[Idea/Animation] AnimatedPenis reactions mood

DeadSomething

when fiddling with a lot of replacers and the LAPF and Setbody penis meshes, i came to the idea of having the states from limp or even covered up to hard being coupled to other animations:

as you can see on khajiit during dialogue, their ears move, raise, lower, wiggle depending on their reaction (mood or disposition).

having the erection state coupled to that would be at least funny:

- very happy (to see you): erect

- angry about you: erect (maybe with khajiit barbs spreading/veins showing)

- sad: flaccid or retracted

i have no clue what animations with what kind of variables there are to apply this to.

but when having naughty armor/clothes replacers, that would also show up when they just look at you and either greet nice, angry or just grumble.

-There are no such meshes.

-While doable, it will be rather difficult to do; the reactions are geometry morphs, while AP are simple bone animations. The two are nothing alike.

The simplest way would be to go through every single dialog and make it apply an animation that has only got the genital movement. This will consume dozens of hours, though, and will not apply to any mod-added NPC or altered dialog.

The more complicated way would be to tie it via script. This would only need to be done once (which is good) but will be difficult to execute. I don't even know where to begin, frankly.

Archived