OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Love the new update. I know you get this a lot but deserves to be said again. You have done great work CEO. Best framework IMO.

Have you been able to get body scaling down for the scenes? Had seen a config for it in OSA but didn't see nothing yet in that. Future update?

Anyways keep the great work!

Love the new update. I know you get this a lot but deserves to be said again. You have done great work CEO. Best framework IMO.

Have you been able to get body scaling down for the scenes? Had seen a config for it in OSA but didn't see nothing yet in that. Future update?

Anyways keep the great work!

Thanks a lot Hippeus,

One of the major things we worked on this time was trying to have scaling resolved for good, Migal came up with a fix that works 100% of the time but I had to modify it slightly to work with some other systems in OSA. It's either going to be very close to 100% scaling now and if not I just have to make some adjustments, waiting on more feedback to see if any reports come up. 

I think this is the one however 100% scaling accuracy 99% of the time, there's always the chance skyrim will do something weird sometimes when you start the scene.

My OSex Enderal People if you have time can you look over this guide before I publish it for the masses. Specifically is SkyUI still needed with the patch also mentioned, does step 1 have to be done? Did I miss anything else. Thank you for all your help and PM me if I missed anyone else that worked on this problem I skimmed a bunch of pages to try to find everyone.

tumblr_oce6rum3Sx1ubnr1mo8_r1_500.png

My OSex Enderal People if you have time can you look over this guide before I publish it for the masses. Specifically is SkyUI still needed with the patch also mentioned, does step 1 have to be done? Did I miss anything else. Thank you for all your help and PM me if I missed anyone else that worked on this problem I skimmed a bunch of pages to try to find everyone.

Step number 2 is not necessary and will break your game. The point of the mod on nexus is to install the parts of SkyUI that Osex references without installing all the other SkyUI stuff that breaks the edits Enderal has done to SkyUI.

I'm not sure about step one. I didn't have Osex installed before installing Enderal.

It might be worth it to mention that some NPCs will not work. The game will just remove your controls without starting a scene. It happens to me with Jasper and a few other random NPCs. No idea why.

Step number 2 is not necessary and will break your game. The point of the mod on nexus is to install the parts of SkyUI that Osex references without installing all the other SkyUI stuff that breaks the edits Enderal has done to SkyUI.

I'm not sure about step one. I didn't have Osex installed before installing Enderal.

It might be worth it to mention that some NPCs will not work. The game will just remove your controls without starting a scene. It happens to me with Jasper and a few other random NPCs. No idea why.

Thanks a lot talion makes sense, I've updated the guide.

I made a mistake by ending a scene prematurely, before redressing.. Now Mirabelle walks around the college in her boots... ONLY.. boots. Starting scenes with her and redressing her back still dont make her wear her robe back.

HALP!!!

That being said, the new button organization is easy to memorized.

Now all I need is orgasm scene :D .. And stop Mirabelle from her new streaking behaviour. Ancano is watching woman! Cover yourself!

I made a mistake by ending a scene prematurely, before redressing.. Now Mirabelle walks around the college in her boots... ONLY.. boots. Starting scenes with her and redressing her back still dont make her wear her robe back.

HALP!!!

Now all I need is orgasm scene :D .. And stop Mirabelle from her new streaking behaviour. Ancano is watching woman! Cover yourself!

Deane I believe when the actor unloads skyrim will force them to equip their default outfit so leaving the room they are in or maybe the area should reset her outfit.

HALP!!!

Umm try to open console, click on mirabelle and type in disable press enter then enable and press enter. I think that should redress her.

Two things, Firstly, just wow the mod you guys have made, speechless, seriously just brilliant I hope you guys n gals are able to go far with modding like this and not just make it on the side for free, I hope all your talent gets picked up, I truly do!

Secondly is sort of a two part? I've been waiting for this mod for ages, I don't like to do too many restarts in skyrim. Is your mod safe to be updated during a play through? Or is it not advised, also are the scenes identical with m/m or f/f just without the genitals etc. I remember reading way back that in f/f scenes there is no strap-on and one needs to be equipped before hand?

Good work! I have a few issues/questions:

- Sometimes the actors teleport to a nearby location shortly after beginning a scene, but the animations continue to play. No rhyme or reason found so far.

- I attempted to start a scene with a conjured dremora (from Apocalypse Spells) and nothing happened. The actors were correctly assigned but the button to start a scene didn't work.

- I know the wizard module was a beta that has been withdrawn. But since it will take a while before it is released, does anyone have a copy of that version lying around? :) I know it has issues, I just want to engage in some screenarchery.

Yeah this is good. The real only issue I ever had was the SkyUI. With that Widget, I have no issues other than random NPCs that don't work. Since Enderal just pretty much starts off Naked(Without mods) Uninstalling it beforehand shouldn't matter. As long as you make a New Profile in MO or NMM for Enderal you can just install all you mods normally.

Yeah this is good. The real only issue I ever had was the SkyUI. With that Widget, I have no issues other than random NPCs that don't work. Since Enderal just pretty much starts off Naked(Without mods) Uninstalling it beforehand shouldn't matter. As long as you make a New Profile in MO or NMM for Enderal you can just install all you mods normally.

You need activeeffects.swf from skyui, folder exported/widgets, I don't think it's in the fix of the nexus.

There's a special version of XPMSE for Enderal on Groovtama's Nexus page, with this note in the file description:

To get FNIS working with Enderal you need to extract "fnis_pipesmoking_list.txt" and "fnis_enderal_list.txt" from "Enderal - Meshes.bsa". I WILL NOT HELP YOU DO THAT, YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS FILE IS FOR TESTING ONLY!

Maybe that will fix the freezing NPCs issue. Haven't tried it myself, though.

Just downloaded using NMM but the .esm and .esp file isn't showing up in my plugins.  Is there something I should be doing that isn't in the instructions on your page?  I remember at some point seeing a more detailed installation instruction list on a thread but can't seem to find it again.  Any help would be appreciated.  

osex does not have an esm or esp only OSA, osex is just a bunch of data files

Right, but more to the point....I downloaded OSA and Osex following the instructions given and am not getting a .esp or .esm for anything.  So if OSA has one then it isn't showing up and I am not sure why.  The reason I am assuming that there should be one is because in the instructions it says to make sure that the esp/esm is activated.