Amazing Mods lets share knowledge

Dave0000

for those who really want to play Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)

i have made 2048 pixel optimized textures with mipmaps and also 1024pixel texture pack. so its much smaller and your graphicscard can handle it probably. You can find them under downloads on nexus mod page (optimized by ENTSLAVER) So give it a try. and if you still have problems i can make 512 textures, just let me know.

Mad Masker mod adds, well, masks (including plague doctor's mask), fancy hats that won't make your character bald (they work with beast races too), monocles and a few Dark Souls inspired armours and weapons.

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/skyrim/skyrim-armor/46262-the-mad-masker.html

By default it comes with auto installer, but there's a link to zip file version, just below the DOWNLOAD button.

• 2 weeks later...

Who knew... the mod "My Home Is Your Home" was rewritten and has now really impressive features, you can give your followers home, can summon them at any time and give them orders about how they should act in the home.

New link: MHIYH

ive tested it and its awesome. you can even use it with old mod at the same time, to have time to reassign npcs to new home.

• 1 year later...

It's very minor thing, but one of the Russian modders just released this INCREDIBLY beautiful collection of accessory UNP Tunics which can be worn over regular clothes (or armour, but that would lead to clipping, I expect): http://kartermods.blogspot.ca/2016/09/c-unp.html

The blog's in Russian, but "DOWNLOAD" is in English and that's all you need.

The items are in Russian, but have "UNP" in the name, so if you add them with the console, just search for "UNP". Or use additemmenu if you have it installed.

Archived