OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I'm using OSex with Enderal, but I remember this being an issue I had in regular Skyrim too: Is there a way to stop OSex from turning my regular SoS schlong into a giant trunk? It gets so big that it clips through the female on many animations.

Been mentioned alot. Go to the in-game Osex settings, turn off Gentlemen Scaling.

Hello everybody, I followed this mod from it's creation till it's very long development, here in lover's lab.

But duty called, I had to work double shifts for a long time and I was not having the time to play games.

So now I'm back around, and boy, there are at least 200 pages to fill in, counting OSA post.

I installed OSA and OSEX yesterday. Both the versions available in the nexus.

At first I installed through Mod Organizer, so I couldn't make it work. Actors stood inside each other even though I updated FNIS.

Then I installed manually, and I could make it work through Amorous Adventure, in the first part of Camilla's quest that she takes you to the edge of Riverwood.

But I can't seem to start the mod through num 0 key anymore. Is that changed so I can't start it without some other event to trigger it? Is the key binding different to start the animation scene?

Sorry if this was overly discussed. I really am. But either I was too dumb for google to help me or it's some trouble/info that I couldn't find going back a few pages... and there are too many now.

OSA is meant to play endless modules now since it's a development framework so it modules can't come with keys prebound. It's up to the play if they want to bind a module to a key or not and what key to use.

To explain OSA is meant to play scenes like a library of enhanced animations, they can be thought of as moves that the player or and npc can do. There's 3 options to start a scene.

1. You can do nothing and have the OSA API trigger scenes that mod developers make like Amorous Adventures.

2. You can bind any OSA module to a key, for example you could assign OSex to num0 (You bind it by using the OSA main menu library)

3. You can manually start a scene from the library by selecting actors.

OSA is meant to play endless modules now since it's a development framework so it modules can't come with keys prebound. It's up to the play if they want to bind a module to a key or not and what key to use.

To explain OSA is meant to play scenes like a library of enhanced animations, they can be thought of as moves that the player or and npc can do. There's 3 options to start a scene.

1. You can do nothing and have the OSA API trigger scenes that mod developers make like Amorous Adventures.

2. You can bind any OSA module to a key, for example you could assign OSex to num0 (You bind it by using the OSA main menu library)

3. You can manually start a scene from the library by selecting actors.

Thank you CEO. You're very kind to reply this question probably over and over again.

I do need to figure out how to do that scene making thing.  Let players sit back and watch the love unfold.

I've got the choreograph in now but I got something else in the works too that we discussed. A kind of limiter tags  which I'll have soonish, I'm envisioning it like you would add a series of limiters if you wanted to block the player from doing things, say sex positions here. It would block out navigation to any scene tagged as such. So you could choreograph the beginning of the scene if you wanted to set the tone and then leave it in the hands of the player but they could be blocked out of certain scenes at that time, as the story unlocks more navigation options could open.

What's restricted would be entirely up to the papyrus modder, I'm just putting tags on scenes, and have the ability to say what tags the developer wants navigation to be locked out from.

This must have ben asked before and I'm sorry... Does the latest version of Osex has climax animations implemented? 

Thanks!

That feature hasn't been done yet.

Humm alright, was hoping that to have ben implemented by now.

The mod is just pure awesomeness, but to start something you can't "finish" gives me a sour aftertaste.

I do need to figure out how to do that scene making thing.  Let players sit back and watch the love unfold.

I've got the choreograph in now but I got something else in the works too that we discussed. A kind of limiter tags  which I'll have soonish, I'm envisioning it like you would add a series of limiters if you wanted to block the player from doing things, say sex positions here. It would block out navigation to any scene tagged as such. So you could choreograph the beginning of the scene if you wanted to set the tone and then leave it in the hands of the player but they could be blocked out of certain scenes at that time, as the story unlocks more navigation options could open.

What's restricted would be entirely up to the papyrus modder, I'm just putting tags on scenes, and have the ability to say what tags the developer wants navigation to be locked out from.

That sounds great!

I know your plate is over full, Ceo, and I would hate to add to it.  At the top of my personal OSex wish list though is orgasms. 

I say that not only as an OSex user who would love to have one, but as a potential scene-crafter who would like to end the scenes with a money shot. :cool:

Anyways, I've read they are in the works.  Thanks!

Well this hace already sayed 100000 times but thanks for your mod, i tried with amourous adventures and work JUST WONDERFULL the animations, the expresions all this mod is just professional work for kodlacks sake just epic... may i ask a question? is there a system implemented for cum? if it is implemented how you get it... i just cant figure it out yet geez :) btw thanks again for this mod

Thank you very much!

Orgasms are disabled until I finish the system, but they will start coming back at some point. People made fun of my cum spray effects because I don't know how to make spell effect animations so I had to reuse Chaurus spray. I've messaged Zaz and asked if I can use their spell effect resources but they are only on once every few months so we'll have to see if they come back. If not I'll figure something else out.

I'll buy that.

Why don't you simply have the boys do a dry orgasm?  I've never been into SexLab's glow-in-the-dark jizz suddenly appearing on the ladies faces/tits/thighs anyway.

I really would like the ladies to have some good screaming, bucking, back-clawing orgasms, though.

Keep up the good work!

fione is definitely getting some democracy ^^ can't wait for this one to be released...

Yep Fione has been working hard to liberate Skyrim!

Male x2 will be the first official plugin maybe around a week. I've been focusing on it a lot and working on the adding actor system so it's very polished and near complete, the rest are still coming just this one has my attention at the moment. I also have a bunch of new scenes for vanilla OSex done that I already showed a few pages back and those will be released most likely at the same time. Will be a pretty big update to OSex.

fione is definitely getting some democracy ^^ can't wait for this one to be released...

Yep Fione has been working hard to liberate Skyrim!

Malex2 will be the first official plugin maybe around a week. I've been focusing on it a lot and working on the adding actor system so it's very polished and near complete, the rest are still coming just this one has my attention at the moment. I also have a bunch of new scenes for vanilla OSex done that I already showed a few pages back and those will be released most likely at the same time. Will be a pretty big update to OSex.

Man I can't wait for that update. CEO you are a god or goddess of programming and animation.

That did it! Thank you very much! ♥

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE OSEX / OSA PROJECT: PLEASE HELP THIS PROJECT OUT WITH A VOTE FOR FILE OF THE MONTH ON NEXUS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/

Thought this month on Nexus was in the bag but one of the biggest heavy hitters of all time just showed up so I am asking fans of the OSex OSA project to please if you haven't give OSA a vote for file of the month.  The publicity already has been drawing a lot of attention to the project and I've had many people approach me so far with interest of developing so we will most likely be seeing more modules soon by others then myself but the more publicity the better. Please Vote for OSA on nexus for FOTM if you haven't yet to help this project out!

Which of the best body models work great with this? I have better males and CBBE which work fine but some of the animations like handjob, blowjob etc. don't really have the female 'touching' the partners penis. 

This is an amazing mod. 

I use custom unp-unpb variation meshes to animate around in my own game however pretty much any body will be fine unless it's very petitie or hyper thick. The issue of the hand location however doesn't depend much on hands but you might get better success with unp as I believe their hands and feet are in slightly different locations but I doubt they are that much off. Bodies must be at 100% weight for perfect alignment to work however.

Most likely what is happening in your case is a scaling bug that is in the current version. We have a fix done for this and it will be in the next release soon so I wouldn't change things around until you try on the next version to see if that fixes your scaling before you change bodies around.

Hey, I'm new to the site and I love this mod! But everytime I run it, I can't pull up the menu for scene changes. I've been doing it all manually without the menu hud. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like you might be on a prior version of OSex, this has been confusing a few users and today I moved the 1.06 legacy version to it's own nexus page so the 2 releases don't have conflicting or confusing information up. Make sure you are on 1.08 if you want the menus.

My only problem is that I can't seem to find some of the animations that I can see on the gifs, like when the male is holding the female's head druing BJ, or I saw a kneeling lotus animation. Is there a way to get to those animations, or these are just some examples which are not implemented yet?

Anything roughish, like that blowjob will be in the bad boys / girls plugins but I haven't officially released them yet. They used to be in earlier versions but I took them out for now. That kneeling lotus animation was removed but it got rebuilt into reverse cowgirl which you'll have next OSex patch.

How is the camera on this? I haven't touched Skyrim in a long time so I haven't had the chance to install this yet, and one of the things that always let me down was the lack of dynamism in the camera for sexlab. Characters just popped straight into a sex animation without any kind of transition. A professional smooth camera close up would be much appreciated, especially for oral sex scenes.

your screens from " Male x 2 " reminded me of a blog I followed ages ago.

it was called " the Misadventures of Mai " by a LL member named " Hellonow "   

Mai is how I have always wanted my character to look.  but I've never got anywhere near her level of sexy.

here she is, if peeps don't remember her.

post-752154-0-54413600-1472566191_thumb.jpg

maybe Hellonow will take advantage of the excellent features of OSA and OSEX . 

Mai could find herself in all sorts of sticky situations hehe!

Looking forward to it (when you figure out how to set it up). :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D