i have tried the ver 1.3 my character is a female vamp but i dont have any seducing dialogue when speaking npc`s is there a mcm in here or can someone tell me how this work?

You need a relationshiprank of at least 1 with NPC's to have the dialogue to appear.

i have tried the ver 1.3 my character is a female vamp but i dont have any seducing dialogue when speaking npc`s is there a mcm in here or can someone tell me how this work?

You need a relationshiprank of at least 1 with NPC's to have the dialogue to appear.

so i need to use SLEN for this to work?

No, it's not really needed (though it makes life easier)

Vanilla ways to increase relationshiprank to at least 1:

- Hire followers

- complete favor quests of NPC's

No, it's not really needed (though it makes life easier)

Vanilla ways to increase relationshiprank to at least 1:

- Hire followers

- complete favor quests of NPC's

ok thanks

Yeah sorry, life's been super busy.

The omni-sexual one is actually fairly easy to update. I'll try to do it soon. Sorry.

When updating, you might consider adding the following as a general condition for the quest:

getglobalvalue(PlayerIsVampire) == 1

This will block the dialogue again, if the player is cured from vampirism

First of all, this mod is fantastic. Lightweight (doesn't even add an MCM menu), uses customized voice for NPC interactions (including a snippet from the fantastic VtM:B!), and fully updated to work with the latest SexLab/SLAL technology. The mod's mainpage clearly describes and depicts why a player will want this functionality in their game, and all dependencies are listed or linked to. I have used a lot of mods for a lot of different games, and this one is a fantastic little nugget. That's why I'm so bothered that I'm having trouble with this mod. I really, really want it to work!

In short, the dialog works, the SexLab animations run, but my Vampiric Thirst blood pool is not increased by the "feeding".

Here are the specifics:

I am using Vampiric Thirst in my game, and after using Sexual Vampire Feeding 1.3's dialog feed option, my blood pool does not increase. The dialog works fine. My character initiates conversation with an NPC that meets the requirements listed on the mod's main page (female, relationship rank 1 or higher, indoors). The NPC accepts the player's offer. The camera shifts to third person, and the SexLab undress/foreplay animations begin. (At no point does a Vampiric Thirst "how much do you want to feed" selection pop-up. I do not believe one should appear, given this mod's focus on maximum compatibility, but I wanted to include that detail for clarity.)

Once foreplay is complete, the feeding animation begins. I am using Xandero's pack through SLAL, but also tried with some of FunnyBizness' animations to confirm that the problem is not animation-dependent. At no point does the "feeding sound effect" play, and my character's Vampiric Thirst bloodpool does not increase during the feeding animation stage. Once the animations are complete, SexLab redresses the characters and closes out the scene. Every time I check my character's Vampiric Thirst blood pool after event completion, it has not increased. At no point during the event is any indication given, either with sound or text, that some attempt is being made to increase the blood pool by feeding. Because of this, I cannot tell if Sexual Vampire Feeding 1.3 is attempting to increase the blood pool but is failing due to some problem in Vampiric Thirst. I can only tell that the blood pool is not being increased.

To help with troubleshooting, here is my complete mod load order. (Spoilered for length.)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Warehouse.esm

ArmoryMain.esm

MFVM.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

TERAArmors.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

FISS.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

imp_helm_legend.esp

MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

TradeBarter.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

Disease Descriptions.esp

DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp

DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp

iHUD.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Provincial Courier Service.esp

Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp

HearthfireMultiKid.esp

HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

KhajiitChildren.esp

Beards.esp

Brows.esp

ORM-Arvak.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

Soul Gems Differ - NW.esp

7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer - Legendary.esp

Animated Weapon Enchants.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

AOS.esp

DragonShoutVoice.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

ADS.esp

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp

Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

hearthfireextended.esp

TheChoiceIsYours.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

CrimeDecay.esp

TGBC.esp

TGenhanced.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks MCM.esp

Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp

VioLens.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

BDSchlongs.esp

SOS - Carloss32 Lizard Addon.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

display-model.esp

Nila.esp

RosaFollower.esp

Rowana Follower.esp

Abigail The Maid.esp

VeronicaFollower.esp

Bonney.esp

Chaconne.esp

Vivace.esp

HousecarlReplacers.esp

Veronica&George.esp

Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp

Ciceriareplacor.esp

FemaleHiemskr.esp

Seductress Elizabeth.esp

Seductress Serana.esp

GoddessDiana.esp

DanarielStormbow.esp

EliselaFollower.esp

Tamaria.esp

Miosotis.esp

Fina.esp

Ariel.esp

Eileen.esp

SitaFollower.esp

Mintiinon Follower.esp

AuroraFollower.esp

Hanali.esp

Michiko.esp

Lanaya.esp

CoraRaikes.esp

ErynielElfV2.esp

YuiH StandAlone Follower - Eva.esp

XN_Lili.esp

XNLLT.esp

BeautifulHealers.esp

Olive.esp

Recorder Follower Base.esp

Overknee_Lamia.esp

Overknee_Viola.esp

Overknee_Rai.esp

LiliFollower.esp

Overknee_Airin.esp

CeciliaGoldFollower.esp

Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp

Bandit.esp

Maids.esp

BattleMaids.esp

TisseFollower.esp

EyviFollower.esp

Harley Quinn.esp

zMirai.esp

AnnaNPCs.esp

DremoraDawn.esp

MashupUNP.esp

Gatti12Jewelry.esp

Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp

TERA Weapons.esp

GothiChix.esp

BandedIronBikini.esp

DragonBoneBikini.esp

SteelPlateBikini.esp

SteelBikini.esp

FalmerBikini.esp

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp

DWBHearthfirePatch.esp

Valdmire.esp

CastleVolkiharImmersive.esp

BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp

DarkbroSanctuary.esp

DBERRSanctuary.esp

BabetteReplacer.esp

Vampirelordroyal.esp

mslVampiricThirst.esp

Royal Bloodline and Vampiric Thirst Patch.esp

Sexual Vampire Feed.esp

MoreWomenDGDB.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp

Deadly Wenches.esp

Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Random-.esp

Deadly Wenches -Tera Weapons-.esp

Moar Deadly Wenches.esp

Forgotten Wenches.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I hope that this problem is caused by a simple mistake on my part. I also noticed this post while reading the thread:

I am useing Vampiric thirst and feeding is not registering.

Make sure this mod is below Vampiric Thirst in your mod order.

However, as evidenced by the above load order, this is not the problem I am having. I made sure that Sexual Vampire Feed.esp was at the bottom of my vampire-related mod stack, as instructed by the mod's main page. I am curious if correcting the load order resolved EvilG.'s problem, though! If not, the two of us may be experiencing the same issue.

Perfidy, thanks for putting all this work in and creating this mod. I hope that I will be able to enjoy it in my game. If you (or anyone else who may be able to help) needs any more information to help debug this issue, please let me know. Oh, and thanks for reading this wall of text!

I'm not 100% sure if it works with the Blood Pool options for any mod, either Vampiric Thirst or Better Vampires, since those are not native to Skyrim.

All it's supposed to do is sate your thirst for all the popular options, VT, BV, or vanilla.

You didn't do anything wrong with your load order that I'm aware of, I just didn't make the script to work with the extra options that the other mods provide.

Also, thank you for the kind words  :shy:

Wanted to provide an update, in the hope that it helps other users. I cleanly uninstalled all Vampiric Thirst mods from my load order according to their recommended uninstall procedures (I use Mod Organizer, so it was much easier than it would otherwise have been), and switched to Better Vampires v7.1 Immediately after setting up Better Vampires, I tested Sexual Vampire Feeding and found that it added blood to the Better Vampires bloodpool as expected. The bug I originally reported was completely absent when running Better Vampires.

Given this test, as well as DragonFox's report...

hello and to all of our great Mod makers .. a million thanks for keeping Skyrim alive and fun to play.

i need a little help here.. I am having the animation working.. but my Female vamp dos not get any blood from the "action"

might this be an load order problem or what am i doing wrong. even if i swap position at the start of the animation chain.

i get the message pop up. vampire sex feed but no blood is added.

my list of vamp stuff.:

[Nexus] Vampiric Thirst v2.61 [24222]

[Nexus] Female Vampires Have Fangs v0.1 [22522]

[Nexus] Vampire Slavers Den v2.01 [24336]

[Nexus] Hott Vampires 2 Standard Version v2.2a [70194]

[sexLab] Better Vampire Feed SoundFX

[sexLab] Sexual Vampire Feed 1.3

i hope someone is still reading this post. and would be able to help me out.

your Blood drinking mod. should work like the "Jugs" mod is doing for breast feeding milk.

i was reading about key word's to trickker your mod. and got me thinking.. IF a vamp is giving a guy a blow job.. why not drink blood there as well?

again thanks to all of you for the work you put into this "Skyrim World"

I have to conclude that version 1.3 of Sexual Vampire Feeding does not support Vampiric Thirst's basic blood pool system. Or, Vampiric Thirst may not use the "default" game blood pool as Better Vampires does. If someone can provide clear evidence of version 1.3 of this mod working with Vampiric Thirst version 2.61, I would of course be interested in seeing it.

This is unfortunate, but since Better Vampires is a semi-acceptable substitute for me, it is not a game-ending issue. However, Perfidy may want to consider adding an advisory note about this incompatibility to the game's mod page, so that others do not have to run down this same rabbit hole.

Again, thank you for all your hard work on this mod, Perfidy. Your creation was finely-crafted enough to make me roll back to a pre-Dawnguard Main Quest save, uninstall Vampiric Thirst, install Better Vampires, and configure BV's myriad of options to my liking just so I could confirm that the problem was with VT's blood pool handling and not your mod! It is not my custom to go to such lengths for just any Skyrim mod, and I do appreciate the effort you have put forth.

One additional note. Some SLAN animations are tagged "VAMP" or "Blood" instead of the full "Vampire" or "Feeding", and these are not recognized as appropriate by your mod.

Would it be possible to allow users to configure the animation tags that your mod uses without use of the Creation Kit, or even to select a "custom list" of feeding animations from the entire pool of installed animations?

Yeah sorry, life's been super busy.

The omni-sexual one is actually fairly easy to update. I'll try to do it soon. Sorry.

When updating, you might consider adding the following as a general condition for the quest:

getglobalvalue(PlayerIsVampire) == 1

This will block the dialogue again, if the player is cured from vampirism

Heh, you're right.

While I do have that global for the initial check, all further checks for later dialog is only for the BloodDoll faction I made.

So, technically, you could make some Blood Dolls, get vampirism cured, then keep feeding. It's too easy to fix that.

Also, the Omnisexual 1.3 will come out today.

As for Vampiric Thirst, I wish I knew how to put in the blood system Miss Leeches uses, but I really don't have the script knowledge of her mod. Better Vampires just does it automatically upon feeding with no additional input from me.

I downloaded all the things needed but it wont load for me do i need to be male or female cause i tried both and they aren't working its like the normal feeding 

The script will work regardless of any animation or SexLab mods installed correctly or not. Most likely SLAL and the animations you chose are incorrectly installed.

Hey. I am using SLAL for the first time because of this mod and everything seems fine i just toggled the Xandero animation on the SLAL and then in sexlab but the animation only plays sometimes. I tried to disable all the other animations on sexlab and left xanderos as the only toggled but the game keeps playing some zyn animations. Even after playing the zyn animation better vampires registers the feed and the screen goes red as if I really fed on the npc it's just the xandero animation isn't playing at all.

What i'm doing wrong?

Also what's about selecting the animations that feed you? The mod has not an mcm menu...

• 3 weeks later...

Not working for me either. Installed this mod and SLAL, rebuilt the sexlab and animations.

I get the dialogue about vampires being able to seduce even the most resistant victim, but the sex scene that follows is just normal sex.

It also doesn't seem to help with respect to blood, but then I'm using vampiric thirst.

[edit]

Nevermind. I hadn't realised that the animation pack wasn't bundled with the mod. Nor with anything else on the requirements list.

Might it be worth adding the link as a requirement? If only so you don't keep getting people asking this question.

• 2 months later...

A few of the animations made by FunnyBizness are for female vampires seducing men, meaning they also function very poorly when seducing a woman and she suddenly visually drains you, instead of the other way around. Is there a way for you to add a check to see whether you're draining a man or a woman, so that the right animations play? The animations are too good to just pass up on, especially since I play as a futa character.

Excellent mod btw, I highly enjoy it :)

A few of the animations made by FunnyBizness are for female vampires seducing men, meaning they also function very poorly when seducing a woman and she suddenly visually drains you, instead of the other way around. Is there a way for you to add a check to see whether you're draining a man or a woman, so that the right animations play? The animations are too good to just pass up on, especially since I play as a futa character.

Thank you for the compliment  :D

I'm honestly not really good at scripting. I got pretty much all of the script help from much better people at it than I and that sounds like rather complicated. Furthermore, it sounds like it would interfere with SLAL if I was able to get something like that into the mod. which could potentially effect other users.

The good news is that SLAL allows people to change the animation tags themselves. It's been awhile since I've edited those, but I do remember that it's quite intuitive to do so. Which is why I changed the mod in the first place back when it was released. Technically, any sex animation can trigger the vampire effect as long as it has 'Vampire' or 'Feeding' in the tag list. The same goes with removing tags or changing actors.

Sorry I can't do more  :(

Do you toggle the gender tag as a futa, telling Sexlab your futa is male, or leave it female?

SL seems to have trouble at times positioning two female characters with the correct one in the male slot. 

I do wish that Sexlab respected the MF vs FM tags, if it does not. It seems that you could sort animations based on female aggressor or male aggressor.  All of the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl animations would easily be FM and then could be used in female approach situations, aggressive/non-consent and dialog based / prostitution scenarios where it makes more sense for the woman to be on top. Modders would still need to put the male in the queue first to fill the male slot, and female second I think, to keep consistent.

• 2 weeks later...

One additional note. Some SLAN animations are tagged "VAMP" or "Blood" instead of the full "Vampire" or "Feeding", and these are not recognized as appropriate by your mod.

Would it be possible to allow users to configure the animation tags that your mod uses without use of the Creation Kit, or even to select a "custom list" of feeding animations from the entire pool of installed animations?

With Beamer's new SLATE mod, you can easily add Feeding or Vampire tags to any animation you wish, (like oral, blowjob or cunnilingus ones, or even the lesbian ones) so that they work with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

• 1 month later...

I'ma chick and I think seducing dudes would be awesome! So if you do consider making this an option please do. I don't even care if the animation is in cow girl feeding! Following!!!!

Afaik this mod supports both genders, you only need the proper animations.

So, get Funnybizzness SLAL pack (the one made by Bytion), one of these packs include a female on male cowgirl feeding animation.

Install it, disable all Feeding anims except the Female one(s), there could be more can't remember, and your 'fun' can begin

While there is not a specific version that restricts you to only feeding from men as there is for women there is the 'omnisexual' version which allows you to seduce males and females alike.  You also probably want to grab the SLAL pack from funnybuziness even if your not personally overly fond of most of the anims as I'm pretty sure he's the only person who has made any animations for female vampires feeding during sex(its a cowgirl animation in case you where wondering).

Yes, the Omnisexual version is exactly the same as the "normal" version. Only difference is that both males and females can be seduced in the Omnisexual version. The "normal" version is the original I made for myself.

If you are a woman and want to seduce men, the only restriction is the animations. I don't make those, all my mod does is call upon those animations and allow you to feed during sex. Like said above, any animation can trigger the mod as long as it is tagged either "vampire" or "feeding". There are mods that allow you to change the tags on animations, though I'm pretty sure you can add custom tags to SLAL packs.