• 1 month later...

request if this hasn't been filled but can you make it so vampire followers like serana and azel or others vampire= companion or follower approach the pc and have the ability to do this continually based on morality and ones with lower morality to sleep rape you or suck fuck you with a chance for you to push them off lol. Chance to rape after words if they don't like your dismissal of them or a chance for your character to love them back based off overwhelming sexual vampire desire powers lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rape is never going to be a thing in this mod. It's not my fetish and there are plenty of rape mods available already.

As for vampire companions asking to feed on you. I don't think I'll add that. While it can be done, one of my goals is to make this mod as script light as possible. Adding a script like that, even a simple one, would just add to what goes on in the background already and chug gameplay down for plenty of people.

What I like about my mod is that there are no background scripts,. It only executes when you specifically speak to a character and feed upon them.

Sorry Carmel :(

I am not sure the game tracks NPC vampire feeding status for any mod or script to use.

SLEN has an option where you can tell a vampire follower they can feed on you, or if a vampire you can ask to feed on them.

Maybe for someone wanting a lighter and vampire focused mod that would be enough of an addon to this.

I am not sure the game tracks NPC vampire feeding status for any mod or script to use.

SLEN has an option where you can tell a vampire follower they can feed on you, or if a vampire you can ask to feed on them.

Maybe for someone wanting a lighter and vampire focused mod that would be enough of an addon to this.

I'm definitely not the best scripter in the world, but I suppose it'd be possible to have a script that checks for NPC vampirism, since that's a faction, then put in a count, suppose 24 game hours, where they'll approach you to request to feed.

But you can see how that could spiral out of control with the amount of NPC vampires in the game.

Even just limiting to companion vampires would still put a script tax on your system. If someone made an addon, I'd not be against it, but constantly running scripts is against what I want to do with this mod. It should be enjoyed by anyone that wants vampire sex, not just those with badass computers.

I'm definitely not the best scripter in the world, but I suppose it'd be possible to have a script that checks for NPC vampirism, since that's a faction, then put in a count, suppose 24 game hours, where they'll approach you to request to feed.

But you can see how that could spiral out of control with the amount of NPC vampires in the game.

Even just limiting to companion vampires would still put a script tax on your system. If someone made an addon, I'd not be against it, but constantly running scripts is against what I want to do with this mod. It should be enjoyed by anyone that wants vampire sex, not just those with badass computers.

Background script load was what I had in mind and I think why Beamer did what he did with SLEN. If you tie it just to speaking to the NPC and check for how long it has been since you fed them, and then let them ask for a drink.... because NPC vampires don't seem to feed, ever. 

I don't really see this mod as a vampire henchman AI overhaul mod though.  It is a way for a player vampire to feed on NPCs in a non-combat and Sexlab using method.

Better Vampires has an option that NPCs you turn into vampires feed but I hardly ever use followers and never made an NPC into a vampire so I haven't seen it in action. Maybe it already has scripts and the only thing needed is an extension for the NPC on NPC feeding via sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I've noticed that I can only "seduce" NPCs that my character has a high affinity with. It would be nice if you could seduce any NPC from zero to max affinity.

Not a bug at all. That's exactly how the mod is supposed to work, you need affinity with NPC's in order to establish the trust required to ask them to feed.

It's an RP thing, can't go around to anyone asking to suck their blood now can you?  :)

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I've noticed that I can only "seduce" NPCs that my character has a high affinity with. It would be nice if you could seduce any NPC from zero to max affinity.

Not a bug at all. That's exactly how the mod is supposed to work, you need affinity with NPC's in order to establish the trust required to ask them to feed.

It's an RP thing, can't go around to anyone asking to suck their blood now can you?  :)

True, but vampires are supposed to have an unusually strong ability to seduce victims with their gaze and such. At least that's why I wondered if it was a bug or not.

• 1 month later...

First, let me say I'll be giving this mod a try with my vampiric succubus playthrough.  It will let me roleplay as a seductress rather than a common rapist much more efficiently and for that I thank you.

Second, did anyone else suddenly picture walking into the Bannered Mare only to find a vampire walking around to the various patrons complaining, "Come on... please... just a little bit?  I only vant to suck your blood a little," when they read the reply?

True, but vampires are supposed to have an unusually strong ability to seduce victims with their gaze and such. At least that's why I wondered if it was a bug or not.

Better Vampires and I think even vanilla vampires (I don't honestly remember it's been that long since I played a vampire without Better Vampires) have an ability to seduce their targets.  In Better Vampires it is a once a day power called "Vampiric Seduction" to allow you to put them in a state that allows you to feed off of them.

Now, for the mod author.  A question, would it be possible to hook into whatever state NPC's are in while under this effect?  I don't know if it is a special effect from BV or something vanilla that BV co-opted.  If it's the former I think it could be done without adding BV as a requirement.  I'm not familiar enough with the internal workings of the mechanics to know for sure, obviously.

First, let me say I'll be giving this mod a try with my vampiric succubus playthrough.  It will let me roleplay as a seductress rather than a common rapist much more efficiently and for that I thank you.

Second, did anyone else suddenly picture walking into the Bannered Mare only to find a vampire walking around to the various patrons complaining, "Come on... please... just a little bit?  I only vant to suck your blood a little," when they read the reply?

Better Vampires and I think even vanilla vampires (I don't honestly remember it's been that long since I played a vampire without Better Vampires) have an ability to seduce their targets.  In Better Vampires it is a once a day power called "Vampiric Seduction" to allow you to put them in a state that allows you to feed off of them.

Now, for the mod author.  A question, would it be possible to hook into whatever state NPC's are in while under this effect?  I don't know if it is a special effect from BV or something vanilla that BV co-opted.  If it's the former I think it could be done without adding BV as a requirement.  I'm not familiar enough with the internal workings of the mechanics to know for sure, obviously.

I'm sure it's not too difficult, just a matter of adding whatever effect that BV spell is as a condition for initiating the feed script. But I don't think I'll do that, because I don't want to add BV as a hard requirement for this mod.

Also, it sounds a little Bill Cosb-rapey and I'm not into that.

I'm sure it's not too difficult, just a matter of adding whatever effect that BV spell is as a condition for initiating the feed script. But I don't think I'll do that, because I don't want to add BV as a hard requirement for this mod.

Bill Cosb-rapey used roofies though.. which, I don't know why they call them roofies, they should call them "floories".

Bill Cosb-rapey used roofies though.. which, I don't know why they call them roofies, they should call them "floories".

It rolls off the tongue better. Oh shit you roofied me. Fuck ive been roofied. Mwahahahha bitch drink your roofie. Floorie just does not do it.

It rolls off the tongue better. Oh shit you roofied me. Fuck ive been roofied. Mwahahahha bitch drink your roofie. Floorie just does not do it.

I was actually referencing a line from the end of the first Hangover movie, lol.

The name "roofies" originally spawned from the drug called Rohypnol back in the 70's, but later it became the street name for any drug that can be used to incapacitate a victim of sexual assault or other crime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The dialogue option seems to work fine for me, but Xandero's animation shown to come with this mod never plays for me; it always just plays FunnyBizness's vampire feeding animation. I've tried turning off that animation too, but Xandero's animation still never seems to play. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The dialogue option seems to work fine for me, but Xandero's animation shown to come with this mod never plays for me; it always just plays FunnyBizness's vampire feeding animation. I've tried turning off that animation too, but Xandero's animation still never seems to play. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hmmmm, do you have xandero's SLAL animation installed?

My mod doesn't add any animations itself. It actually doesn't even need any animations and the feed script will still play if it can't find a vampire one and will pick just a generic sexlab animation.

So my best guess is that somewhere along the line, SLAL or a SLAL pack wasn't installed properly or perhaps the animation in the SLAL MCM wasn't registered. Also try rerunning FNIS in case there was an error there.

If you do have the animation installed, you might double check its tags (find it in the list of animations, mouse over the checkbox and read the bottom of the window).

I think one of the animations was released with different tags than the other, so it might not have either the xandero or feeding tag.

Could also get the SLATE mod and tag any other feeding type anim.  I like doing some of the facing missionary and cowgirl ones depending on male or female PC. Some of Sir Nibble's especially have the riding cowgirl lead down and kiss the male and it looks like a loving feed.

Hmmmm, do you have xandero's SLAL animation installed?

My mod doesn't add any animations itself. It actually doesn't even need any animations and the feed script will still play if it can't find a vampire one and will pick just a generic sexlab animation.

So my best guess is that somewhere along the line, SLAL or a SLAL pack wasn't installed properly or perhaps the animation in the SLAL MCM wasn't registered. Also try rerunning FNIS in case there was an error there.

I must have misread somewhere either on this mod's OP or More Nasty Critters' (which I know uses some of his anims) that the vampire feeding animation was included. My apologies; I'll download the animation and follow up here once I see if it works or not.

Some things I'm currently working on:

One thing that bothers me and I know bothers some of you guys is that the animations play for a male or female character regardless of whom you are feeding on.

A male vampire feeding on a female NPC can sometimes play the female feeding animation and vice versa.

So I'm working on my own SLAL pack to tag each currently existing vampire animation with either "VampireMale" and "VampireFemale" and reworking my mod to recognize which sex the player is. With the exception of feeding on other vampires, either male or female animations can play since.

I'm also working on a few things like maybe allowing the player to feed outside, but only when the sun is down.

None of this will affect script latency since I'm really just tweaking what my mod it already does and a couple of the conversation checks.

I'm also thinking about working on some minor unique dialog for Serana and maybe Valerica.

- The SLAL pack is done and working, but I need to test the new script hook for both male and female PC's.

- I finished tweaking the generic NPC dialog (just that one for testing) for outdoor feeding and will test soon for both sexes.

- Once the above are finished and successfully tested, I'll go back and ensure all the other dialog chains are updated with the new tweaks and release the SLAL pack and update.

Once all that's done, I'll see what I can do about Serana. It won't be anything crazy like Amorous Adventures, but I don't like how she's using the generic vampire dialog.