OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Also good new I'm pretty sure I found the no sound/expression culprit so everyone claiming that sound and expression weren't working was correct. Sorry for the hoops I made you guys go through figuring this one out.

Had nothing to do with HudMenuGFX I believe as the prior fix is working as I intended. The issue is that I only updated the SWF file to search the new Persona directory i started using but the script in papyrus that scans for the files wasn't updated to the new directory path. Most likely people that have sound working have the (now) verstige folder data/meshes/0SP still in their skyrim directory. This is obsolete and you can remove it after the next draft gets posted. The new persona directory is at data/OSA/

I've got the fix in but if you can compile and want to try to fix it yourself in the meantime to help me test if it works for sure:

it's in _oGlobal.psc in a function called scanFolders

The lower section:

scanedFiles = MiscUtil.FilesInFolder("Data/meshes/0SP/base/identity/",".oiden")
    UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.lib.codex.scanIdentity", scanedFiles)
    utility.wait(0.2)
    scanedFiles = MiscUtil.FilesInFolder("Data/meshes/0SP/base/form",".oform")
    UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.lib.codex.scanForm", scanedFiles)

gets changed to:

utility.wait(0.2)
    scanedFiles = MiscUtil.FilesInFolder("Data/OSA/Persona/base/identity/",".oiden")
    UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.lib.codex.scanIdentity", scanedFiles)
    utility.wait(0.2)
    scanedFiles = MiscUtil.FilesInFolder("Data/OSA/Persona/base/form",".oform")
    UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.lib.codex.scanForm", scanedFiles)

and sound expressions should start working again.

Also good new I'm pretty sure I found the no sound/expression culprit so everyone claiming that sound and expression weren't working was correct. Sorry for the hoops I made you guys go through figuring this one out.

Had nothing to do with HudMenuGFX I believe as the prior fix is working as I intended. The issue is that I only updated the SWF file to search the new Persona directory i started using but the script in papyrus that scans for the files wasn't updated to the new directory path. Most likely people that have sound working have the (now) verstige folder data/meshes/0SP still in their skyrim directory. This is obsolete and you can remove it after the next draft gets posted. The new persona directory is at data/OSA/

I've got the fix in but if you can compile and want to try to fix it yourself in the meantime to help me test if it works for sure:

it's in _oGlobal.psc in a function called scanFolders

The lower section:

utility.wait(0.2)

gets changed to:

utility.wait(0.2)
    scanedFiles = MiscUtil.FilesInFolder("Data/OSA/Persona/base/identity/",".oiden")
    utility.wait(0.2)

and sound expressions should start working again.

try this and install Less Intrusive Hud & Customizable UI Replacer same problem and i belive the problem from  Customizable UI Replacer mod when instal hudmenu.swf in Interface folder the sound expressions just stop working remove it back to work normal again

with out this mod the old _oGlobal.psc

utility.wait(0.2)

work normal with any problem with out this 2 mod.

new 1 didn't work for me _oGlobal.psc with same 2 mod and the strange thing its work normaly to with out this 2 mod mean the old _oGlobal.psc option and te new one option the 2 work for me with out this 2 mod the sound & expressions work just fine

utility.wait(0.2)

utility.wait(0.2)

i use the last version of Osa 2.02 beta

and sorry for my bad english :blush:

wait what ?

CEO is back ?

wich powerful necromancer have do this magic ? i wish i can fuck her( hope its a lady necromancer)  :)

cool to see you back CEO ! :lol: :lol:

btw, when you make update, you make it at the Osa page right ? not at the Osex pages ? or i m wrong ?

Hey, um just a simple question,

Where do I find the Wizard Sex, Team Osex, and the rest of the other plugins of OSA?

-snip-

well my bad its page 340..

its also in the signature of Kynki (or kinky)

wait what ?

CEO is back ?

wich powerful necromancer have do this magic ? i wish i can fuck her( hope its a lady necromancer)  :)

cool to see you back CEO ! :lol: :lol:

btw, when you make update, you make it at the Osa page right ? not at the Osex pages ? or i m wrong ?

Hey, um just a simple question,

Where do I find the Wizard Sex, Team Osex, and the rest of the other plugins of OSA?

-snip-

well my bad its page 340..

its also in the signature of Kynki (or kinky)

Oh okay, wow that information was all the way to page#340? I would not have known that. Thank you so much again.

try this and install Less Intrusive Hud & Customizable UI Replacer same problem and i belive the problem from  Customizable UI Replacer mod when instal hudmenu.swf in Interface folder the sound expressions just stop working remove it back to work normal again

utility.wait(0.2)

new 1 didn't work for me _oGlobal.psc with same 2 mod and the strange thing its work normaly to with out this 2 mod mean the old _oGlobal.psc option and te new one option the 2 work for me with out this 2 mod the sound & expressions work just fine

utility.wait(0.2)

utility.wait(0.2)

Thanks Lans,

The next version I will release will have logs that can show us all the directory paths it's trying to use so we'll be able to see that and figure out where the problem is happening. It's strange we'll most likely have to look at the logs to figure this out in that case

---------------------

I'll explain how it works quickly to see if it might help solve this:

1. If certain UI files are installed from other UI mods they shift the directory path in which the UI searches for files back by one folder step.

2. When OSA turns on it tests this by trying to load this file:  Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\UI\o.hudcheck

If OSA can load that file it leaves predirectories as:

omDir = "../../";

if it can't load that file it assumes hudmenuGFX is installed and sets the directory to:

omDir = "../"

--------------------

Based on what you said I think there's 2 issues happening at once and both I think are now fixed in my draft so we'll see. I adjusted something which I believe is a mistake in the swf file so most likely it will be fixed but if not we'll have logs now to show us what the problem is.

utility.wait(0.2)

utility.wait(0.2)

utility.wait(0.2)

Thanks Lans,

The next version I will release will have logs that can show us all the directory paths it's trying to use so we'll be able to see that and figure out where the problem is happening. It's strange we'll most likely have to look at the logs to figure this out in that case

---------------------

I'll explain how it works quickly to see if it might help solve this:

1. If certain UI files are installed from other UI mods they shift the directory path in which the UI searches for files back by one folder step.

2. When OSA turns on it tests this by trying to load this file:  Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\UI\o.hudcheck

If OSA can load that file it leaves predirectories as:

omDir = "../../";

if it can't load that file it assumes hudmenuGFX is installed and sets the directory to:

omDir = "../"

--------------------

Based on what you said I think there's 2 issues happening at once and both I think are now fixed in my draft so we'll see. I adjusted something which I believe is a mistake in the swf file so most likely it will be fixed but if not we'll have logs now to show us what the problem is.

Make sense

2.02C

No changes to OSex animations yet (Besides fixing the FNIS consistency issues) in this version but I did fill in more icons and it has the new 2.02C features. A few of the scenes with head direction change or slight adjustments will maintain speed now and I think it has a really nice effect, especially on the squatting handjob and the DualWield kneeling double handjob. You can also back to back spank now and the animations will not freeze up.

OSA got some major improvements and I finished a lot of big systems that were half way complete in previous versions a lot of the ground work to make way for the arousal system and body stats is now in place also. A majority of the bugs that I believe are fixable have been fixed and a bunch of quality of life requests have been included into the config menu.

I'm looking for polish at this point the project. I know some bugs that currently exist have been around a bit but some of them I feel might not be possible to ever fully correct for the most part though I think all is getting pretty smooth right now. I'm interested in minor details that I might have missed in OSA / OSEx usage, things that are manageable but still feel a little wonky. I want the total experience to feel as concrete as possible with as few bugs as we can get to show up even if they aren't gamebreaking or stuff that's easily fixed/ignorable.

------------------------------------

EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT

If you want to help me test some of the new features outside of general testing here's what I need:

CHARACTER DATA IMPROVEMENTS: (You can see documentation on these in the PDF I attached to this post, it's a segment from OBook relating to these sections so you can see how to do it)

AutoIntimates: Try to set up a forms.xml for your character and see if you can get it to work, I'm not entirely convinced that AutoIntimates is working from all possibilities but I haven't heavily tested it yet and would rather spend time on developing, anyone want to help me out and run some tests to see how it's functioning. OnePieces might not be 100% functioning yet and testing around the autoRedressing at the conclusion of scenes would be helpful. If you do test this and find an error please be specific, for example the exact situation that caused the problem, making note that lower body and upper body intimates are handled slightly different so the specific piece type matters. You need ESG kind of setup for this to work so if you're struggling getting ESG to work, AutoIntimates most likely will not go well.

The logs around autoIntimate assignment are very detailed so you can see the exact process OSA took while testing. It's under info > Character> Logs > ESG from the scene menu.

gfx.xml: I moved icon data out of profile.xml into gfx.xml can people please try to set up gfx.xml for their favorite waifu's and give me some feedback / tell me if everything is working well. I promise it's quick and your menus will feel 1000 times better if you do this. FrenchNails are not working fully yet I know.

renaming: Will anyone try a quick test on the renaming ability of customizer_names.xml? You need to turn on the config option in config > general and after that it should attempt to rename any NPC with the name "Bandit" If you'd like to try to work on the document itself to expand the names possible or add more generic NPCs to the list please do so and let me know what you come up with. 

customizer.xml: i got the default customizer documents pretty close but they could always use more love. Anyone want to take a look and see if you can help me fill these out a little better?

Customizer.xml is optional so the effects you'll see in this demo dont' have to be used, I am interested in feedback on the Skyrim application of colors to do different genders and races and would appreciate help in perfecting the document.

- AutoIntimates customizer isn't working yet.

----------------------------------------------

My notes on Issues I'd still like to complete for this launch, notes for the next stuff to do, long standing bugs and the full patch notes:

Want to finish for the Nexus Launch:

- Are sounds expression fixed now?

- Persona not loaded yet on the inspect menu if an actor hasn't been in an OSA scene

- AutoIntimates doesn't work yet from customizer only forms.xml for specific actors

- My sample customizer_gfx.xml default document doesn't have make-up data for non-caucasian races

- My sample customizer_names.xml isn't complete for all races / genders.

- add customizer first + last name combos 

- finish a few icons

- Possible issue with multiple NPCs based on the same actor template being spawned all having the same name. Not sure if this will happen and it's hard to create but speculate it might due to sharing the same trueID

- have clothing icons display pants and shirt as equipped if the cuirass style of the item is covering legs and upperbody

- Check if profile is still working from the inspect menu

- change default profile to not use sky blue for names

- Add notice that you can print logs by hitting YES on any log screen

- Add a 3rd small spell to the actra series for deleting equipment that autoIntimates gives to actors and potentially storing some body data also for the arousal system. In the case that you drop a scene with an NPC but want to continue later from the same save.

- Enable travel option to all Roulette Menu selectables (forgot)

Long-Term Bugs that aren't fixed yet:

- Redressing doesn't seem to always proc, maybe the osa spell is canceling before clothing is processed

- In some cases with the cabinet fold out menu (look direction) the values are being shown as undefined initially until changed

- Falling through floor on scene start due to scaling

- Misalignment pop occurs mid scene sometimes that puts actors a few feet away

- Entire UI shifting alignment and going off screen

- Crash on keybinds sometimes

- Repeating actions like spanking over and over still sometimes looses the animation but for the most part it works

Most likely next up for the next version after Nexus launch:

- Redo Tag.xml and how it's processes to be better and include all scenes into roulette, navigation

- Connect the arousal system add body data and body.xml
- Simplify the join menu a little bit
- Add AutoTitle to customizer_names.xml
- Add new body smack audio and lower volume of some of the breathing/pants. Remaster all voice files so they are better
- create small xml for equipment so clothing can get extra data

Full patch notes for the 2.02B & C series:

OSA 2.02C

Changes that are not backwards compat. and must be fixed in any modules people made:

pandect.xml:  <visitor bt> and <visitor><join bt>  bt="" got changed to i="" to standardize i for icon.
will not break your module but will have no icons show up on the visitor join menu until fixed. Fix by renaming bt= to i=

In the past my icons used in OSex had _6_ and _9_ in the icons name to note which direction the body was facing/oriented, they were basically mirrors of each other. I added a new feature where you can flip icons by adding iRevX="1" or iRevY="1" to flip them vertical or horizontal so I no longer needed all the extra icons. If you are using any of the osex icons you might need to remove the _6_ or _9_ from the name and it should return to being displayed. 

Totally reworked the ROULETTE and NAVIGATION(QuickWarp) menus so if anyone has made one they have to be redone, see OSex's pandect for documentation on how I set it up for now.

Module Features:

- Added the option of a STORAGE block to scene.xmls that allow the scene to be set to record speed and apply it on a new scene, intended for subtle scene changes where the speed should be the same after the switch occurs. (I needed this feature to maintain speed when changing Look or Head direction of the actors, to stop them from dropping back to the default speed when they changed where they were looking)

The block looks like this and goes by itself anywhere in the scene.xml on any t="L" type scene (Looping)

<storage><L><inheritSpeed fam="0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO"/></L></storage>

fam= is defining a family of scenes that should inheritSpeed if visited back to back. This way if the user navigates away from the family speed will not be maintained but if they are in the same family on the next immediate set then speed will update

fam can be whatever you want as long as the adjacent scenes that should inheritSpeed all have the exact same fam. I just use the scene ID of the groupings for this but it can be whatever tag you want.

------------------------

- Spamming the same action back to back (like spanking) will no longer cause animations to be skipped for a round. This is done by a new xml block that must be added inside the <anim> block of the action (transition) scene.

<out cmd="leadIntoAnim" id="0Sx0MF_Ho-St6Pop"/> 

Basically right at the end when the scene is closing it runs all <out> commands (cmd) there's just this one for now "leadIntoAnim" where id="" the animation of the scene this animation is leading into if the action wasn't repeated. This will play the leadInto anim just for an instant on all actors before setting the action to occur resulting in the animation being refreshed.

--------------------------

- OSA now can be told to wait for all actors in scene to have their equipment loaded before revealing the menu. On the first navigation menu that is revealed usually papyrus did not have time to report all the clothing on the actors yet so the original menu would show the actor's naked. The option can be set in the module.xml and forces OSA to wait for all actor's data to be received before showing and updating the menu.

The block looks like this and goes by itself anywhere in the module.xml:

<boot dataMenu="full"/> 
on Boot the menu requires "full" data for all actors before it can be revealed letting the menu show accurate icons when it first shows up. 

note: Depending on papyrus load this will slightly delay the menu appearing, it was fractions of a second on mine but I imagine on a heavy papyrus save this might get longer. The good news is the scene is already started so the actor's are being animated while the menu is waiting so it's less invasive than if the scene didn't start yet at all.

---------------------------------

Small new things to the scene.nav xml:

np2 style menus can use  iRevX="1" or iRevY="1" (iconReverseX/Yaxis) on the same line where you fill in the icon to use in the xml. This will flip icons horizontal or vertical. iRot="180' (iconRotation) (180 or any number 0-360) can also be used now to rotate the icon by that amount.

----------------------------------

- Completed the roulette and navigation menus with a sleeker UI / filled in all icons, a little more dramatic then the rest of the UI but I think it works in the case of a quick warp-around menu.

OSA - Added a minor visual effect on screen after inspecting while actor data is loading but before the menu appeared.
OSA - Added a minor visual effect on screen when OSA is scanning an area for nearby actors when using the INVITE option from the nav menu.

- Repaired the INVITE navigation menu option and it now works again. (Was causing all menus to disapear and resulted in no effect.)

OSA FEAUTURES:

-----Customizer.xml:

This was _generator.xml but I renamed it to customizer.xml. It is an optional download but I reccomend using it.

What is Customizer?:

Customizer.xml is a text document with xml formatting. It is basically an .ini for default values that characters can have. I didn't want to hard code these values into OSA incase people disagreed with my choices so if they feel the need to change things they can in their customizer.xml. (If you do work on your perfect customizer.xml make sure to make a backup so you don't overwrite it when updating OSA) 

While it's basic purpose is similar to an ini it's intended to handle character defaults so it's divided up the same way the Creation Kit does it by race and gender. You can be broad putting data in options like AllGeners|AllRaces" or AllGenders|AllRacesHuman or you can get specific like |Female|RedGuard|. Entries inherit from all sub categories so a RedGuard Female also inherits from RedGuard AllGenders and AllRacesHuman and AllRaces.

For now customizer handles a limited amount of graphic display and some special optional features. It's primary purpose is defaults for body stats like arousal and other tolerances that OSA's arrousal system will need in the future. This will allow non-hardcoded defaults to exist that the user can edit to their liking.

In a lot of cases the _config.xml has basic defaults, customizer.xml has specific defaults and also actors can have persona data with specific data just for them. Priority is always given in the following order: 1. Data in the actor's persona folder 2. Data in customizer.xml  3. _config.xml as a last resort default.

What can it do now?:
Customizer has three files at the moment:

customizerEquip.xml
customizerTones.xml
customizerNames.xml

customizerTones.xml holds Default body and clothing hues for NPCs
customizerEquip.xml holds AutoIntimates data for npcs so you can use AutoIntimates in a broader sweeping way for example to register all Skyrim NPCs for it.
CustomizerNames.xml holds name data to assign names to generic NPCs that OSA encounters.You enter the name of generic NPCs such as "Bandit" and when OSA encounters one it will rename them based on their race and gender to an actual name. All these features are optional. I provided a quick set of defaults name as an example but you can make them whatever you want.

customizerBody.xml

will be the final customizer where you can define default body-chemistry stat bases and thresholds. It might be separated into two groups for physical and chem/psych/hormone.

ESG:

NEW MAJOR MENU OPTIONS:

- Added toggle options for Redress animations. There are separate options for both the player and npcs. You can choose to have them either instantly redress, redress with full animation using 0ESG module which comes with OSA or have them not undress. Redress with full animation is the default option.

ANIMATED REDRESSING | PLAYER
ANIMATED REDRESSING | NPC
INSTANT REDRESSING | PLAYER
INSTANT REDRESSING | NPC

CLOTHING AUDIO
- Added a placeholder toggle for some subtle clothing sound effects I'd like to add. In the future this option will mute them.

-----

- AutoIntimates toggles. See the autoIntimates section for more indepth details

Female Auto-Intimates LowerBody - Will attempt to equip females with LowerBody intimates
Female Auto-Intimates UpperBody - Will attempt to equip females with UpperBody intimates

Male Auto-Intimates LowerBody - Will attempt to equip males with LowerBody intimates
Male Auto-Intimates UpperBody - Will attempt to equip males with UpperBody intimates

AutoIntimates & forms.xml:

- Added AutoIntimates (Warning this is early work in progress) which can assign upper and lower body undergarments dynamically to actors that are not wearing underclothing. If AutoIntimates are allowed and an actor is valid for them (and has AutoIntimates data): OSA will assign them articles of clothing which it equips at the moment they would be revealed. For example removing a full body cuirass would reveal undergarments, and redressing the cuirass would hide them again.

AutoIntimates requirest a few things to work. 
1. The actor must be wearing something that would be covering articles of clothing to be revealed underneath. If they are naked already for example AutoIntimates will not consider them valid for receiving underclothing.
2. The actor must have AutoIntimates data which is a short list of things they can wear that are installed in your game. (I have no idea what items you have installed so you have to figure it out yourself and add the one's you want to use to a list.
-- Data can be given to an actor in 2 ways.
--1.They can have a form.xml file put into their persona folder which holds their specific AutoIntimates data. 
--2. Data can be given using -customizer.xml for all NPCs if you prefer. This could accomplish the effect of having all Skyrim NPCs working with AutoIntimates.
3. If OSA finds the actor already is wearing Upper or Lower intimates (through ESG) then it will not assign them.

AutoIntimates has a few special features like the ability in certain conditions to use onePiece Leotards and matching sets as opposed to tops and bottoms at random and can be given percentages to allow you to roughly control how often different types and peices show up

AutoIntimates considers all Cuirasses as covering both Upper and LowerBody and will reveal both pieces upon removing unless the actor has clothing on that is considered pants by ESG. In this case it will only reveal the upper body. 

If an actor is valid for both upper and lower body intimates then they are viable for onePiece options as well, like a lacey nighty thing etc.

Some mod created equipment that goes in the cuirass slot only covers the upperbody, (like a tshirt etc.) This would cause OSA to consider the piece covering both Upper and Lower body. To fix this if it's bothering you: OSA will check for a keyword on the cuirass (chest item usually in slot 32) which defines it as upperBody only. (You'll have to add it yourself to the armor piece but if you are into auto-intimates and want things perfect it's a way to get it done.) I haven't tested this part fully yet but think it works (will investigate more soon.

- forms.xml is working but I am not 100% sure if I can complete customizer.xml's AutoIntimates in this round. I'll keep this up to date depending on what happens

- AutoIntimates will only work on actors in a scene and will not work from other places such as the inspect menu. The scene menu undressing/redressing options will use AutoIntimates however and they have had buttons added when AutoIntimates are in use to show them. they don't occupy the regular spots but get their own spots and are outlined in the subTheme color instead of the mainTheme color.

ENHANCED LOGGING

OSA now is close to fully fleshed out in the features I had designed, it streams as needed a variety of data driven documents of different types and crunches lots of values of different types as it treads through. With the amount of stuff it can do now I needed access to more detailed output of exactly what it is doing to develop the final systems I want without to much head ache and make sure no deep issues are slipping by that could cause issues in the future or performance problems.

I added enhanced logging which prints out something similar to a combat log of all the things OSA is doing. It stores a main series of logs for OSA itself and also generates stage specific logs each time you run a module like OSex as well as actor specific logs for each actor it encounters.

I don't believe logging has much of any footprint at all but you can turn it off with the following config option. If logging is disabled the options to view logs that are disabled will be turned off in the menus also. Some logs relating to core OSA stuff cannot be turned off as they are more important to general bug hunting and in some cases do most of their logging before I can parse if logging is disabled or not.

OSA | CONFIG | LOGGING
- Turns on or off enhanced logging. If disabled logs that aren't being recorded will also not be viewable and get icons in the menus.

There are 3 main logs
- OSA's primary log

If you press OK while having a specific log selected OSA will print the entire log to your data/OSA/logs/ folder and does it's best to label it in a clear way. Generally it will overwrite previous logs from the same actor etc. so make sure if you are looking at logs that it is a recent printout and not something you re-overwrote. Menus only display the last 60-80 entires so the print out can help see the entire log. (If you open them in word pad they have no line breaks so I recommend using something like SublimeText to easily view them.)

Each of the 3 Main logs has a number of sub sections but they also have a FULL log which all logs print to in case you want to have a full data report or see the timing of things. HOT log is generally for me and my team to analyze specific random things for bugs that we are looking into, so this will be pretty random.

I am adding this feature in retroactivey so the most pressing things related to my current development have more logs but i will try to add more depth as needed to prior systems. If you're working on something specific in which you'd like more accurate log data on let me know so I can add in logging points to that area.

NOTES:

- System Report got moved here
- Full Log gets all lines from all sub logs
- Process OSA's basic run log, 
- BootUp Log: Covers the steps OSA took to boot itself up.
- Stage Log: Covers OSA's setting up and closing down stages that module scenes happen on
- Targeting Log: Not used to often, covers OSA's accepting actors that are targeted by crosshairs or with a cellscan.
- HOT Log: This is for me and my team to put whatever we specifically really need to be seeing, and also for testing in development. It either will show nothing or have random data in it.
- Warning Log: Holds warnings, should not have any output in it if everything is functioning properly.

MyOSA -

Rebuilt myOSA to now be able to combine folders, I left the old _declare.xml method in as a vestige for backwards compatability but if possible would recommend making a few small changes to the new system.

- No more declares needed
- Files use a new extension .myo  - .myo files are just text documents with that special ending and they still hold xml data just like before
- All files in myOSA/anim_1 folder are now loaded and do not need to be declared in a special file. This allows pose modules for OSA to work out of the box without fighting over rewriting the declare
- A new field can be used at the start of each folder - id="" if 2 different documents have a folder with the same id="" then those folders are merged together into a single folder. This way separate documents can add to folders that are already in place.

- The value of id="" is not case sensitive.
      - Folders must be at the same level and id inorder to combine for example:

folder0 with an id="CoolPoses" that has a folder1 inside it with an id="StandingPoses"

this will merge into any folders with a folder0 id="CoolPoses" folder1 id="StandingPoses" but it has to be in the same order. if folder0's id wasn't "CoolPoses" then the folder1 would not merge into the prior folder1.

TEXT AND ICON Display:

Added some new options which effect some of OSA's text.

A few were moved from Config General:

- SMALLER NAVIGATION ICONS
Reduces the size of the icon illustration used by the navigation menu by 30%

- OPT FOR TEXT UI
Uses text only instead of illustrations (Already was in 1.09 I just moved it to the new menu))

- DYNAMIC ICON DISPLAY
Lets icons be assigned clothing and colors (Already was in 1.09 I just moved it to the new menu)

- SKINTONE DISPLAY
Lets icons depicting characters receive toning based on their RGB data (Already was in 1.09 I just moved it to the new menu)

- LARGE MENU DESCRIPTIONS 
      Makes the description text for major/scene/inspect menu larger so it's easier to read

- DROPSHADOW LIGHT TEXT
      Slight dropshadow on the same text mentioned above

- GLOW LIGHT TEXT
      Slight glow effect as style preference (Doesn't do much there's some strange behavior I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work well, I've been trying to get sexy glowing buttons for wizard sex that are a different style from the rest of the navigation buttons so am trying to figure out how to make glow work better and will update this further as I learn more.)

PROFILE:

- Repaired profile to now display information correct in all situations and give more dynamic control. Layouts in profile.xml can somewhat be customized and I can add more layout types in the future for more customization. if you don't provide a layout and only values in their profile it uses the default profile scheme which is set up in _config.xml

PANELS:

Added Graphic Colors under actor Info so you can see and confirm the Body / Clothing tones that OSA assigned for them. It also lists where it got the data from (Customizer.xml, Config.xml or Profile.xml) in some cases hues are taken as a back up from other things if not defined, for example tender skin tone is used for a lot of soft pinkish skin tones if they aren't specifically given, in those cases it lets you know that it was from a backup.

Actor Body has been added to the info panel as a precursor to body stats display and scales have been moved into that. This will hold body stats data for each actor in a future update.

PERSONA Files

forms.xml is a new document you can put in actor's Persona folders to set up their specific auto-intimates
body.xml is a new document you can put in actor's Persona folders but it's not impelemented much at all yet even though it is working. This will hold body stats data for specific actors in the future.

ICONS

TYPE O
- Added about 50 (type M) icons for the new menu options but they are the type that can be used by myOSA lists also
- Added about 10 random icons for my pose pack OPose that are available to all myOSA files.
- Added specialty (type M) icons for Morra's animation pack, UltiPoser and OPose as a cover icon for their packs
- Added some danced themed icons since a lot of developers are interested in dance animation packs, will add more in the future in different styles

TYPE I
- Added about 10 sex themed icons that I needed for OSex, 2M+1F DubHJ, CowGirlRearView Penetration and XPenetration, Embraces etc.

OTHER

- OBook will be available this week sometime with documentation on everything in OSA. It's the user manual basically.

TRANSLATE & TEXT COMMANDS

- A ton of new additions to the OSA translate file. Sorry translators!

- Added the names of all skinRGB tones to the translateeSG document in case you want to adjust them. A 0 suffix is for if the actor is male and a 1 suffix for females

- Added ^F0 command to text output to print "He" "She" "It"

- Added a COMMANDS to text output which always start with a @@. They are finicky and will crash your skyrim unless you use them correctly in your translation files.

- @@CAPC1   caps X amount of letters after the command
example   @@CAPC1hello  =  Hello   @@CAPC2hello = HEllo (Does not need to be closed)

- @@CAPT through @@!CAPT caps all letters inbetween the start and close commands. 
example:  @@CAPTthis will be uppercase@@!CAPT would print  THIS WILL BE UPPERCASE

- @@RGB444444 through @@!RGB   colors all letters in between the start and close to the RGB Hex value that follows @@RGB in this case 444444 color
example:  @@RGBE86570Fione@@!RGB would print Fione in pink

GFX & ICONS

-Added auto-shade functionality to generate light and dark shades of colors for shaded icons

-Added Shaded icon functionality, only 1 icon has full shading at the moment a few will come by the nexus launch

-Added config option for shaded icons

- NAVIGATION AND ROULETTE both respond to GFX colors and enhancements now based on the actors in the scene  

- AutoIntimates can have the color (as RGB Hex) set in the forms data for the item which will make icons match that color.

- Added blush, veins, eyeshadow, bruise, blood and ejaculate RGB values for actors

- Added dark and light shades for hair, skin, femaleGens, maleGens and all clothing (cloth) types

OTHER THINGS

- Corrected a majority of typos in all OSA menus / incorrect menu labeling
- Added a minor visual effect on screen after inspecting while actor data is loading but before the menu appeared.
- Added a minor visual effect on screen when OSA is scanning an area for nearby actors when using the INVITE option from the nav menu.
- The scene\major\inspect menu got a little bit of menu jazz visually on menuForward menuBack menuToggle and menuReveal

- Custom color values for themeColor and subThemeColor can be set now in _config.xml and the config menus for these colors got added the first entry as CUSTOM COLOR. You can now set an exact RGB value in the _config.xml if you don't want to use any of my premade colors for both main and sub theme colors. In the future I will most likely just add an interface for you to edit this directly in game but for now if you really want you can define the exact RGB value of the colors the menu uses. This primarily effects the color of halos when you select options and the circle borders when toggles are activated on certain options in the menus.

- Library (Major Menu), Navigation (Scene Menu) and Roueltte (Scene menu) used double size icons but I decided I prefered these these same size as the rest of the icons throughout OSA so I decreased them. They were supposed to show more detailed illustrations so I thought they needed to be bigger to work but I feel they look fine and maybe a little more precious and nice at the lower size on top of taking up less space and being more unified.

- Sound and expressions weren't working due to an error on my part without a previous folder that I removed from the project due to incorrect links. They should now work again

- Maintenance Check when OSA boots up had a small issue that most likely wasn't causing any problems but might have in the future. It was checking actual display version number instead of the iteration number.
= Maintenance now prints out a log file that it overwrites everytime it boots to confirm maintenance is happening correctly

-Certain elements of the inspect menu broke over recent itterations, restored all display panels to show information correctly and added the new/missing panels from the scene menu to the inspect menu

- add keyword check for equipment to config.xml. The KeyWord name it should search for if cuirass pieces are chest only and don't cover legs. "ChestOnly" by default.

Thanks for the testing everyone as always!

FILES DELETED - IT'S ALL BEEN PUT ON NEXUS 2.02

book_2.02C_guides.pdf

Heyo,

first of all its a really great tool/modcollection. I imagine setting up the OSA itself was super huge work. Thanks

So i tried a few days now but couldnt fix my current problem: While OSA says its 2.02 OSEX is still at 1.084. Tho im not even entirely sure if thats true as the icons for the moves (left side menu) did get changed. So i was wondering if thats normal. 

blubb

20170601110257nscoi8x1p9.jpg

20170601110359160fjm4cui.jpg

[NMM, Loot, FNIS, Mfg, SoS and a ton of other things]

I originally started off with the Nexus files, i believe it was 1.06 or sth like that. Laters, when i noticed page 340 i downloaded those files. Uninstalled both again and then reinstalled the never versions including the plugins. (BTW it also notices the installed plugins in the PLUGIN tap)

Thats basically it! 

I tried multiple iterations to fix it myself tho i couldnt find a solution. A saved or a newgame do not differ at the moment. 
I should be able to provide most logs if nec.. And if that is normal, then sorry to bother everyones prescious time.

Enjoy Life,

Strike

Heyo,

Thanks Strike,

The display there is irrelevant to how it functions. it's a number I enter into the module.xml for OSex and it just represents a versioning number for the documents that have scene data etc but it has no effect on anything. I forgot to update it last time around it should be fixed in 2.02C. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks for the super fast answer. In the end i kinda thought thats as well as new scenes were added, FNIS updated more files and the icons were also updated. GL! 

edit: This update feels absolutely great! The extended Log/Info section is super nice as well as the skin color. Dont even need to go into racemenu or files anymore.

and one more edit (sorry): is it possible atm to do (npc)²? (npc x npc) 

Thanks for the super fast answer. In the end i kinda thought thats as well as new scenes were added, FNIS updated more files and the icons were also updated. GL! 

edit: This update feels absolutely great! The extended Log/Info section is super nice as well as the skin color. Dont even need to go into racemenu or files anymore.

and one more edit (sorry): is it possible atm to do (npc)²? (npc x npc) 

Thanks Strike,

Yea, open the Main Menu and do this >

Library > OSex > Start > 

from this menu you have to fill in the top two circles with npcs (The pink and teal one) if you select them you'll see that no actors are in your targeting list yet, you have to add them using the other buttons on this page either by adding actors under your crosshairs or scanning for actors in vicinity. Once you add some this way you can click the top two circles again and add them to the roles. Once they are filled in hit "Start Scene".

This will begin the scene but they will not do anything on their own. If you inspect one of the characters in the scene using the inspect key you can then select OBSERVE which gives you access to the nav menu to control the scene from the outside. You can also join into the scene from the inspect menu, if you have DualWield installed and the NPCs are on the connector scene.

-----------------

Just as a heads up you will still need to use racemenu if you want to get their skin tones as seen in game for use in game. What you see in game for hair color and skin color is an overlay over an  already colored skin texture. Generally they wind up being a very pale color close to white that is simply tinting the color that the bitmap of the skin already has. This makes it impossible to directly parse the characters to get their skin/hair color in a way that will be accurate.

What you're seeing is a result most likely of customizer.xml specifically my sample document I set up. It's intended to be something users can tweak and what I provided is just a starting point or something that basically works pretty good.

OSA is equipped to have accurate color data for all NPCs but it would require that custom data filled out for all NPCs in their folders. I'm working on assembling data for the most popular Skyrim NPCs as a downloadable but I don't have much time for it, so while it is possible all Skyrim NPCs will most likely not get custom data made for them (simply due to time) and moded npcs especially won't have these made, it's just a few minutes to set up an NPC though so if you want to set some up to be perfect for OSA it's doable now. Please share the documents if anyone does this so I can add them to my project to OSA datafy as many Skyrim/modded NPCs as possible.

Customizer.gfx is meant to just spice up the display of icons and make them more specific for the various skyrim races for all character's that don't have custom data (also for generic npcs made at run time like Bandits that can't have OSA custom data documents)

There's a order to how it figures this out:

1. If the character has custom data in it's folder OSA uses this always.

2. If there is no custom data for the character OSA uses customizer if it's available and has data that OSA needs.

3. If it finds none of the above it uses default settings which is generally in the _config.xml.

So now orcs / norns, redgaurds,  etc. for example will have slightly different body and hair colors assigned specific to their Skyrim race just to add some charm to the icon display, which can be disabled by removing the customizer document or made exact (instead of random)  by creating a document for the npc you want to be exact in color display.

Hi CEO,

Is it possible to  change background music while OSEX is running.Kinda like how combat music starts while in Combat.It makes the mod much better I think :)

Hi CEO,

Is it possible to  change background music while OSEX is running.Kinda like how combat music starts while in Combat.It makes the mod much better I think :)

Hi Rushi, nice idea! Yeah it's very possible and easy too most likely, it's come up a few times but it's never been a priority. If I have some time I'll see what I can do. I don't have much experience with papyrus in terms of music so maybe a reader here that can papyrus would be interested in helping smooth over my learning curve...

The most basic implemenation would be like you mentioned with combat music so I'd need a way to detect if music is playing if so kill that music and then que up the intimacy sound track and on scene end kill that and let music playback return to normal.

If anyone has some papyrus experience with music forms that could work that out a little bit it would be great but I'll see what I can do on my own also.

Ideally I'd like music themes to be definable per character also in their own data, and have it use a few stages so the cuddling songs are different from the hand job or sex songs.

It's not something I'm going to prioritize over other more needed aspects of the project but it's something people have mentioned and I've thought about and would like to sometime incorporate.

2.02C

No changes to OSex animations yet (Besides fixing the FNIS consistency issues) in this version but I did fill in more icons and it has the new 2.02C features. A few of the scenes with head direction change or slight adjustments will maintain speed now and I think it has a really nice effect, especially on the squatting handjob and the DualWield kneeling double handjob. You can also back to back spank now and the animations will not freeze up.

OSA got some major improvements and I finished a lot of big systems that were half way complete in previous versions a lot of the ground work to make way for the arousal system and body stats is now in place also. A majority of the bugs that I believe are fixable have been fixed and a bunch of quality of life requests have been included into the config menu.

I'm looking for polish at this point the project. I know some bugs that currently exist have been around a bit but some of them I feel might not be possible to ever fully correct for the most part though I think all is getting pretty smooth right now. I'm interested in minor details that I might have missed in OSA / OSEx usage, things that are manageable but still feel a little wonky. I want the total experience to feel as concrete as possible with as few bugs as we can get to show up even if they aren't gamebreaking or stuff that's easily fixed/ignorable.

------------------------------------

EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT

If you want to help me test some of the new features outside of general testing here's what I need:

CHARACTER DATA IMPROVEMENTS: (You can see documentation on these in the PDF I attached to this post, it's a segment from OBook relating to these sections so you can see how to do it)

AutoIntimates: Try to set up a forms.xml for your character and see if you can get it to work, I'm not entirely convinced that AutoIntimates is working from all possibilities but I haven't heavily tested it yet and would rather spend time on developing, anyone want to help me out and run some tests to see how it's functioning. OnePieces might not be 100% functioning yet and testing around the autoRedressing at the conclusion of scenes would be helpful. If you do test this and find an error please be specific, for example the exact situation that caused the problem, making note that lower body and upper body intimates are handled slightly different so the specific piece type matters. You need ESG kind of setup for this to work so if you're struggling getting ESG to work, AutoIntimates most likely will not go well.

The logs around autoIntimate assignment are very detailed so you can see the exact process OSA took while testing. It's under info > Character> Logs > ESG from the scene menu.

gfx.xml: I moved icon data out of profile.xml into gfx.xml can people please try to set up gfx.xml for their favorite waifu's and give me some feedback / tell me if everything is working well. I promise it's quick and your menus will feel 1000 times better if you do this. FrenchNails are not working fully yet I know.

renaming: Will anyone try a quick test on the renaming ability of customizer_names.xml? You need to turn on the config option in config > general and after that it should attempt to rename any NPC with the name "Bandit" If you'd like to try to work on the document itself to expand the names possible or add more generic NPCs to the list please do so and let me know what you come up with. 

customizer.xml: i got the default customizer documents pretty close but they could always use more love. Anyone want to take a look and see if you can help me fill these out a little better?

Customizer.xml is optional so the effects you'll see in this demo dont' have to be used, I am interested in feedback on the Skyrim application of colors to do different genders and races and would appreciate help in perfecting the document.

- AutoIntimates customizer isn't working yet.

----------------------------------------------

My notes on Issues I'd still like to complete for this launch, notes for the next stuff to do, long standing bugs and the full patch notes:

Want to finish for the Nexus Launch:

- Are sounds expression fixed now?

- Persona not loaded yet on the inspect menu if an actor hasn't been in an OSA scene

- AutoIntimates doesn't work yet from customizer only forms.xml for specific actors

- My sample customizer_gfx.xml default document doesn't have make-up data for non-caucasian races

- My sample customizer_names.xml isn't complete for all races / genders.

- add customizer first + last name combos 

- finish a few icons

- Possible issue with multiple NPCs based on the same actor template being spawned all having the same name. Not sure if this will happen and it's hard to create but speculate it might due to sharing the same trueID

- have clothing icons display pants and shirt as equipped if the cuirass style of the item is covering legs and upperbody

- Check if profile is still working from the inspect menu

- change default profile to not use sky blue for names

- Add notice that you can print logs by hitting YES on any log screen

- Add a 3rd small spell to the actra series for deleting equipment that autoIntimates gives to actors and potentially storing some body data also for the arousal system. In the case that you drop a scene with an NPC but want to continue later from the same save.

- Enable travel option to all Roulette Menu selectables (forgot)

Long-Term Bugs that aren't fixed yet:

- Redressing doesn't seem to always proc, maybe the osa spell is canceling before clothing is processed

- In some cases with the cabinet fold out menu (look direction) the values are being shown as undefined initially until changed

- Falling through floor on scene start due to scaling

- Misalignment pop occurs mid scene sometimes that puts actors a few feet away

- Entire UI shifting alignment and going off screen

- Crash on keybinds sometimes

- Repeating actions like spanking over and over still sometimes looses the animation but for the most part it works

Most likely next up for the next version after Nexus launch:

- Redo Tag.xml and how it's processes to be better and include all scenes into roulette, navigation

- Connect the arousal system add body data and body.xml
- Simplify the join menu a little bit
- Add AutoTitle to customizer_names.xml
- Add new body smack audio and lower volume of some of the breathing/pants. Remaster all voice files so they are better
- create small xml for equipment so clothing can get extra data

Full patch notes for the 2.02B & C series:

OSA 2.02C

Changes that are not backwards compat. and must be fixed in any modules people made:

pandect.xml:  <visitor bt> and <visitor><join bt>  bt="" got changed to i="" to standardize i for icon.
will not break your module but will have no icons show up on the visitor join menu until fixed. Fix by renaming bt= to i=

In the past my icons used in OSex had _6_ and _9_ in the icons name to note which direction the body was facing/oriented, they were basically mirrors of each other. I added a new feature where you can flip icons by adding iRevX="1" or iRevY="1" to flip them vertical or horizontal so I no longer needed all the extra icons. If you are using any of the osex icons you might need to remove the _6_ or _9_ from the name and it should return to being displayed. 

Totally reworked the ROULETTE and NAVIGATION(QuickWarp) menus so if anyone has made one they have to be redone, see OSex's pandect for documentation on how I set it up for now.

Module Features:

- Added the option of a STORAGE block to scene.xmls that allow the scene to be set to record speed and apply it on a new scene, intended for subtle scene changes where the speed should be the same after the switch occurs. (I needed this feature to maintain speed when changing Look or Head direction of the actors, to stop them from dropping back to the default speed when they changed where they were looking)

The block looks like this and goes by itself anywhere in the scene.xml on any t="L" type scene (Looping)

<storage><L><inheritSpeed fam="0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO"/></L></storage>

fam= is defining a family of scenes that should inheritSpeed if visited back to back. This way if the user navigates away from the family speed will not be maintained but if they are in the same family on the next immediate set then speed will update

fam can be whatever you want as long as the adjacent scenes that should inheritSpeed all have the exact same fam. I just use the scene ID of the groupings for this but it can be whatever tag you want.

------------------------

- Spamming the same action back to back (like spanking) will no longer cause animations to be skipped for a round. This is done by a new xml block that must be added inside the <anim> block of the action (transition) scene.

<out cmd="leadIntoAnim" id="0Sx0MF_Ho-St6Pop"/> 

Basically right at the end when the scene is closing it runs all <out> commands (cmd) there's just this one for now "leadIntoAnim" where id="" the animation of the scene this animation is leading into if the action wasn't repeated. This will play the leadInto anim just for an instant on all actors before setting the action to occur resulting in the animation being refreshed.

- OSA now can be told to wait for all actors in scene to have their equipment loaded before revealing the menu. On the first navigation menu that is revealed usually papyrus did not have time to report all the clothing on the actors yet so the original menu would show the actor's naked. The option can be set in the module.xml and forces OSA to wait for all actor's data to be received before showing and updating the menu.

The block looks like this and goes by itself anywhere in the module.xml:

<boot dataMenu="full"/> 
on Boot the menu requires "full" data for all actors before it can be revealed letting the menu show accurate icons when it first shows up. 

note: Depending on papyrus load this will slightly delay the menu appearing, it was fractions of a second on mine but I imagine on a heavy papyrus save this might get longer. The good news is the scene is already started so the actor's are being animated while the menu is waiting so it's less invasive than if the scene didn't start yet at all.

Small new things to the scene.nav xml:

np2 style menus can use  iRevX="1" or iRevY="1" (iconReverseX/Yaxis) on the same line where you fill in the icon to use in the xml. This will flip icons horizontal or vertical. iRot="180' (iconRotation) (180 or any number 0-360) can also be used now to rotate the icon by that amount.

----------------------------------

- Completed the roulette and navigation menus with a sleeker UI / filled in all icons, a little more dramatic then the rest of the UI but I think it works in the case of a quick warp-around menu.

OSA - Added a minor visual effect on screen after inspecting while actor data is loading but before the menu appeared.
OSA - Added a minor visual effect on screen when OSA is scanning an area for nearby actors when using the INVITE option from the nav menu.

- Repaired the INVITE navigation menu option and it now works again. (Was causing all menus to disapear and resulted in no effect.)

OSA FEAUTURES:

-----Customizer.xml:

This was _generator.xml but I renamed it to customizer.xml. It is an optional download but I reccomend using it.

What is Customizer?:

Customizer.xml is a text document with xml formatting. It is basically an .ini for default values that characters can have. I didn't want to hard code these values into OSA incase people disagreed with my choices so if they feel the need to change things they can in their customizer.xml. (If you do work on your perfect customizer.xml make sure to make a backup so you don't overwrite it when updating OSA) 

While it's basic purpose is similar to an ini it's intended to handle character defaults so it's divided up the same way the Creation Kit does it by race and gender. You can be broad putting data in options like AllGeners|AllRaces" or AllGenders|AllRacesHuman or you can get specific like |Female|RedGuard|. Entries inherit from all sub categories so a RedGuard Female also inherits from RedGuard AllGenders and AllRacesHuman and AllRaces.

For now customizer handles a limited amount of graphic display and some special optional features. It's primary purpose is defaults for body stats like arousal and other tolerances that OSA's arrousal system will need in the future. This will allow non-hardcoded defaults to exist that the user can edit to their liking.

In a lot of cases the _config.xml has basic defaults, customizer.xml has specific defaults and also actors can have persona data with specific data just for them. Priority is always given in the following order: 1. Data in the actor's persona folder 2. Data in customizer.xml  3. _config.xml as a last resort default.

What can it do now?:
Customizer has three files at the moment:

customizerEquip.xml
customizerTones.xml
customizerNames.xml

customizerTones.xml holds Default body and clothing hues for NPCs
customizerEquip.xml holds AutoIntimates data for npcs so you can use AutoIntimates in a broader sweeping way for example to register all Skyrim NPCs for it.
CustomizerNames.xml holds name data to assign names to generic NPCs that OSA encounters.You enter the name of generic NPCs such as "Bandit" and when OSA encounters one it will rename them based on their race and gender to an actual name. All these features are optional. I provided a quick set of defaults name as an example but you can make them whatever you want.

customizerBody.xml

will be the final customizer where you can define default body-chemistry stat bases and thresholds. It might be separated into two groups for physical and chem/psych/hormone.

ESG:

NEW MAJOR MENU OPTIONS:

- Added toggle options for Redress animations. There are separate options for both the player and npcs. You can choose to have them either instantly redress, redress with full animation using 0ESG module which comes with OSA or have them not undress. Redress with full animation is the default option.

ANIMATED REDRESSING | PLAYER
ANIMATED REDRESSING | NPC
INSTANT REDRESSING | PLAYER
INSTANT REDRESSING | NPC

CLOTHING AUDIO
- Added a placeholder toggle for some subtle clothing sound effects I'd like to add. In the future this option will mute them.

-----

- AutoIntimates toggles. See the autoIntimates section for more indepth details

Female Auto-Intimates LowerBody - Will attempt to equip females with LowerBody intimates
Female Auto-Intimates UpperBody - Will attempt to equip females with UpperBody intimates

Male Auto-Intimates LowerBody - Will attempt to equip males with LowerBody intimates
Male Auto-Intimates UpperBody - Will attempt to equip males with UpperBody intimates

AutoIntimates & forms.xml:

- Added AutoIntimates (Warning this is early work in progress) which can assign upper and lower body undergarments dynamically to actors that are not wearing underclothing. If AutoIntimates are allowed and an actor is valid for them (and has AutoIntimates data): OSA will assign them articles of clothing which it equips at the moment they would be revealed. For example removing a full body cuirass would reveal undergarments, and redressing the cuirass would hide them again.

AutoIntimates requirest a few things to work. 
1. The actor must be wearing something that would be covering articles of clothing to be revealed underneath. If they are naked already for example AutoIntimates will not consider them valid for receiving underclothing.
2. The actor must have AutoIntimates data which is a short list of things they can wear that are installed in your game. (I have no idea what items you have installed so you have to figure it out yourself and add the one's you want to use to a list.
-- Data can be given to an actor in 2 ways.
--1.They can have a form.xml file put into their persona folder which holds their specific AutoIntimates data. 
--2. Data can be given using -customizer.xml for all NPCs if you prefer. This could accomplish the effect of having all Skyrim NPCs working with AutoIntimates.
3. If OSA finds the actor already is wearing Upper or Lower intimates (through ESG) then it will not assign them.

AutoIntimates has a few special features like the ability in certain conditions to use onePiece Leotards and matching sets as opposed to tops and bottoms at random and can be given percentages to allow you to roughly control how often different types and peices show up

AutoIntimates considers all Cuirasses as covering both Upper and LowerBody and will reveal both pieces upon removing unless the actor has clothing on that is considered pants by ESG. In this case it will only reveal the upper body. 

If an actor is valid for both upper and lower body intimates then they are viable for onePiece options as well, like a lacey nighty thing etc.

Some mod created equipment that goes in the cuirass slot only covers the upperbody, (like a tshirt etc.) This would cause OSA to consider the piece covering both Upper and Lower body. To fix this if it's bothering you: OSA will check for a keyword on the cuirass (chest item usually in slot 32) which defines it as upperBody only. (You'll have to add it yourself to the armor piece but if you are into auto-intimates and want things perfect it's a way to get it done.) I haven't tested this part fully yet but think it works (will investigate more soon.

- forms.xml is working but I am not 100% sure if I can complete customizer.xml's AutoIntimates in this round. I'll keep this up to date depending on what happens

- AutoIntimates will only work on actors in a scene and will not work from other places such as the inspect menu. The scene menu undressing/redressing options will use AutoIntimates however and they have had buttons added when AutoIntimates are in use to show them. they don't occupy the regular spots but get their own spots and are outlined in the subTheme color instead of the mainTheme color.

ENHANCED LOGGING

OSA now is close to fully fleshed out in the features I had designed, it streams as needed a variety of data driven documents of different types and crunches lots of values of different types as it treads through. With the amount of stuff it can do now I needed access to more detailed output of exactly what it is doing to develop the final systems I want without to much head ache and make sure no deep issues are slipping by that could cause issues in the future or performance problems.

I added enhanced logging which prints out something similar to a combat log of all the things OSA is doing. It stores a main series of logs for OSA itself and also generates stage specific logs each time you run a module like OSex as well as actor specific logs for each actor it encounters.

I don't believe logging has much of any footprint at all but you can turn it off with the following config option. If logging is disabled the options to view logs that are disabled will be turned off in the menus also. Some logs relating to core OSA stuff cannot be turned off as they are more important to general bug hunting and in some cases do most of their logging before I can parse if logging is disabled or not.

OSA | CONFIG | LOGGING
- Turns on or off enhanced logging. If disabled logs that aren't being recorded will also not be viewable and get icons in the menus.

There are 3 main logs
- OSA's primary log

If you press OK while having a specific log selected OSA will print the entire log to your data/OSA/logs/ folder and does it's best to label it in a clear way. Generally it will overwrite previous logs from the same actor etc. so make sure if you are looking at logs that it is a recent printout and not something you re-overwrote. Menus only display the last 60-80 entires so the print out can help see the entire log. (If you open them in word pad they have no line breaks so I recommend using something like SublimeText to easily view them.)

Each of the 3 Main logs has a number of sub sections but they also have a FULL log which all logs print to in case you want to have a full data report or see the timing of things. HOT log is generally for me and my team to analyze specific random things for bugs that we are looking into, so this will be pretty random.

I am adding this feature in retroactivey so the most pressing things related to my current development have more logs but i will try to add more depth as needed to prior systems. If you're working on something specific in which you'd like more accurate log data on let me know so I can add in logging points to that area.

NOTES:

- System Report got moved here
- Full Log gets all lines from all sub logs
- Process OSA's basic run log, 
- BootUp Log: Covers the steps OSA took to boot itself up.
- Stage Log: Covers OSA's setting up and closing down stages that module scenes happen on
- Targeting Log: Not used to often, covers OSA's accepting actors that are targeted by crosshairs or with a cellscan.
- HOT Log: This is for me and my team to put whatever we specifically really need to be seeing, and also for testing in development. It either will show nothing or have random data in it.
- Warning Log: Holds warnings, should not have any output in it if everything is functioning properly.

MyOSA -

Rebuilt myOSA to now be able to combine folders, I left the old _declare.xml method in as a vestige for backwards compatability but if possible would recommend making a few small changes to the new system.

- No more declares needed
- Files use a new extension .myo  - .myo files are just text documents with that special ending and they still hold xml data just like before
- All files in myOSA/anim_1 folder are now loaded and do not need to be declared in a special file. This allows pose modules for OSA to work out of the box without fighting over rewriting the declare
- A new field can be used at the start of each folder - id="" if 2 different documents have a folder with the same id="" then those folders are merged together into a single folder. This way separate documents can add to folders that are already in place.

- The value of id="" is not case sensitive.
      - Folders must be at the same level and id inorder to combine for example:

folder0 with an id="CoolPoses" that has a folder1 inside it with an id="StandingPoses"

this will merge into any folders with a folder0 id="CoolPoses" folder1 id="StandingPoses" but it has to be in the same order. if folder0's id wasn't "CoolPoses" then the folder1 would not merge into the prior folder1.

TEXT AND ICON Display:

Added some new options which effect some of OSA's text.

A few were moved from Config General:

- SMALLER NAVIGATION ICONS
Reduces the size of the icon illustration used by the navigation menu by 30%

- OPT FOR TEXT UI
Uses text only instead of illustrations (Already was in 1.09 I just moved it to the new menu))

- DYNAMIC ICON DISPLAY
Lets icons be assigned clothing and colors (Already was in 1.09 I just moved it to the new menu)

- SKINTONE DISPLAY
Lets icons depicting characters receive toning based on their RGB data (Already was in 1.09 I just moved it to the new menu)

- LARGE MENU DESCRIPTIONS 
      Makes the description text for major/scene/inspect menu larger so it's easier to read

- DROPSHADOW LIGHT TEXT
      Slight dropshadow on the same text mentioned above

- GLOW LIGHT TEXT
      Slight glow effect as style preference (Doesn't do much there's some strange behavior I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work well, I've been trying to get sexy glowing buttons for wizard sex that are a different style from the rest of the navigation buttons so am trying to figure out how to make glow work better and will update this further as I learn more.)

PROFILE:

- Repaired profile to now display information correct in all situations and give more dynamic control. Layouts in profile.xml can somewhat be customized and I can add more layout types in the future for more customization. if you don't provide a layout and only values in their profile it uses the default profile scheme which is set up in _config.xml

PANELS:

Added Graphic Colors under actor Info so you can see and confirm the Body / Clothing tones that OSA assigned for them. It also lists where it got the data from (Customizer.xml, Config.xml or Profile.xml) in some cases hues are taken as a back up from other things if not defined, for example tender skin tone is used for a lot of soft pinkish skin tones if they aren't specifically given, in those cases it lets you know that it was from a backup.

Actor Body has been added to the info panel as a precursor to body stats display and scales have been moved into that. This will hold body stats data for each actor in a future update.

PERSONA Files

forms.xml is a new document you can put in actor's Persona folders to set up their specific auto-intimates
body.xml is a new document you can put in actor's Persona folders but it's not impelemented much at all yet even though it is working. This will hold body stats data for specific actors in the future.

ICONS

TYPE O
- Added about 50 (type M) icons for the new menu options but they are the type that can be used by myOSA lists also
- Added about 10 random icons for my pose pack OPose that are available to all myOSA files.
- Added specialty (type M) icons for Morra's animation pack, UltiPoser and OPose as a cover icon for their packs
- Added some danced themed icons since a lot of developers are interested in dance animation packs, will add more in the future in different styles

TYPE I
- Added about 10 sex themed icons that I needed for OSex, 2M+1F DubHJ, CowGirlRearView Penetration and XPenetration, Embraces etc.

OTHER

- OBook will be available this week sometime with documentation on everything in OSA. It's the user manual basically.

TRANSLATE & TEXT COMMANDS

- A ton of new additions to the OSA translate file. Sorry translators!

- Added the names of all skinRGB tones to the translateeSG document in case you want to adjust them. A 0 suffix is for if the actor is male and a 1 suffix for females

- Added ^F0 command to text output to print "He" "She" "It"

- Added a COMMANDS to text output which always start with a @@. They are finicky and will crash your skyrim unless you use them correctly in your translation files.

- @@CAPC1   caps X amount of letters after the command
example   @@CAPC1hello  =  Hello   @@CAPC2hello = HEllo (Does not need to be closed)

- @@CAPT through @@!CAPT caps all letters inbetween the start and close commands. 
example:  @@CAPTthis will be uppercase@@!CAPT would print  THIS WILL BE UPPERCASE

- @@RGB444444 through @@!RGB   colors all letters in between the start and close to the RGB Hex value that follows @@RGB in this case 444444 color
example:  @@RGBE86570Fione@@!RGB would print Fione in pink

GFX & ICONS

-Added auto-shade functionality to generate light and dark shades of colors for shaded icons

-Added Shaded icon functionality, only 1 icon has full shading at the moment a few will come by the nexus launch

-Added config option for shaded icons

- NAVIGATION AND ROULETTE both respond to GFX colors and enhancements now based on the actors in the scene  

- AutoIntimates can have the color (as RGB Hex) set in the forms data for the item which will make icons match that color.

- Added blush, veins, eyeshadow, bruise, blood and ejaculate RGB values for actors

- Added dark and light shades for hair, skin, femaleGens, maleGens and all clothing (cloth) types

OTHER THINGS

- Corrected a majority of typos in all OSA menus / incorrect menu labeling
- Added a minor visual effect on screen after inspecting while actor data is loading but before the menu appeared.
- Added a minor visual effect on screen when OSA is scanning an area for nearby actors when using the INVITE option from the nav menu.
- The scene\major\inspect menu got a little bit of menu jazz visually on menuForward menuBack menuToggle and menuReveal

- Custom color values for themeColor and subThemeColor can be set now in _config.xml and the config menus for these colors got added the first entry as CUSTOM COLOR. You can now set an exact RGB value in the _config.xml if you don't want to use any of my premade colors for both main and sub theme colors. In the future I will most likely just add an interface for you to edit this directly in game but for now if you really want you can define the exact RGB value of the colors the menu uses. This primarily effects the color of halos when you select options and the circle borders when toggles are activated on certain options in the menus.

- Library (Major Menu), Navigation (Scene Menu) and Roueltte (Scene menu) used double size icons but I decided I prefered these these same size as the rest of the icons throughout OSA so I decreased them. They were supposed to show more detailed illustrations so I thought they needed to be bigger to work but I feel they look fine and maybe a little more precious and nice at the lower size on top of taking up less space and being more unified.

- Sound and expressions weren't working due to an error on my part without a previous folder that I removed from the project due to incorrect links. They should now work again

- Maintenance Check when OSA boots up had a small issue that most likely wasn't causing any problems but might have in the future. It was checking actual display version number instead of the iteration number.
= Maintenance now prints out a log file that it overwrites everytime it boots to confirm maintenance is happening correctly

-Certain elements of the inspect menu broke over recent itterations, restored all display panels to show information correctly and added the new/missing panels from the scene menu to the inspect menu

- add keyword check for equipment to config.xml. The KeyWord name it should search for if cuirass pieces are chest only and don't cover legs. "ChestOnly" by default.

Thanks for the testing everyone as always!

finishing download let's start testing :) :) :)

Hi CEO,

Hi Rushi, nice idea! Yeah it's very possible and easy too most likely, it's come up a few times but it's never been a priority. If I have some time I'll see what I can do. I don't have much experience with papyrus in terms of music so maybe a reader here that can papyrus would be interested in helping smooth over my learning curve...

The most basic implemenation would be like you mentioned with combat music so I'd need a way to detect if music is playing if so kill that music and then que up the intimacy sound track and on scene end kill that and let music playback return to normal.

If anyone has some papyrus experience with music forms that could work that out a little bit it would be great but I'll see what I can do on my own also.

Ideally I'd like music themes to be definable per character also in their own data, and have it use a few stages so the cuddling songs are different from the hand job or sex songs.

It's not something I'm going to prioritize over other more needed aspects of the project but it's something people have mentioned and I've thought about and would like to sometime incorporate.

Thanks for the reply :).Hope we will see this feature in future and thanks again for your hard work in presenting this wonderful mod to us :)

So uh just coming out from a few years of lurking to state an issue I had with this newest version (2.02C).

After I installed it - either on a NG or an existing save - I couldn't save using console commands anymore. The game just froze indefinitely and CTD'd after about 5 minutes of waiting.

I thought it might have been just the straw that broke the camel's back (my game is heavily modded after all) but rolling back to the previous version completely fixed it.

Just thought it was worth sharing. Again, not sure if the issue with this version itself or with my game's sloppy mod setup.

Keep up the great work, CEO. Glad to see you're back!

Heyo,

Thanks Strike,

The display there is irrelevant to how it functions. it's a number I enter into the module.xml for OSex and it just represents a versioning number for the documents that have scene data etc but it has no effect on anything. I forgot to update it last time around it should be fixed in 2.02C. Sorry for the confusion!

CEO OS....Thank you for sharing this massive amount of work with us, it's a true big step from SexLab. I do have two lame questions....Do I need any of the others files, aside from the OSA\OSEX files provided above and can you point me to your updating procedures. Thanks again and don't ever change the activation sound...."blaging"!

Heyo,

Thanks Strike,

CEO OS....Thank you for sharing this massive amount of work with us, it's a true big step from SexLab. I do have two lame questions....Do I need any of the others files, aside from the OSA\OSEX files provided above and can you point me to your updating procedures. Thanks again and don't ever change the activation sound...."blaging"!

Hi Tskone thanks for the nice comments.

OSA and OSex are the only two files you need to actually use sex. OSA is the nintendo and OSex is a cartridge that goes in the nintendo and plays.

The rest are optional expansions for OSex I call "plugins" most are pretty deep WIP they will unlock new scene options if installed.

BG - Bad Girls of Skyrim (Some scenes with the lady themed actor being more dominating)

BB - Bad Boys of Skyrim (Some scenes with the male themed actor getting handsy during blowjobs)

WZH0 - Wizard Sex

0M2F - Invite a 2nd male themed actor to join for a three way

If you want to try one 0M2F is most likely the most fun and complete of them all and showcases the most additional osex features. Basically after installing it some new nav menu options on the left side will show up. If you can't find them you can check the QUICK NAVIGATION menu from the scene menu as that will now point you to the start scenes for any plugins you have installed. (They will be on the far left of all the QUICK NAV options.)

BG BB are more intertwined however and have scenes here and there so they don't have an entry point you can find and you'll have to just stumble onto them.

---------------------

Installing updating should just involve the following steps:

- Install OSA and OSex with a mod manager

- Activate the OSA.esm

- Run the orange FNIS

- Turn on Skyrim and try to open the main menu to verify it worked

The issues mainly arise when I do a major version update in previous versions but i use a new maintenance script which handles updates much better now so all updates should be the 4 steps above from here on out. Your configuration settings will most likely be reset when upgrading but OSA does try to salvage as much of your settings as it can.

----------------------

To install a plugin:

Install with a mod manger

- Run FNIS

Technically to install OSex you don't have to do anything either besides install with a mod manger and run FNIS.

OSA is the only one that has an esm

Are sounds expression fixed now?

With out  Less Intrusive Hud & Customizable UI mod Replacer still yep very normal but with this mods same problem.

-the new icons very nice and found strange thing to from up this 2 mod Less Intrusive Hud & Customizable UI its change to Osa hud colour like make the white black and pink white.

-there wrong in  WZH0_2.02C animation idk if u work in animation yet or not when start to flip the npc to charcter make wrong move and back to normal.

-sounds & expression work very normal and very smoth to me with out this 2 mod up there.

everything work very normal and very smoth for me if i notice somthing else will report

thats for now

rly I appreciate all u hard work CEO thank u very much u make skyrim have new meaning

---------------------------------------------------------

ammm and some idea can make Osa work with aroused mod system and blush when aroused will be interesting

Hi CEO, appreciate your answering so many questions here and for the fun, naughty mod!

One (hopefully quick) question/issue:

2.02 so far has worked fine.  Just downloaded yesterday and it ran with no issues.  Also, OPose ran fine.

However, any time I've tried to initiate a "scenario" with any or all the plugins installed I get instant game

crash.  (Somebody needs to be kissed...crash!)

I do have the "Bathing Beauties" mod also installed, which I think links somehow to your mod.

Do you have any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks again!

Thanks Lans,

Can you help me test something?

Please set it up with the hud mods so sound and expressions are not working then open the main menu and go to INFO > LOGS > FULL LOG (The 3rd button up)

When you are hovered over that push the OSA YES button (Num7 by defualt)

A file will be printed in Data\OSA\Logs\OSA_FULL.txt

can you please post that log file here so I can look at it?

Hmm I'll have to look into this, what method are you using to start the scene, hot key or the library start or is some other mod triggering OSex scenes for you?

It could be simply a FNIS problem are you sure you ran FNIS after installing the plugin? Maybe try again if so. Let me know if not on that first question and I'll get back to you and thank you!

Thanks for the new version. Always Glad to see this getting fleshed out. I did notice that i can start m2f animations now at least but still had some oddities when they were playing. weird transitions and animations not playing correctly. can anyone else verify this or is it just me?

Here we are hope that it from new start game

https://mega.nz/#!g9Rx3DKa!eplY_qZA09_XGC80t6YsuO-rRZuueYga0EAJoyQfM5E

and here if u can't download txd file

OSA SYSTEM | FULL LOG
MAJ | OSA UI Loaded | version: 2.02...
MAJ | Checking 0SA/_0S/UI/o.hudcheck file for hud_menu.swf compatability...
MAJ | Compatability for alternate hud_menu.swf engaged...
MAJ | OMajor loaded...

-------- BEGIN CONFIG SCRIPT ------------
CFG | ClientLanguage Settings loaded: english
CFG | Loading config.xml: ../meshes/0SA/_0S/Config/_config.xml
CFG | Loading customizer_gfx.xml: ../../OSA/util/customizer_gfx.xml
CFG | Loading customizer_equip.xml: ../../OSA/util/customizer_equip.xml
CFG | Loading customizer_names.xml: ../../OSA/util/customizer_names.xml
CFG | Loading translate.ini: ../meshes/0SA/_0S/Translate/_english.ini
MAJ | Start-Up Complete...

----- CONFIG DOCUMENTS INCOMING -----
CFG | confix.xml loaded...
CFG | Booting InClient OSA script...
CFG | customizer_gfx.xml has not been found. This is an optional document and is not required...
CFG | customizer_equip.xml has not been found. This is an optional document and is not required...
CFG | customizer_names.xml has not been found. This is an optional document and is not required...
CFG | translate.xml has been loaded...
CFG | Loading esg_english.ini ../meshes/0SA/_0S/Translate/esg_english.ini
CFG | esg_translation.ini document has been found...
MAJ | OSA Boot-Up has been completed...

-------- BEGIN SCAN SCRIPT ------------
SCAN | Module Analysis: 1 module(s) installed...
Scan Complete. OSA_OStart event sent...
Plugin Analysis: 6 plugin(s) installed...
BINDS | 0 module(s) currently key bound...
Targeting log reset...
Actra entry made in Actro: 00000007
INCOMING TARGET: 00000007
00000007 has been added to the male list.
ID: 00000007
Targeting log reset...
Targeting log reset...
Targeting log reset...
Build myOSA library for: anim_1...
MyOSA undefined | Reply received. Generating list...
MyOSA undefined | Opening ../meshes/0SA/_MyOSA/anim_1/_declare.xml...
Build myOSA library for: anim_1...
MyOSA undefined | Reply received. Generating list...
MyOSA undefined | Opening ../meshes/0SA/_MyOSA/anim_1/_declare.xml...
Targeting log reset...
Loading Module.xml:../meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/module/module.xml
Loading Pandect.xml:../meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/pandect/pandect.xml
Actra entry made in Actro: 0007DcAA
INCOMING TARGET: 0007DcAA
0007DcAA has been added to the male list.
ID: 0007DcAA
0007DcAA is already in the target list.
Actra entry made in Actro: 000B1F96
INCOMING TARGET: 000B1F96
000B1F96 has been added to the male list.
ID: 000B1F96
000B1F96 is already in the target list.
00000007 is already in the target list.
CellScan data received...
Targeting log reset...
Targeting log reset...

Thanks for responding!  

The scenes are triggered by "Luxury Suites - Bathing Beauties", through a dialogue option.  The more I think of it, that's likely the cause.  Tomorrow I'll uninstall it and run yours with a single plugin.  Only reason I haven't tried that yet was that every crash required a hard reboot.  I actually haven't used the hotkey option yet; I need to see how that works.  (Or I'll try the hotkey in lieu of dialogue.)