OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

OSA / OSex / Plugins 2.02 Beta

Thanks for beta testing. This is pretty much just 1.09 with a few little things.  The main goal here is to get a 2.02 up on the nexus since they are still on 1.085. If 1.09 didn't work for you it most likely is a clean save thing and will happen again with 2.02. It potentially could be the new directory 1.09 used for Persona. If your Profiles break or sound / expressions don't work this might be why.

- Some minor OSA upgrades

- OSex scene menu should be fully 2.0 and look a lot better

~It's likely I broke some scenes doing this, I noticed today Jupiter > 69 has some issues, let me know any typos you find or mistakes in how things are navigated / broken scenes

- A bunch of new animations, a majority that I mentioned are in, the rest I'll be exporting over the weekend and they will be in the official nexus 2.02

Thanks as always for testing for me and the feedback. I haven't packed these up in a while so if something is going wrong let me know so I can take a look that all is in place with the zips and files. I am going to be just playing some OSex myself trying out all the scenes and making a list of animations that need work / any mistakes I find, and any illustrations I can get complete that would have multi uses.

The goal for 2.02 and beyond is: Simply polish the mod, fill in missing animation, illustrations, clean up all bugs, and complete a few requested features for OSA. I'm not taking on anything more than that until all those are accomplished and the project feels like it's complete.

0M2F = Male x 2 Female x 1

BB = Bad Boys

BG = Bad Girls

WZH0 = Wizard Sex

New Doggy Styles are reached from the first sex scene in the "Doggystyle, Legs out" branch
Jupiter and 69 are from just before spooning-ish in that area.

Also you get OPose

OPose is a small animation pack of poses that uses the MyAnim animation menu. It's all the poses I made for special scenes in OSex the Movie, and other stuff through out the years of this project. 

- oPhone5 interactions, - Motorcycle Babe Poses - Motorcycle riding poses - Combat on motorcycle poses - Tposes - Basic Poses - Hovering TPoses - Martial Arts (a few chun li poses) - Guitar Leaping Showmanship - A couple weird poses that are meant for cropped photos on certain parts of the body etc. etc. 

- The colors of the motorcycle, guitar, oPhone5 can be changed by painbucketing their .dds. If you don't feel comfortable opening a DDS with photoshop I have a folder of solid colors that you can take to overwrite them with. 4 license plate variations also on the bike. This is all in the data/textures/osa/_0s/meshes/ folder

Install it and you can play animations from MyAnim in OSA. It will conflict with Morra's since they overwrite the declare file. declare.xml was intended to be written by the end uses so you can just take what's in OPose's declare.xml and add it into Morra's declare and you can use both at once. I'll talk to Morra about adjusting this in their file.

Let's get this cleaned up and push it on the Nexus as soon as we can so we can start moving forward, Thanks! 

If you're just starting out with OSex: First install just OSA_2.02.rar and OSex_2.02.rar. Try them out in game and verify that everything is working. If it is then install the plugins OM2F BB BG and WZH0 to get some extra anmation.

FILES REMOVED since 2.02C was put up here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/page-355?do=findComment&comment=1915342

will the 1.09 version plugins work?

I hope CE0 is planning to do some next gen shit if he implements some kind of orgasm/cumming system into OSex that goes above and beyond what we have in sexlab. Cuz just imagine the possibilities.... cum spilling out oozing out of holes or maybe even some serious splash effect. my imagination's going crazy XDDD

Can someone tell me how to fix my problem - When im trying to stop and exit the scene and back to the game via 'Del' button the UI just dissapears and scene is still going i can still move my camera. I can only fix this by reloading the game or sometimes 'showracemenu' works. 

Can someone tell me how to fix my problem - When im trying to stop and exit the scene and back to the game via 'Del' button the UI just dissapears and scene is still going i can still move my camera. I can only fix this by reloading the game or sometimes 'showracemenu' works. 

I had a similar problem with del key not ending scene. For me, uninstalling "immersive amazing follower tweaks" solved the problem. Ultimate Follower Overhaul also caused problems for me, no idea why. If you're using either of those try uninstalling them and see if that fixes it. Amazing follower tweaks (not immersive) is working for me.

I have a problems that sometimes followers just come into me and automatically start sexing with me :)

I mean I'm just doing random stuff and they come in and start doing random osex scenes without the UI being displayed.

I am using EFF for followers.

anyone has the same problem? 

hello there a question please  idid some search here etc but dint  find a awsner 

are the Bad Girld of Skyrim in 2.02?  and if yes  how to access them? thank you in advance

hello there a question please  idid some search here etc but dint  find a awsner 

are the Bad Girld of Skyrim in 2.02?  and if yes  how to access them? thank you in advance

Guys, how to control camera? Do a camera have a FREE MODE? I can only rotate around. It's kinda sucks. 

install sexlab and on control tab (i dont remember the name)

bind a key you like and press it when ever you  wanna freely move the camera instead of concole command

Guys, how to control camera? Do a camera have a FREE MODE? I can only rotate around. It's kinda sucks. 

bind a key you like and press it when ever you  wanna freely move the camera instead of concole command

Sexlab and Osex will not conflict with each other?

Sexlab and Osex will not conflict with each other?

not at all

Bad Girls wasn't built in with 2.02. It's a plugin for Osex and you can access them in the OSA menu.

can somebody tell me how to use dual wield ?

have 2 males in a room and of course 1 female.

Start Osex, press "get people in vicinity", set 1 male and 1 female to initiate osex.

While the animation running, press numpadEnter to show the scene menu. Go to "Navigate", and then there "initiate Dual WIeld".

After it is being initiated, there's a button on the left that you can navigate to called "invite someone" or something. Press that, and you'll see npc that are available to invite (if there isn't any, you have to do the get people in vicinity again from the Osex main menu)

Then there you have it.

Also, for probably development reason, you can't undress the 2nd guy yet. To do this, you have to undress him in some other way you know. (With normal Osex or another remove clothing mods)

Start Osex, press "get people in vicinity", set 1 male and 1 female to initiate osex.

While the animation running, press numpadEnter to show the scene menu. Go to "Navigate", and then there "initiate Dual WIeld".

After it is being initiated, there's a button on the left that you can navigate to called "invite someone" or something. Press that, and you'll see npc that are available to invite (if there isn't any, you have to do the get people in vicinity again from the Osex main menu)

Then there you have it.

Also, for probably development reason, you can't undress the 2nd guy yet. To do this, you have to undress him in some other way you know. (With normal Osex or another remove clothing mods)

Ahhh thank you for your information , but how can i find that button ? the only thing i see is "release your embrace" nothing else , but i can i see below the button there's a chance of the third player . anyway im using 2.02 , is there a chance that they not implemented yet on 2.02 ? . also can you tell me what the bad boy and girl plugin for ? 

I've searched through various threads and haven't found much to go on, so I'm asking here:

I love the mod and am very satisfied when using it with male/female couples. My main character is a woman, though, and a futanari. I've adjusted the file paths in Blisario's UNP SOS addon to adopt the male genitalia behavior and I can get things working okay. However, the hand, mouth, and some vaginal interactions with the futanari penis don't align well. I can usually shift+pageup/down the penis to fit inside my partner's stomach, but I really want to have the same handjob and oral experience that the hetero combo gives me.

From comparing the models in game and in nifskope, the Blisario UNP (specifically the no balls variant I use) addon seems to be a variant of the vector plexus muscular SOS model. When I use the muscular on a man, I do get slight clipping on fingers and at the side openings of the mouth, but the female variant clips in multiple places in the cheeks and often has me decide whether the thumb or most of the fingers clip through the penis, depending on adjustments. My ideal would be the vector plexus regular model adapted to the female body and I'm assuming that giving it the exact same alignment as it has on the male body might clear up my issues.

So, first off, do other futa users have this problem? I am using CBBE Curvy with Bounce and Jiggle HDT. I had the same issue when I used UNPB body and I have the issue if I use All in One animated pussy.

Second, could anyone send me some materials for nifskope and blender to help me along. I used the two years ago in Oblivion, but just enough to stich different meshes together and make slight adjustments. I would want to take the vector plexus regular schlong, take off the balls, and adjust it on the female body so that it can have the same positioning as the male body.

Then there you have it.

Ahhh thank you for your information , but how can i find that button ? the only thing i see is "release your embrace" nothing else , but i can i see below the button there's a chance of the third player . anyway im using 2.02 , is there a chance that they not implemented yet on 2.02 ? . also can you tell me what the bad boy and girl plugin for ? 

what button, to add the other guy? Well after you start the osex scene, press numpadEnter again to show the scene menu. From there you can navigate through all scene, including the Dual Wield scene. From the start of dual wield scene, you'll find a button to add the 3rd guy.

Bad boy and girl I'm not sure, I think currently they're just plugin with no animations.

Bad boy and bad girl animations are integrated into other acts, not directly selected from navigation. Here's what I've picked out from toggling them on and off:

Bad Boy: Guy standing, girl lowered, and not holding each other. Anything that starts with putting the man's hand on the woman's head. Male driven oral.

Bad Girl: Can't remember exactly how to navigate, but the man should be on the ground, the woman kneeling next to him. The girl can push the man's head down to suck himself.