FNIS SexLab Framework IDLES ?

If you are getting the SexLab 1.60 line when running the FNIS user tools, than you can ignore it. If after ignoring it you get T-pose or idle animation during sex, than you haven't installed the sexlab files fully, or haven't actually run the FNIS user tool correctly.

and sure that then no other ones are missing in 1.59c ?

i.e., if you run NSAP and activate all available animations, then SL and NSAP together exceed the number of 125 possible animations and it depends on the sequence of activating and deactiving in NSAP which one will make it into the 'living' pool.

if you switch on sexlab's debug mode, clean the animationregistry and take a look into the console, you'll see the sequence of registering. check the index of the latest registered animation - if that is 124 you can be pretty sure that you got an overflow. Those animations that didn't make it can't play.

No idea if 1.60 has a solution for that, because the default array limit in skyrim is 128...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I reinstalled the game, and now I'm getting both creature and frame Idles error (is like the 4th or 5th time around, worked alright before), reinstalling FNIS doesn't work, plus: the game is now windowed, (through Mod Organizer).

Should I go for a full manual installation? I've been doing kind of a mix between MO and manual.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, first time writing here. Had also that issue FNIS Framework Idles not ok. Using Sexlab 1.61b and FNIS 6.2

After spending many hours of try and error I found my personal solution, may be it helps you:

Go into MCM Sexlab Menu to Rebuild & Clean

Clean System

Run FNIS

When you enter into game again you should already have an "OK" in Fnis Sexlab Framework Idles

To be sure run Reset Animation Registry again in Sexlab MCM Menu Section Rebuild  & Clean.

As I said, worked for me and made me very happy ;) So many hours lost looking for a siutable solution. 

Good luck!

Nitri

PS: Don´t forget you need to reconfigure Sexlab after that because it resets to its virgin settings.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived