Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Awesome, thank you so much for these sliders. Your work is very appreciated.

edit: all the new armors seem to work fine, but something messed up my old outfit sliders (I never touched the zap slider, but the proportions are all out of whack and coming through the outfits now). Not sure why that would be, but I guess I'll be redoing those xD

Awesome' date=' thank you so much for these sliders. Your work is very appreciated.

edit: all the new armors seem to work fine, but something messed up my old outfit sliders (I never touched the zap slider, but the proportions are all out of whack and coming through the outfits now). Not sure why that would be, but I guess I'll be redoing those xD

[/quote']

Same here, basically all older outfits broke and are completely out of scale. Others, including some of the new, are missing skin where there should be (e.g. chest on ancient nord, arms on stormcloak).

Awesome' date=' thank you so much for these sliders. Your work is very appreciated.

[/quote']

Definately, thank you very much for the swift release on these Sliders, all the Solider ones seem to work pretty much as expected once I set them up for a new Preset with two small exceptions:

The Ancient Nord Armor appears to zap too much of the front of the body and breasts causing the lower breasts and abdomen to appear see through, and the Stormcloak Cuirass and various Hold Guard Armors seem to have a similier problem - zapping too much of the Arms from the bicep on down making most of the arms also appear invisable.

Apart from that I can also confirm what the others have said about the older Armor and Clothing sets being generated improperly after this most recent update - some shenanigans with the new XML's perhaps?

edit: all the new armors seem to work fine' date=' but something messed up my old outfit sliders (I never touched the zap slider, but the proportions are all out of whack and coming through the outfits now).

[/quote']

The Ancient Nord Armor appears to zap too much of the front of the body and breasts causing the lower breasts and abdomen to appear see through, and the Stormcloak Cuirass and various Hold Guard Armors seem to have a similier problem - zapping too much of the Arms from the bicep on down making most of the arms also appear invisable.

Apologies for not properly testing the new outfits before rushing out the package. Zap slider bugfix is now up, and included in the outfits package.

Apart from that I can also confirm what the others have said about the older Armor and Clothing sets being generated improperly after this most recent update - some shenanigans with the new XML's perhaps?

Indeed. The old sliderset files have been merged, so it's now one file per CalienteVanillaArmor pack. If upgrading from previous version, you should remove these old sliderset files from the SliderSets folder:

CB++CalArmor_Forsworn.xml
CB++CalArmor_Fur.xml
CB++CalArmor_Hide.xml
CB++CalClothes_Farmer.xml
CB++CalClothes_Tavern.xml
CB++CalClothes_Worker.xml

Can anyone tell me how to make it so the body won't clip through the armor? When ever i try to make the Breast SHH or w.e go up it clips through the top of the mercenary armor and a few others like Saviors and stuff.

That typically requires making body zap sliders that remove the parts of the body that clip through. Making high-res meshes help as well. So far only a few of the keos armors are high-res, and only a few have body zaps. Making body zap sliders are usually a simple but boring task. :(

Indeed. The old sliderset files have been merged' date=' so it's now one file per CalienteVanillaArmor pack. If upgrading from previous version, you should remove these old sliderset files from the SliderSets folder:

CB++CalArmor_Forsworn.xml
CB++CalArmor_Fur.xml
CB++CalArmor_Hide.xml
CB++CalClothes_Farmer.xml
CB++CalClothes_Tavern.xml
CB++CalClothes_Worker.xml

[/quote']

Yep that was it, thanks Bunny! The only issue Im seeing now is the Zap slider on the Ancient Nord Armor (Draugr), while better, appears to still be zapping a bit too much of the side area and lower part of the breasts. Use of the cleavage slider seems to make it more noticeable as well, especially on curvier characters.

Apart from that everything elese is working beautifully, and again thanks for all your work on this mod its surely appreciated.

Edit: I noticed the Ancient Nord Armor has nearly a full body mesh underneath due to all the skin it shows, as a temporary quick fix for me I was able to move the "Draugr_Zap_Body.bsd" out of the ShapeData/CalDraugr folder and then create only that specific armor with BodySlide; after generating the armor I then put the "Draugr_Zap_Body.bsd" back in its original folder.

Surprisingly in game the armor doesnt seem to have any clipping issues despite the entire body being present underneath. Naturally this may not work for all shapes but it proved a decent work around in the short term for me.

The only issue Im seeing now is the Zap slider on the Ancient Nord Armor (Draugr)' date=' while better, appears to still be zapping a bit too much of the side area and lower part of the breasts. Use of the cleavage slider seems to make it more noticeable as well, especially on curvier characters.

Surprisingly in game the armor doesnt seem to have any clipping issues despite the entire body being present underneath. Naturally this may not work for all shapes but it proved a decent work around in the short term for me.

[/quote']

Hmm, perhaps I should have ignored the draugr zap completely. It's a bit annoying to get it right, especially using only the default shape of the mesh. Also, the texture is transparent at some places, which can't be seen just looking at the mesh. My in-game tests didn't reveal any gaps. Need to test it more at different sizes I guess.

Wow the soldier pack update was really quick! Have you considered converting dawnguard armors? I know the killer keos has some skimpyigized ones out.

Caliente needs to sort out the conversions first before stuffed bunny can do the slider sets

^^ Killerkeo, I suppose you meant to write? Anyhow, the dawnguard outfits will be added eventually, after killerkeo has converted all of them, which shouldn't be long. It seems there's basically only one dawnguard armor shape (in 5 variants), 2 vampire armor + 1 robe, and 2 falmer.

I know getting permission is hard' date=' but if you were to make more packs could you consider some fully clothed sets like the Imperial Investigator or Dread Huntress?

[/quote']

Sorry, I won't be taking requests at this time. Even with the killerkeos pack completed, there are just too many things to be done. If I ever again get the chance to port more outfits, it will probably be LL-available outfits, or possibly the biggest nexus packages like MAKs remodeled. Definately not any minor nexus-exclusive mods.

Btw, next Ported update will be up soon, including (untested) Dawnguard outfits.

Request: could you make the CB++ sliders available for use on the Futanarium BodySlider settings too?

Just had a look at the sliderset' date=' and it would be very easy for you to add support yourself. Just replace the OutputPath tag:

meshes\actors\character\character assets

with:

meshes\actors\character\character assets futanarium\cbbe

Run Bodyslide, build the body, then revert the sliderset change. Try it. Just be aware that some sliders (like Groin) might clash with the position of the... eh, meat.

Noble Clothes have slider support now http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23027

I noticed, it's just a retexture of Miner clothes... or rather, MANY retextures. It would have been much simpler if the esp changed texture rather than having a douzen nifs. But paste/search/replace will do the trick.

Request: could you make the CB++ sliders available for use on the Futanarium BodySlider settings too?

Just had a look at the sliderset' date=' and it would be very easy for you to add support yourself. Just replace the OutputPath tag:

with:

Run Bodyslide, build the body, then revert the sliderset change. Try it. Just be aware that some sliders (like Groin) might clash with the position of the... eh, meat.

Noble Clothes have slider support now http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23027

I noticed, it's just a retexture of Miner clothes... or rather, MANY retextures. It would have been so much simpler if the esp changed texture rather than having a douzen nifs. But paste/search/replace will do the trick.

Ah so like http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17442 I am with you.

I was thinking of looking for replacer textures and making them non-replacer. Or trying to make my own, but that ESP solution is much better.

Sorry' date=' I won't be taking requests at this time. Even with the killerkeos pack completed, there are just too many things to be done. If I ever again get the chance to port more outfits, it will probably be LL-available outfits, or [u']possibly the biggest nexus packages like MAKs remodeled[/u]. Definately not any minor nexus-exclusive mods.

THAT would be awesome :D

I seriously can't thank you enough for the tremendous amount of variety this adds. Making different CBBE body shapes, and then using those shape settings to reshape different vanilla armor/clothing meshes, really makes every npc look a lot different from the others around them, since the CBBE body "morphs" to the shape of the armor.

"Bland" is a Bethesda trademark I think :P

with:

Run Bodyslide, build the body, then revert the sliderset change. Try it. Just be aware that some sliders (like Groin) might clash with the position of the... eh, meat.[/quote']

This is under the "CB++" file in the SliderSets folder, right?

You will be porting the vampire stuffs right?

Right.

This is under the "CB++" file in the SliderSets folder' date=' right?

[/quote']

Right. Just (temporarily) modify "CB++" or "CB++ BBP".

2012082700002.jpg

I seem to get this a lot. Help?

Hmm... black body bug? Google it? That nif is from Caliente's pack, so for once it's actually not my fault. :angel:

2012082700002.jpg

I seem to get this a lot. Help?

Hmm... black body bug? Google it? That nif is from Caliente's pack' date=' so for once it's actually not my fault. :angel:

[/quote']

I've gotten that bug with your stuff as well. You gave me a file and it fixed it very well. This is also something that appeared today, I've been using the pack since last week.