Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

No matter what I do or what shape of body I create, I'm getting this ugly seam on the hips from the groin up to the waist, only on the front. I've tried uninstalling and installing cbbe with sliders and chsbhc in different orders and I keep getting the seam. Any recommendation to fix this? Everything else is working great!

Well, I somewhat fixed it by adding "CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible - v1_8 feminine arm toned abs"

There's still a discoloration in the same area, but it's not nearly as noticeable.

Thanks for this amazing tool! Now I just have to figure out how to generate new armors based on my preferred body type.

Currently working on porting the KeosClothes. As usual' date=' the ones already available in Caliente's Vanilla pack will be excluded (for now). Unless anyone know any specific outfit where they prefer the killerkeo version to Caliente's ports.

Possibly, I will also try to make high-res versions of some of the previously ported armors, but no promises at this point.

One thing though... the "bodyslide compatibility" subject was just brought up in the killerkeos skimpy armor nexus comments. It would be nice if someone is kind enough to suggest them to google "killerkeos bodyslide".

[/quote']

Does that include robes? it is kind of the whole in the Bodyslide selection now you have done most of the armors (thank you).

Yep. Apprentice, Archmage, Necro, Thalmor, and Fineclothes 1 & 2. AFAIK, all of KillerKeos ports should now be avavilable (excluding outfits already available in Calientes pack, and the apparently bugged yarlclothes). In other words, most vanilla outfits.

Disclaimer: It has become very noticeable that my script sometimes produce horrible sliders. I have postponed updating it for a long time, but now it reeeeaaaly needs some work.

In the meantime, body zap sliders might be helpful. It would be helpful to know if anyone uses transparent textures for any vanilla outfit. Otherwise I could just zap away all fully covered vertices.

Oh BTW, the clothes pack is available as update 0.1.2 on the main page. Also included a higher-res DB armor. Not perfect, but certainly reduces clipping:

First of all' date=' thank you for all the outfits that you have done till date, now question is if you're going to add more, I'd like to put a request for Onechanbara Z Kagura's outfit.

i.e. First armor found here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9333

[/quote']

Quite possible. Those are some nice looking outfits, all CBBE 3.1, available on LL. At this point though, no promises or ETA.

What armor is pictured in your high-res comparison?

where's the thigh sliders for cbbe+?

There's a half-functional scrollbar on the side - it's not possible to drag it' date=' but you can click on the arrow or below the bar to scroll down one by one, which should eventually reveal all the sliders down to Ankles.

No matter what I do or what shape of body I create, I'm getting this ugly seam on the hips from the groin up to the waist, only on the front. I've tried uninstalling and installing cbbe with sliders and chsbhc in different orders and I keep getting the seam. Any recommendation to fix this? Everything else is working great!

Well, I somewhat fixed it by adding "CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible - v1_8 feminine arm toned abs". There's still a discoloration in the same area, but it's not nearly as noticeable.

No idea what is going on there, but it probably is mentioned somewhere in the gigantic CBBE nexus thread

Is there anything at all I can do about breast clipping issues on the armor? Going past 100% on many of the sliders causes problems' date=' which I guess isn't unexpected, but if there's a workaround I'd like to hear it.

[/quote']

The best solution I've found is boosting "Breastsfantasy" rather than the "BreastsSSH" slider. Also, go negative on the "breastsflatness" and a maybe a little negative on "breastsgravity". This way, the breasts are enlarged more from the top than sagging downward, which is where the armor meshes tend to clip. Hope this helps.

Hmm.. Well I experimented a bit' date=' it works with some armors but not with others.

I know there's a body slide conversion tutorial now - which step should I pay attention to, to simply modify some armor for my own purposes so it doesn't clip?

[/quote']

Armors don't clip at default sizes - it is the slider auto-generation that produce clipping sliders. Manual created sliders are typically better, though may still cause clipping when combined with others.

If you want to try some manual reshaping you only need to work with OBJ files (and can ignore all NIF-related issues). You need Nifscope, and some 3d modeling app like Blender.

1) Export BreastSSH from CBBEshapekeys.nif

2) Export outfit shape from outfit nif

and/or export outfit shape from created nif with BreastSSH applied

3) Import all shapes in Blender

4) refit outfit to BreastSSH bodyshape, or modify existing BreastSSH shape until it no longer clips

5) when done, export outfit shape

6) generate slider with Slidermaker (outfit nif as source)

If you're happy with the resulting slider, please share it with all of us. :)

Is there a preset for CB++ that is exactly like the original CBBE? I want to keep the thighs and butt the same but change the upper body.

I made my personal favorite body but noticed some clothing like stockings no longer fit. How do I make the lower body exactly like CBBE?

Is there a preset for CB++ that is exactly like the original CBBE? I want to keep the thighs and butt the same but change the upper body.

I made my personal favorite body but noticed some clothing like stockings no longer fit. How do I make the lower body exactly like CBBE?

I think that the preset that you have when you first click on the body type is cbbe, I'm not sure though, it looks the same to me.

First of all, thank you Stuffed Bunny. Since I found out about CB++ I am happy like a little girl! I use CB++ outfit and body for my heroine and it has improved my enjoyment of Skyrim as a whole. Its a pity that your mod is not found on nexus.

Everything is almost perfect...but I`d really love to see the SS Forsworn armor from killer keos in CB++. Is there a chance you could give it a try? I`ll follow your advices given earlier to do it myself but I don`t have blender or 3d max so I`ll have to learn how to use those first.

Thanks again, I`ll be on the lookout for any new convertion you make. Cheers.

After quite a lot of creeping around, I'm finally posting my first post :P

First things first, I'd like to say: thank you Stuffed Bunny! The extra sliders are really nice, a lot of them I wonder why they weren't there in the first place...

However, the reason I've come here is to ask for a bit of help. I have a problem, which I believe have it's origin in this mod. I'm using Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE and when used in conjugation with this mod, I get some weird results. (Look at the picture attached to this post) As you see, the lower part (the part covering the lady bits :P) of the clothing stretches out, in a fashion similar to that of when you forgot to install the skeleton for BBB in Oblivion.

However, this only occurs on the Caliente clothing, and the clothing only (and not the Caliente armors for example). I'm using the CB++ KillerKeo armors as well, which seems to be functioning about right. And the Caliente clothing is actually working fine when I use it without CB++ (with other words, the standard Bodyslide).

The game crashes from time to time due to this, when too many female with standard clothing is around (in cities and the likes). Also, the game crashes completely as soon as there is soon as any female Blacksmith clothing is loaded.

I've reinstalled the game twice: Once fully and once by removing any files I didn't recognise as original (and then using Steam's "Verify integrity of game cache"). I've used a couple of different Bodyslider settings to see if there is any difference; and there ain't.

I'm also attaching my current Preset here under the code, and I'll provide any more info you might need.

Thanks in advance.

Hi stuffed_bunny

I was trying to add butt-weighting to the CalienteBreastWt.nif model so that it could carry through BodySlide.

I've managed to get that working via nifskope/blender and can put the outputted mesh into skyrim as femalebody_0 and femalebody_1. At this point everything works fine, butt-weighting works, body displays without issues.

However when I try to put it into BodySlide, I get the preview shown below. I suspect the output from blender is slightly incorrect. Post-blender I'm getting a body file that is 2meg in size, but drops to 1300kb after Normals are removed. This is still much bigger than the stock CBBE body at 311kb. Any ideas? I've made changes to the nif post-blender to get it into Skyrim, but I think I've missed something that BodySlide is looking for.

-edit the size increase seems to have come from the vertice count going from 3,000 to 18,000. I'm unsure why as no structural changes were made to the mesh.

Everything is almost perfect...but I`d really love to see the SS Forsworn armor from killer keos in CB++.

I'll try to remember that. Hopefully it can be done with a zap.

Very nice work!!

Not perfect' date=' since there is come glitch on the neck, but anyway - cool!

I'm attaching screen with defect

[/quote']

That one is new to me. Please post more details about which sliders that might produce this bug.

However' date=' the reason I've come here is to ask for a bit of help. I have a problem, which I believe have it's origin in this mod. I'm using Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE and when used in conjugation with this mod, I get some weird results....

:blush: Sorry for any confusion. I'm just gonna go ahead here and quote the CB++ Outfits readme:

Note about zap sliders: There are some zap sliders included that will make the outfits skimpier when used. Unfortunately, most do not work as intended in game. Maybe in next version of Bodyslide. If you still like to try them, you need to set (zap)Body slider (when available) to the opposite of the (zap)Skimpy slider. The outfits that seem to work as skimpy are: Wench, Fur B, Fur C, Miner and Merchant. (zap)Skimpy on Blacksmith will crash the game.

Zap sliders are not fully functional. It's a bug in Bodyslide, or rather in how the niftools source is used by Bodyslide, or possibly in niftools itself. So there.

I was trying to add butt-weighting to the CalienteBreastWt.nif model so that it could carry through BodySlide.

However when I try to put it into BodySlide' date=' I get the preview shown below. I suspect the output from blender is slightly incorrect.

[/quote']

That looks like quite an understatement. :)

Post-blender I'm getting a body file that is 2meg in size' date=' but drops to 1300kb after Normals are removed. This is still much bigger than the stock CBBE body at 311kb. Any ideas?

[/quote']

I haven't done any weight painting myself, so not sure if that could have any effect on vertex count. But it shouldn't. If I must take a guess: you probably need to check if mirroring, auto-smoothing or multires is on, and if so turn them off. Keep an eye on vertex count from time to time and make sure it stays at 3471.

Also, not sure if vertex order is always preserved when importing/exporting nifs, perhaps you need to test that first. To do that, import then export the nif, export OBJ with Nifscope, make a slider in Slidermaker - if vertex order is identical it should just be 4 bytes large.

Very nice work!!

Not perfect' date=' since there is come glitch on the neck, but anyway - cool!

I'm attaching screen with defect

[/quote']

That one is new to me. Please post more details about which sliders that might produce this bug.

I tried all sliders on 100% with no change, except of scaling hole in the mesh. Tried different skeletons - without effect on issue. Perhaps it's something that should be fixed through tweaking .nif base...

Some sliders i tried to set on 0% with no effect too:

chubby arms

big torso

breasts

breastsFantasy

bigbutt

chubbybutt

groin

slimtights - even tried -20% ^0

belly

bigbelly

back

chubbylegs

calfsize

ankles

These sliders was new for me so I played with them (there is some untested yet), but... I looked very carefully on mesh and didn't saw wich one really affects neck:( I've grown long hair on the head of the character as a temporary solution

UPD I've tested all sliders. They are as good as expected, see the image

:blush: Sorry for any confusion. I'm just gonna go ahead here and quote the CB++ Outfits readme:

Note about zap sliders: There are some zap sliders included that will make the outfits skimpier when used. Unfortunately' date=' most do not work as intended in game. Maybe in next version of Bodyslide. If you still like to try them, you need to set (zap)Body slider (when available) to the opposite of the (zap)Skimpy slider. The outfits that seem to work as skimpy are: Wench, Fur B, Fur C, Miner and Merchant. (zap)Skimpy on Blacksmith will crash the game.[/i']

Zap sliders are not fully functional. It's a bug in Bodyslide, or rather in how the niftools source is used by Bodyslide, or possibly in niftools itself. So there.

Oooh... Thank you very much! I must've missed that even when I read the readmes more closely. :) I'm glad it was that easily solved at least ^^