default size of the max weight version's head though,but there is bodyslide for that

Yes, I forgot to use the default UNP scales for the pre build mesh files. 

I installed the mod and it worked perfectly. I felt though that the balls were not large enough. I like big balls. Then I saw that when I install it, I can use the Bodyslide to make them bigger. So I went for that option. But it doesn't work. For some reason, when I change the values in the Bodyslide menu and go to create the body so it will apply in the game, the second I hit the Create Bodies button, my Bodyslide crashes. Every single time.

Why is this? I am curious as to why it will not allow me to edit the piece to the size I want. Like I said, the piece appears in the game and for all intensive purposes, that is nice. But I would like to be able to edit it as I see fit and for reasons I do not yet know, I cannot do that.

I installed the mod and it worked perfectly. I felt though that the balls were not large enough. I like big balls. Then I saw that when I install it, I can use the Bodyslide to make them bigger. So I went for that option. But it doesn't work. For some reason, when I change the values in the Bodyslide menu and go to create the body so it will apply in the game, the second I hit the Create Bodies button, my Bodyslide crashes. Every single time.

Why is this? I am curious as to why it will not allow me to edit the piece to the size I want. Like I said, the piece appears in the game and for all intensive purposes, that is nice. But I would like to be able to edit it as I see fit and for reasons I do not yet know, I cannot do that.

Update your BodySlide Tool. 

huh?uunp gone again?and the unp edition of your revised textures too?but whyyyy?

Because I don't want to support (U)UNP anymore.  

awwww come on,,you had everything there and working and now you pull back?

Just use CBBE, its simply better than UUNP. 

I reuploadet the UUNP release, but I will not update it in future. 

huh?uunp gone again?and the unp edition of your revised textures too?but whyyyy?

Because I don't want to support (U)UNP anymore.  

awwww come on,,you had everything there and working and now you pull back?

Just use CBBE, its simply better than UUNP. 

I reuploadet the UUNP release, but I will not update it in future. 

i won't toss over every single mesh in my install and a dozen mods just to switch to cbbe.manually fixing every single mesh so it doesn't clip with my bodyslide preset took me hours already and i won't redo everything from scratch for a single sos addon,just because one modder is too stubborn to accept that the other half of the people doesn't use cbbe but want that mod too,there will always be bickering and complaints until you serve both sides

Ok, did that. And yes, it allowed me to change the size and everything. Just one problem, the changes never stay. I get everything like I want it in the bodyslide and make sure it's all how I want it and save it. I go into the game and it's the standard size I already had. Why do the changes never stay? I have saved via outfit studio as well as building a batch in the bodyslide itself. No matter what I do, the changes never stay in the game. Why is this?

Ok, did that. And yes, it allowed me to change the size and everything. Just one problem, the changes never stay. I get everything like I want it in the bodyslide and make sure it's all how I want it and save it. I go into the game and it's the standard size I already had. Why do the changes never stay? I have saved via outfit studio as well as building a batch in the bodyslide itself. No matter what I do, the changes never stay in the game. Why is this?

either you edited the wrong mesh,or you use the wrong thing ingame,and keep in mind you only edit full and zero weight meshes,so a character with 50 weight will get a middle thing.and if using sos,that changes it the way to your racemenu settings

either you edited the wrong mesh,or you use the wrong thing ingame,and keep in mind you only edit full and zero weight meshes,so a character with 50 weight will get a middle thing.and if using sos,that changes it the way to your racemenu settings

My character is always at full weight so they are always at 100%

Now, it is possible that I edited the wrong mesh. The three options I get to pick from are ERF Horse Penis HDT Balls, ERF Horse Penis HDT Full, and ERF Horse Penis HDT  Addon. The only one that allows me to edit the penis length, girth, and testicle size is the Addon. The others do not have the options to do that.

But I did notice that when I save the build, if I go back into the Bodyslide Studio, the sliders are back to their standard. My changes never stick.

Now, it is possible that I edited the wrong mesh. The three options I get to pick from are ERF Horse Penis HDT Balls, ERF Horse Penis HDT Full, and ERF Horse Penis HDT  Addon. The only one that allows me to edit the penis length, girth, and testicle size is the Addon. The others do not have the options to do that.

But I did notice that when I save the build, if I go back into the Bodyslide Studio, the sliders are back to their standard. My changes never stick.

all 3 versions have those sliders on my end,,try downloading the file again

No, only the SoS Version for CBBE has slider. (UUNP has more slider for all versions) 

Did that. Still the same. I got my changes to stick in the fact that when I go back into Bodyslide, the sliders haven't reverted to their default settings. But the change still doesn't translate into the game. The penis's I equip still have the sliders at default.

+add obligatoric why no uunp update comment here for the sake of equal treatment of everyone+

clams of skyrim?this glued on looking mess?really?

plus,beast race support coming soon?

UUNP Update? 

4609129583.png

Beast Support? 

Comes with next CBBE Update.