IIRC the original "includes vampire feeding animation" mod was the NSAP pack. That's mostly been replaced by SLAL as a non-Sexlab release method to include aniamtions as they're developed.

I am not sure if an entire SLAL pack is needed, unless it can be packaged to re-use existing animations. I don't know that we need duplicates taking up entries for FNIS and if we already have the needed animations, a quick change with SLATE would do the trick.

IIRC the original "includes vampire feeding animation" mod was the NSAP pack. That's mostly been replaced by SLAL as a non-Sexlab release method to include aniamtions as they're developed.

I am not sure if an entire SLAL pack is needed, unless it can be packaged to re-use existing animations. I don't know that we need duplicates taking up entries for FNIS and if we already have the needed animations, a quick change with SLATE would do the trick.

I'm only just compiling the known vampire sex feeding animations into a single pack. As far as I'm aware, there are five of them unless someone made more I am unaware of. The issue is that there are spread across four different mods, including NSAP.

The other issue is how they are tagged vs how my mod works. The animations are typically tagged either 'vampire' or 'feeding' and my mod uses those tags to find an appropriate animation to play, which works perfectly fine. The problem comes up if you are a male vampire feeding on a female NPC, sometimes an animation that is a female vampire feeding on a male will play. The same can happen if you are a female vampire feeding on a male NPC and you are tired of seeing the male animation play.

All I am going to do is consolidate those five animations into one pack and rename the animation tags so that my mod can sort through them and only play the appropriate ones. So not only do I have more freedom to play with what animations can be called upon, but now anyone that doesn't want do use several different SLAL packs just for my mod doesn't have to. Also, my pack will not have a required esp to activate. Just meshes/animations. The only work on the user will be to activate the SLAL pack, which is basically already a requirement anyhow.

An example of what I can do with my own tags is this: There are currently no female/female feeding animations. Any feeding animation will just use a male animation and put a strap on one of the females. A while ago, someone mentioned using a breastfeed animation for a female/female only interaction since there are none available, except none of them had the right tags. Now I can do that if I want to.

Ah.  Five shouldn't be that much of an issue, at least for those that don't have a lot of the packs already.

I've been using SLATE to add feeding and vampire tags to any with either and a few others I mentioned. Along with breast feeding you could also use some of the cunnilingus animations if you think that fits.

Ah.  Five shouldn't be that much of an issue, at least for those that don't have a lot of the packs already.

I've been using SLATE to add feeding and vampire tags to any with either and a few others I mentioned. Along with breast feeding you could also use some of the cunnilingus animations if you think that fits.

It's my first time messing with SLAL and there's actually a lot of cool things I'm figuring out I can do with my own pack.

For example: One of the male animations starts with the male character behind the female, lightly rubbing her vagina and feeding on her arm before going into sex. I can take just that first very first animation and add it to a set of lesbian animations, rename them and retag them and BAM! Now we finally have a custom lesbian feeding animation without a strapon!

I can do that to add all sorts of new animations (if the animation creators give me permission  :P ). Want more male vampire and female NPC animations? I just splice the feeding part I want with the sex parts I want and rename and tag them. It's actually pretty easy to do.

Dev Update:

- I got the new script working so that male(PC)/female, female(PC)/male, and female/female animations will now only play for that context. Still very script light, just added conditions changes.

- No more need for Omni-sexual version for male(PC)/female, female(PC)/male, and female/female! It'll all work on in one ESP. Only exception is that male/male for bisexual, futa, or transsexual interactions will have a separate ESP, but releasing it will be much faster now.

- I managed to make conditions so that the player can feed at outside, but only at night. No scripts added since it uses vanilla Skyrim dialog checks.

- I got permissions from some of the creators of many of the amazing animations on LoversLab to make my own SLAL pack so I can support the new script.

- More animations incoming!

I just got to do a little more testing for minor tweaks since I rewrote part of the code and edit a couple of things in my SLAL pack and I'll be ready to release in a day or two!

It's my first time messing with SLAL and there's actually a lot of cool things I'm figuring out I can do with my own pack.

For example: One of the male animations starts with the male character behind the female, lightly rubbing her vagina and feeding on her arm before going into sex. I can take just that first very first animation and add it to a set of lesbian animations, rename them and retag them and BAM! Now we finally have a custom lesbian feeding animation without a strapon!

I can do that to add all sorts of new animations (if the animation creators give me permission  :P ). Want more male vampire and female NPC animations? I just splice the feeding part I want with the sex parts I want and rename and tag them. It's actually pretty easy to do.

I think it was prior to SLAL that I realized each stage was its own animation of sorts because I was using SL Tools and it let you make some custom animations. I know that after SLAL came out I thought about taking some of the hkx files and doing what you mentioned and making a few of my own.  Mostly I wanted to make one or two 7-8 stage ones that picked a kiss or foreplay start, slide down to one of the cunnilingus animations for a stage or two, move up into a missionary and maybe finish off with a lotus or roll around into a doggystyle.

I will have to make a list if you're going to go ahead with that project because there are a couple cowgirl and missionary animations from Nibbles (I think or Leito) that have one one close to the neck of the other. They aren't quite feeding but have been close enough for me.

That's basically what I did. I've received permissions from some excellent animation authors here on LoversLab and "made" about five more feeding animations by mixing and matching, including some lesbian animations that don't involve a strap on.

I have to test a couple more things and the update be ready for release.

That's basically what I did. I've received permissions from some excellent animation authors here on LoversLab and "made" about five more feeding animations by mixing and matching, including some lesbian animations that don't involve a strap on.

I have to test a couple more things and the update be ready for release.

It will be good to have a few more options. I have almost made a couple copies, especially of the cunni anims, because some mods will start sex with only the lesbian tag and others will exclude those animations so I feel like I need both.

EDIT

Was just playing some, Nibbles Missionary 2 stages 1 and 2 sure look like the male position is feeding on the neck of the female, and she's loving it.

New Update!

What's new in 1.4?

Finally more animations! Special thanks to AnubiSs2167SirNibblesFunnybizness, and Leito86 for not only creating the amazing animations, but also for giving me permission to use them in my mod. Please be sure to thank them if you enjoy the new animations. Also special thanks to Orxx for SexLab Animation Loader. Please be sure to thank all these amazing animators for all the fantastic work they do and for allowing me to use it. This mod wouldn't be possible without them.

SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) and the Sexual Vampire Feed SLAL pack in the download section are now a requirement for all vampire animations to play. While the feed script will still sate your vampire's thirst, you will not be able to play any of the new animations without my pack and only a generic sex animation will play instead. But why would you want that?

New animations finally include three dedicated lesbian animations and two more male vampire/female animations for ten total, with more possibilities in the future! No more females wearing a strap-on using male animations!

Also, Sexual Vampire Feed now allows players to feed upon NPCs outside, but only between the hours of 7pm and 5am for more role playing goodness.

Lastly, the script has been updated so that only context appropriate animations will play. Tired of non-vampire NPC's using the feeding on your vampire? Well that's no longer a problem! All this was done while keeping the script increasingly light, just as before, since it only activates during specific dialog and directly to the animation hook. No worries about script lag here!

Be sure to check out the change log for some of the other minor changes.

Support for males to seduce other males will be released soon and will now be just a plugin.

Any chance of a gif with all the animations? Just curious, I've looked on those authors pages but was only able to find one, haven't gotten around to re-installing everything Skyrim yet so I'm unable to take a look myself in game! Would be appreciated thanks!

Any chance of a gif with all the animations? Just curious, I've looked on those authors pages but was only able to find one, haven't gotten around to re-installing everything Skyrim yet so I'm unable to take a look myself in game! Would be appreciated thanks!

Unfortunatly no. I don't even know how to do a gif. Never needed to.

That said, none of them are rape animations and I did my best to add a variety of positions (doggy, missionary, 69, reverse cowgirl, ect).

I'm still a bit new at the SLAL thing. The next pack will have a some more animations and I'm figuring out how to adjust animations to do things like ensure the mouth is open and other small details like that.

Since I'm on the topic of the next pack, first part of the new Serana quest is complete. Probably gonna take a little bit to finish, since I'm making sure it's voiced and I have to get the rust off my dialog and scene building. The voice editing takes the longest  :blush:

Oh come on. xD I installed it to test it, and the only vampire NPC I know of that's easy to access IS Serana, so now I have no way to test it. xD I hope that content comes soon, because I wanted to mess with this as there's no other good/functional mods that let NPC vampires feed on the player.

I didn't see that Serana was removed from the Vampire Feed Faction until AFTER I had set everything up. Smoof.

Oh come on. xD I installed it to test it, and the only vampire NPC I know of that's easy to access IS Serana, so now I have no way to test it. xD I hope that content comes soon, because I wanted to mess with this as there's no other good/functional mods that let NPC vampires feed on the player.

I didn't see that Serana was removed from the Vampire Feed Faction until AFTER I had set everything up. Smoof.

Get to level 10, do Sybelle's quest to clear the vampire cave, and then feed her?  (or use Timing is Everything and do it earlier :) ).

Or just use SLEN and seduce Alva a few times?

It might take a while but the LAL start as a vampire in a den might drop you in Movarth's lair (because I think a named vampire is needed but I don't think he's unique so that might not work).

Vampire's don't need any relationship stat. Only normal NPC's and Dawnguard need that. For female vampires,  just a high enough speech and be either in doors or outside between 7pm and 5 am is all you need.

Half-Moon Mill has both a female and male vampire NPC that I use to test on, since they live in a house and also do work outside. It's north of Falkreath, by the lake, near the lady stone along the road. Can't miss it since it's a huge lumber mill.

I've just finished part 2 of my Serana quest. Fully voiced too, but editing her sound files is what takes the longest.

The relationship rank 2 for common NPCs really limits the use of this mod in the field.  Would you consider making a version where all NPCs only require relationship rank 1?

Edit: I am using Better Vampires and the Dominate power temporarily raises the relationship rank.  However, if the target is too strong, it won't work.  So this is a more lore friendly option.

Would this work with mod-added followers that are vampires? Like if their race is, for example, "ArgonianRaceVampire"? Or does it not work for beast races? I'm experimenting with mods, and either Yiffy Age of Skyrim, or the fact that the mod-added follower is an Argonian is preventing Sexual Vampire feeding from work. Does this work on Beast Races at all?

As in for letting them feed on the player. The 'let NPC feed on player' option is very... not explained at all anywhere, just mentioned briefly in the patch notes. The one time I offered it to a random passive vampire using Live Another Life, he turned me down due to speechcraft stuff, but no one else has even had the dialogue option.

Does the player have to be a vanilla race as well, or can I be a lykaios, to get them to bite me?

It's so hard to find any mod that lets vampires feed on the player. @_@ There's a lot of people (submissives like me, primarily) that would enjoy having some easier, preferably sexual way for vampires, particularly companions like Serana, to feed off of them, so a better explanation of the NPCs feeding off the player would increase this mod's appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

The relationship rank 2 for common NPCs really limits the use of this mod in the field.  Would you consider making a version where all NPCs only require relationship rank 1?

Edit: I am using Better Vampires and the Dominate power temporarily raises the relationship rank.  However, if the target is too strong, it won't work.  So this is a more lore friendly option.

A previous version allowed dialog with relationship 3, but I lowered it to 1 to allow easier access. After playing for a while, I didn't like how often it came up in conversation with NPC's I felt weren't trustworthy enough, which is why I raised it to 2.

Would this work with mod-added followers that are vampires? Like if their race is, for example, "ArgonianRaceVampire"? Or does it not work for beast races? I'm experimenting with mods, and either Yiffy Age of Skyrim, or the fact that the mod-added follower is an Argonian is preventing Sexual Vampire feeding from work. Does this work on Beast Races at all?

As in for letting them feed on the player. The 'let NPC feed on player' option is very... not explained at all anywhere, just mentioned briefly in the patch notes. The one time I offered it to a random passive vampire using Live Another Life, he turned me down due to speechcraft stuff, but no one else has even had the dialogue option.

Does the player have to be a vanilla race as well, or can I be a lykaios, to get them to bite me?

It's so hard to find any mod that lets vampires feed on the player. @_@ There's a lot of people (submissives like me, primarily) that would enjoy having some easier, preferably sexual way for vampires, particularly companions like Serana, to feed off of them, so a better explanation of the NPCs feeding off the player would increase this mod's appeal.

For your first question, it doesn't check for race at all, but if the NPC has keyword 'Vampire' in the game. So technically any custom race will work so long as the mod creator allows that keyword to apply to the NPC or player race. I put no restrictions on race, just as long as they are a vampire according to Skyrim. This isn't that uncommon an issue actually. Vanilla Serana and Harkon were originally not flagged as a vampire even though they obviously were according to the story.

For your second and fourth question, I am making a quest that will allow Serana to feed on you and possibly other vampires in the future as a dialog option. I've been gone for the past two weeks and plan on continuing working on the quest shortly. The part where Serana feeds on the player is complete (not yet tested though).

To clarify the patch notes: When the player is a vampire and feeding on a non-vampire, it would often happen that the animation that played would accidentally be reversed. Example: A female player vampire and male NPC human would play an animation with the male feeding on the female, which makes no sense. So what I did was edit all the scripts and animations so that only appropriate animations would play based on the context of the encounter. Male vampires feeding on female humans would only play males feeding on females, ect. What I did was allow the animation to be random when it was a player vampire feeding on an NPC vampire. Meaning that when seducing a vampire, it would randomly decide if the player fed on the NPC or if the NPC fed on the player.

Hmm not sure what the issue is but I can't seem to get the dialogue option to ask about vampires that leads to the feeding. I have all the required mods. But no option shows up when talking to male or female, and yes I'm doing it at night. Anyone else having the problem?

Update: was able to get the prostitute in whiterun to display dialogue that lead to sexual feeding, but still no luck in being able to ask random npcs about feeling on them.

Hmm not sure what the issue is but I can't seem to get the dialogue option to ask about vampires that leads to the feeding. I have all the required mods. But no option shows up when talking to male or female, and yes I'm doing it at night. Anyone else having the problem?

Update: was able to get the prostitute in whiterun to display dialogue that lead to sexual feeding, but still no luck in being able to ask random npcs about feeling on them.

Keep in mind that, according to the description, you can only ask during certain hours of the day. And you also may need a decent relationship level with the npc you're trying to ask.

Hmm, I must be doing something wrong. I've added the keyword 'vampire' to several mod companions using the construction kit, and they still won't feed on me. I've tried adjusting their relationship rank, and the dialogue option just doesn't show up. I've tried saving and reloading to help new dialogue enable too. *scratches her head*. I've tried indoors, outdoors, made sure it's late at night, nada. 0_o The argonian male guy even has the argonianvampire race, so I don't... hmm. Is there something else I have to edit in the construction kit to make him work other than just a keyword? Do I have to be a vampire too for them to feed on me, or can I just be a normal player? *does more testing*-

Edit: Hmm... the dialogue for ME to feed off of HIM shows up though, and she says 'OUR' condition, so the mod knows he's a vampire... wait, does it only work if we're BOTH vampires, and then it plays them feeding off of each other, one animation each or something? *more experimentation*-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...