View File

What this mod does:

Adds a recipe list to break down armor and weapons you find in excess into ingots or other crafting materials appropriate to the item. Uses the smeltery, and tanning rack. Mostly complete, save for a few DLC which have not bee included yet. Ill also be adding this to my other mod, but am also putting it here, stand-alone incase youd like it without the other mod.

Requirements:

Skyrim (Vanilla)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/14/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

Not to mention there is a mod that already does this and its been around for 3 years which does the same thing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13116/?

It doesn't matter that it already exists, The matter that it's in the SexLab section even though it's not a Sexlab addon is what's at fau

It would if he didn't create it and is claiming credit for it. I can't verify because I get an error every time I try downloading anything from here.

Not to mention there is a mod that already does this and its been around for 3 years which does the same thing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13116/?

It doesn't matter that it already exists, The matter that it's in the SexLab section even though it's not a Sexlab addon is what's at fau

It would if he didn't create it and is claiming credit for it. I can't verify because I get an error every time I try downloading anything from here.

What you say is also valid for the mod you linked, as there was another one before that. Unless this is the exact same file that was created by someone else then I don't see any problem, well, except posted in the wrong section obviously.

I though you were gone for good. What ever happened to SD2, BTW? :lol: