Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Again, someone complained about lack of Bodyslide support for killerkeos pack. Too bad nobody there knows about this mod...

I've gotten that bug with your stuff as well. You gave me a file and it fixed it very well. This is also something that appeared today' date=' I've been using the pack since last week.

[/quote']

Thing is, if the source file is from Caliente's pack (doesn't look like killerkeos skimpy), there is nothing in my mod that could cause such a bug. Some people suggest that the Skyrim black body bug is cause by lack of VRAM. :-/

Again' date=' someone complained about lack of Bodyslide support for killerkeos pack. Too bad nobody there knows about this mod...

I've gotten that bug with your stuff as well. You gave me a file and it fixed it very well. This is also something that appeared today, I've been using the pack since last week.

Thing is, if the source file is from Caliente's pack (doesn't look like killerkeos skimpy), there is nothing in my mod that could cause such a bug. Some people suggest that the Skyrim black body bug is cause by lack of VRAM. :-/

I can back the VRAM suggest up, I frequently hit my max to the point I have reduced the textures down to make it playable. 1GB just isn't enough anymore.

Again' date=' someone complained about lack of Bodyslide support for killerkeos pack. Too bad nobody there knows about this mod...

I've gotten that bug with your stuff as well. You gave me a file and it fixed it very well. This is also something that appeared today, I've been using the pack since last week.

I can back the VRAM suggest up, I frequently hit my max to the point I have reduced the textures down to make it playable. 1GB just isn't enough anymore.

This computer has 12 GB RAM. Skyrim and Minecraft are basically the only games on it. They both use 1 GB of RAM.

EDIT: I guess something was really using my RAM yesterday because it's gone now.

This computer has 12 GB RAM. Skyrim and Minecraft are basically the only games on it. They both use 1 GB of RAM.

EDIT: I guess something was really using my RAM yesterday because it's gone now.

VRAM refers to graphics memory. Anyway, restarting the game is the suggested solution for the black body bug, so...

In case someone forgot to check the main page:

Ported Outfits is updated, and ATM includes the entire killerkeos pack. Let me know how the download links work. If needed I could register at mediafire or whatever.

Also added experimental sets including the 5 sliders made by popboy (body/underwear only, no support for other outfits).

Ported Outfits is updated' date=' and ATM includes the entire killerkeos pack. Let me know how the download links work. If needed I could register at mediafire or whatever.

[/quote']

Thanks for those and I'm sorry to be nitpicking again... could you have a second look at the royal vampire armor when you find the time, please? It looks fine in the Bodyslide preview, but in game Serena's left breast (and only on that side) is clipping quite significantly.

Hey Stuffed_bunny, thanks to you work, i was able to create a mod that put different bodyshapes with its clothes and armor to different races that then are attached to npcs. Works great so far. I think a have not understood the bodyslide system correctly. Am i right that vanilla armor and clothes are not completly converted? And that those that are converted now only work with CBBE sliders? If i want to use the cb++ sliders i have to choose the new killer keos package to get all the sliders supported?

Approving highly of the experimental sliders. :)

WOW I seriously hadn't seen that until you pointed it out. I wonder when those will be converted to the regular CB++ sliders? Or' date=' if there is an easy way for me to do so...

[/quote']

By "regular" you mean official including outfit support? That's certainly possible at some point. It's just a matter of updating the slidersets and batch-convert all the outfits. OTOH updating 50 or so slidersets takes a fair amount of time.

I think possibly a little bit of reshaping/refining/renaming could be nice as well... not a big deal though.

Thanks for those and I'm sorry to be nitpicking again... could you have a second look at the royal vampire armor when you find the time' date=' please? It looks fine in the Bodyslide preview, but in game Serena's left breast (and only on that side) is clipping quite significantly.

[/quote']

There's something about some SKyrim animations that make the left breast clip through many outfits. As for that particular outfit, I don't have Dawnguard so any second look would have to be in Blender. Remind me, which one is the royal vampire - Vampire or VampireAlt?

Hey Stuffed_bunny' date=' thanks to you work, i was able to create a mod that put different bodyshapes with its clothes and armor to different races that then are attached to npcs. Works great so far.

[/quote']

Ah, highly anticipated mod? Especially for assigning elders and uglies to use non-revealing clothing. Hmm, is it possible to support skeleton and animations too?

I think a have not understood the bodyslide system correctly. Am i right that vanilla armor and clothes are not completly converted? And that those that are converted now only work with CBBE sliders? If i want to use the cb++ sliders i have to choose the new killer keos package to get all the sliders supported?

Caliente's armor packs has been updated quite slowly. It's hard to estimate, but perhaps a year until all vanilla outfits are ported. But the CB++ version is up to date, and support for future released packs should follow reasonably quickly, if I still have enough time by then.

As for killerkeos pack, he's not even aware that they have been ported. And quality will typically be a bit worse since all sliders are machine-made, unlike in Caliente's pack.

I do intend to modify my script at some point. ATM, it maps outfit vertices to body by proximity alone, not taking into account either the relative proximity (close or distant), or that distant outfit parts should probably follow their connection point rather than the body. Cloaks and skirts would be the prime example of this. Another problem is that curvature is not considered at all, it really should compensate for this to reduce clipping. ramblings>

I had a look at your mod description. One thing you may want to think about: Bodyslide/Config.xml can define an optional mesh output path. This sounds useful, but unfortunately Caliente decided for no apparent reason to prefix the path in every sliderset with "meshes\". This means if you set mesh output to "Data\meshes\zz015" the nifs will be written to "Data\meshes\zz015\meshes\...". If you don't want to adapt your mod to this, you could PM Caliente to discuss a change.

Maybe I'll add more comments in your mod thread (LL).

There's something about some SKyrim animations that make the left breast clip through many outfits. As for that particular outfit, I don't have Dawnguard so any second look would have to be in Blender. Remind me, which one is the royal vampire - Vampire or VampireAlt?

Bodyslide lists it as Vampire. I've made a screenshot illustrating the issue.

There's something about some SKyrim animations that make the left breast clip through many outfits. As for that particular outfit' date=' I don't have Dawnguard so any second look would have to be in Blender. Remind me, which one is the royal vampire - Vampire or VampireAlt?

[/quote']

Bodyslide lists it as Vampire. I've made a screenshot illustrating the issue.

Ok, left or right doesn't really matter, but that half-turn animation often has this effect. I'll see how much of the body can be zapped without creating gaps. Perhaps need to reduce the distance to the armpit a bit. That outfit cause some headaches, because the source had silly-huge pushed-up breasts, and the multi-res warped the mesh pretty bad.

I had a look at your mod description. One thing you may want to think about: Bodyslide/Config.xml can define an optional mesh output path. This sounds useful' date=' but unfortunately Caliente decided for no apparent reason to prefix the path in every sliderset with "meshes\". This means if you set mesh output to "Data\meshes\zz015" the nifs will be written to "Data\meshes\zz015\meshes\...". If you don't want to adapt your mod to this, you could PM Caliente to discuss a change.

Maybe I'll add more comments in your mod thread (LL).

[/quote']

The tool i made copy the meshes to the right directories.

You said that cb++ is up2date. So is it possible to get vanilla Clothes with support for 43 cb++ sliders? I haven´t understood the system completly, yet.

Edit: Argh, i found it i had not installed all the packages. Fine, work to do now :)

Hello, first, my english is not so good ;) , sorry about that.

Second: great work of all the modders here, thanks to you.

My question is, the Gatti jewelry outfit is new included there:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788

I downloaded and installed it.

When i open it in BodySlide, there are 5 new sliders,

1: DobbleMelon

2: WideWaistLine

3: TummyTuk

4: AppleCheeks

5: RoundAss

How can I importing / exporting ? them to the "Outfit/Body" --> CB++ BBP ?

I will use these sliders for my custom body.

thanks

The tool i made copy the meshes to the right directories.

You said that cb++ is up2date. So is it possible to get vanilla Clothes with support for 43 cb++ sliders? I haven´t understood the system completly' date=' yet.

Edit: Argh, i found it i had not installed all the packages. Fine, work to do now :)

[/quote']

Technically, there are about 27 CB++ sliders. That's including nipple sliders which typically is unused for outfits. The other 15 or so sliders are included with Caliente's Bodyslide.

My question is' date=' the Gatti jewelry outfit is new included there:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788

When i open it in BodySlide, there are 5 new sliders,

How can I importing / exporting ? them to the "Outfit/Body" --> CB++ BBP ?

[/quote']

You will find those included in the "CB++ experimental" file on the first page.

:@ I'm quite a bit annoyed at the moment, because now people ask about moonballz sliders and killerkeos even in Caliente's armor comments thread. And yet no mention of CB++ having complete support for both Caliente's and killerkeos armor packs.

Perhaps I should stop browsing the Nexus threads, but now since I did, will someone please inform the clueless Nexus users in both threads that CB++ development is still in progress and that both Caliente's and killerkeos packs are supported.

Feel free to quote me.

:dodgy: Perhaps I should just stop updating my mod for a while... I was about to post an update to the keos clothes, but now I think I'll delay it until I see someone mention of words like google bodyslide CB++ killerkeos caliente in both comment threads. Your move, users. :P

:@ I'm quite a bit annoyed at the moment' date=' because now people ask about moonballz sliders and killerkeos even in Caliente's armor comments thread. And yet no mention of CB++ having complete support for both Caliente's and killerkeos armor packs.

Perhaps I should stop browsing the Nexus threads, but now since I did, will someone please inform the clueless Nexus users in both threads that CB++ development is still in progress and that both Caliente's and killerkeos packs are supported.

Feel free to quote me.

:dodgy: Perhaps I should just stop updating my mod for a while... I was about to post an update to the keos clothes, but now I think I'll delay it until I see someone mention of words like google bodyslide CB++ killerkeos caliente in both comment threads. Your move, users. :P

Well I have mentioned to an interested party about the catch all Bodyslide thread here. I think there is a don't ask don't tell attitude to LL on Nexus in fear of the ban hammers.

Though really is google that hard to use :-/

Well I have mentioned to an interested party about the catch all Bodyslide thread here. I think there is a don't ask don't tell attitude to LL on Nexus in fear of the ban hammers.

Well, I really doubt they have any "mention Google and DIE!" policy. But they might. :-/

As for now, my threat to not release anything more remains...

Well' date=' I really doubt they have any "mention Google and DIE!" policy. But they might. :-/

As for now, my threat to not release anything more remains...

[/quote']

(DUN DUN DUUUUN) I went ahead and added the comment about googling cb++ killerkeos. I have nothing to lose if I get banned.

EDIT: And to the Caliente one.

As for now' date=' my threat to not release anything more remains...

[/quote']

(DUN DUN DUUUUN) I went ahead and added the comment about googling cb++ killerkeos. I have nothing to lose if I get banned. And to the Caliente one.

Hehe. Yeah, it was a silly threat. But you have to admit, it was effective. :)

Next KeosClothes update: Merchant, 2 small fixes, and 7 body zaps. While at it, is there any KeosArmor in particular that needs unclipping? Nvm, clothes update is up.

My issue right now is that trying to batch build the CB++ Outfits group causes a can't save bodies error. I have no idea of what could be causing it as the other groups work fine.

Usually means you are missing some files. Make sure you have the packs from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788 installed.

This. However, the error message is a little vague, because it doesn't tell you which outfits Bodyslide was unable to build. I did just try it with the NobleClothes group (with one nif file renamed), and all outfits are built except the one where the source was missing. So no need to worry if you haven't got them all.