Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

I can`t eat' date=' I can`t sleep; Just knowing that an update for the Super Skimpy Forsworn will soon come

Please Stuffed Bunny release it soon! I beg of you for the love of big tits and tight asses in sexy outfits; Release as soon as you can!

[/quote']

:rolleyes: Enough with the whining, the 0.1.3 update is available. The forsworn mesh is higher-res than the original, and not exactly the same shape but close enough. The SS version is included as a zap slider, again not 100% identical to the original but very close. Enjoy!

Also included, the rest of killerkeos clothes. If you want skimpy clothes, use these rather than Caliente's clothes pack. Those bugged Skimpy-zap sliders will be removed in future updates.

TODO: more body zap sliders, higher-res versions where needed, update CB++ feet pack with the remaining boots, improve the Bodyslide_tools script, port more armors, include more sliders, make better presets, perhaps even play the game occasionally... :s

Stuffed Bunny you Rock! Many, many thanks. I`ll name my first-born after you! I have not tried all the ported outfits yet but the Forsworn armor looks great!

I truly appreciate what you have done for us; If there is anything I can do for you, just ask; I owe you one.

Thanks again

Stuffed Bunny you Rock! Many' date=' many thanks. I`ll name my first-born after you! I have not tried all the ported outfits yet but the Forsworn armor looks great!

I truly appreciate what you have done for us; If there is anything I can do for you, just ask; I owe you one.

[/quote']

There is one thing... people keep asking occasionally for Bodyslide support at killerkeos nexus thread, and nobody seems aware that it exists already. It's a bit sad, considering how googling "killerkeos bodyslide" or similar would be enough to find this. Perhaps you could share the google tip?

anyone had problems with the jarl in morthols clothes clipping?

I haven't been able to spot anything in particular there. Except that old ladies should not wear skimpy. :-/

Great work stuffed' date=' but just a heads up the leather in killer keo's skimpy set i dont believe is aligned propperly, it looks like its been positioned a small amount backward of the intended location

[/quote']

Yeah, i noticed that too, but it works fine in game so I decided to not delay the release just for that. Quite strange since it's correctly aligned in Blender, Nifscope and in-game, but not in Bodyslide. Probably some armature offset problem... should be fixed in later update.

Yikes! The KillerKeos Scaled armor doesn't always scale properly and gets all glitchy. Removing that one for now.

What Scaled armor? That hasn't even been ported yet...

The Scaled Armor and Studded armor.

When I run the bodyslide tool on them, in-game they look all glitchy with black triangles shooting off the npcs into infinity.

I would show a screencap but for some odd reason I can't take screenshots in-game.

=[

I would show a screencap but for some odd reason I can't take screenshots in-game.

=[

In the same folder your Saves folder is in (My Documents)' date= open the Skyrim.ini in Notepad.

Under the [Display] section, add the following line to the very bottom under the last thing there:

bAllowScreenshot=1

If it's already there with a 0, just change the 0 to 1

Save the change, and you'll be able to use your Printscreen key to take screenshots. They'll be saved to the Skyrim folder, one directory above the one your Data folder is in.

Stuffed Bunny you Rock! Many' date=' many thanks. I`ll name my first-born after you! I have not tried all the ported outfits yet but the Forsworn armor looks great!

[/quote']

There is one thing... people keep asking occasionally for Bodyslide support at killerkeos nexus thread, and nobody seems aware that it exists already. It's a bit sad, considering how googling "killerkeos bodyslide" or similar would be enough to find this. Perhaps you could share the google tip?

anyone had problems with the jarl in morthols clothes clipping?

I haven't been able to spot anything in particular there. Except that old ladies should not wear skimpy. :-/

its likely another mod conflicting then I suppose, i'll figure it out eventually lol

When I run the bodyslide tool on them' date=' in-game they look all glitchy with black triangles shooting off the npcs into infinity.

[/quote']

Again, if you really mean the ones called "Scaled Armor" and "Studded armor" in-game, those killerkeos armors are not ported yet. The ones you have may possibly be from Caliente's Vanilla pack. If you're using the CB++ version of those, be sure to not use the Zap(Skimpy) sliders, because Bodyslide will unfortunately build broken meshes. As said before, I will remove the Zap(skimpy) sliders in next Outfits update.

The Roughspun Tunic/Ragged Trousers skimpy zap slider is causing weird graphical glitches for me. Removing the pants with a self-made zap slider causes the same problems. It works fine when it's not something removing the pants or portions of the pants with a zap slider. I guess there is some problem with zapping away the pants on that clothing model.

The Roughspun Tunic/Ragged Trousers skimpy zap slider is causing weird graphical glitches for me. Removing the pants with a self-made zap slider causes the same problems. It works fine when it's not something removing the pants or portions of the pants with a zap slider. I guess there is some problem with zapping away the pants on that clothing model.

Wench, Fur B, Fur C, Miner and Merchant are the only ones where the skimpy-zap slider seemed to work... outside. Can't recall testing the outfits indoors, so no guarantees on those either. In either case, they will be removed with next update.

Strangely enough, I haven't found any zap problems with other meshes than the ones from Caliente's pack. Coincidence? Perhaps. :-/

(Btw, attached is a mini-update: Leather, Steel and light Hide.) Edit: File removed.

I'm having trouble downloading cb++ ported outfits update v1.1 and v 1.3. The download gets an error, something to do with a file size mismatch? I thought it might be a problem at my end, but google says its to do with the server that they are uploaded to.

Anywho, can someone have a look at the two files, and maybe reupload them?

Thanks in advance!

Btw' date=' attached is a mini-update: Leather, Steel and light Hide.

[/quote']

The mini update is great. It fixes all the clipping issues for leather and hide for me. Steel still has two areas on opposite sides of the breasts (lower front left and right), though, where the latter are clipping through.

Btw, are you going to convert Killer Keos' Nightingale armor as well?

In any case, thanks a lot for your continued effort. Bodyslide itself and your upgrades and conversions for it, are just awesome.

When I run the bodyslide tool on them' date=' in-game they look all glitchy with black triangles shooting off the npcs into infinity.

[/quote']

Again, if you really mean the ones called "Scaled Armor" and "Studded armor" in-game, those killerkeos armors are not ported yet. The ones you have may possibly be from Caliente's Vanilla pack. If you're using the CB++ version of those, be sure to not use the Zap(Skimpy) sliders, because Bodyslide will unfortunately build broken meshes. As said before, I will remove the Zap(skimpy) sliders in next Outfits update.

BINGO! That was indeed the problem. Replaced all leather armor with another set and everything is fixed.

Thank you again!

I'm having trouble downloading cb++ ported outfits update v1.1 and v 1.3. The download gets an error' date=' something to do with a file size mismatch?

[/quote']

Downloads fine here, and both files are identical to the originals.

The mini update is great. It fixes all the clipping issues for leather and hide for me. Steel still has two areas on opposite sides of the breasts (lower front left and right)' date=' though, where the latter are clipping through.

Btw, are you going to convert Killer Keos' Nightingale armor as well?

[/quote']

Oops, forgot about the Nightingale. As for the Steel it really shouldn't clip anymore, although some animations can make any outfit clip. Upcoming body zaps might help.

The remaining hide, fur, nightingale and psiijic are ported. I'll delay the vampire robe for now. I have a feeling it's not complete, custom bodyshape and all (let's say slightly exaggerated).

Oops' date=' forgot about the Nightingale. As for the Steel it really shouldn't clip anymore, although some animations can make any outfit clip. Upcoming body zaps might help.

[/quote']

The 1.4 update did indeed fix the issue with the steel armor. Also thanks a lot for converting Nightingale. :)