Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

On 7/2/2019 at 11:04 PM, MrGribble77 said:

Sorry it took me so long to reply Harvald. I actually have downloaded that exact same file before from the same link and it seems to have a lot of the animations from the RR Motion Replacer by Reira but its just missing one very important one to me... Cloud Strife's stance which in that original Motion Replacer pack it is supposed to have it as 1hm_idle.hkx or 2hm_idle.hkx but instead it only has some sort of female stance with the hip stuck out lol. Even if you go to the folder that doesnt have female as its name. It's still the same one thats in the female folder.  I have been looking for this Cloud stance for a couple weeks now and still can't find it....

Try this link mate ?

https://yadi.sk/d/JsfGZrrXdppom

On 5/20/2019 at 9:15 AM, Lazy_crazy said:

I think the 9damao request thread was better suited in this case, and the direct link to baidu with the correct password could have helped a lot, but no problem, here it is:

https://mega.nz/#!z3ZmGCgC!FV-tgwo5fEjFZLe6BK7SPZEWi63eBXKlsudXthxlBk0

the only problem is the mod itself, its a lot of GB in there ? took me some time but i done it.

Can Share english esp?

7 hours ago, thomastm said:

Getting Error in MO when installed, i have to translate to english right? 

Cant tell, for i dont use MO, its a large file to install in any mod manager maybe its causing some errors while decompressing? If i'm not mistaken this file has the extension .fomod, maybe MO is having trouble reading it. When i get errors for files that cant be installed, usually its because the file is compressed in a format that is not supported in the "mod manager", extracting and compressing again in a valid format (.rar, .zip, .7zip) usually fix my problems.