Selfsuck self facials animation?

popkakun

I hired a animator on here for just this pose lol though itll be awhile till the mods ready its part of a large work in progress mod"

In the interests in getting it out there sooner,maybe someone could ask Rayden if they can add it to NSAP in his stead? I'd hate to bug him while he's busy with more pressing matters,but I would love to see that animation added to Sexlab without needing to wait for the next edition of Sexlab to be released or possibly use it as a replacer for a pre-existing animation.

Or we could just wait patiently for your mod to be finished.

I hired a animator on here for just this pose lol though itll be awhile till the mods ready its part of a large work in progress mod"

This is good news, we look forward to!

In addition, this animation created much easier than having sex with a animals or a multiphase animation from SexLab :blush:

This is good news, we look forward to!

In addition, this animation created much easier than having sex with a animals or a multiphase animation from SexLab :blush:

Yes animations involving just one character much easier, also, with SoS, I think both mouth and schlong would have colission, should work well.

• 4 months later...

I was thinking about making self suck animations for male masterbation but I forgot about it bc I had so many on my mind but I will make a set of self suck animations tonight and have them up by tomorrow morning if anyone is interested :)

I don't speak for everyone and sometimes,I'm not even sure if I speak for myself but I'm definitely extremely interested in such an animation.

I was thinking about making self suck animations for male masterbation but I forgot about it bc I had so many on my mind but I will make a set of self suck animations tonight and have them up by tomorrow morning if anyone is interested :)

I don't speak for everyone and sometimes,I'm not even sure if I speak for myself but I'm definitely extremely interested in such an animation.
Awesome bc I'm working on it right now lol

I agree. I mean, it'd still work for futa/shemale, right?

Absolutely :)

Archived