Customizing bust size for dummies?

Nixea

So, I quite like the mod Brideynas Fetish Girl, but I'm not into massive boobies. This isn't a problem for most of the gear there since the base slave like stuff has a number of reasonable breast sizes availabe for it, but the one with the rubber tights and gloves has only one massive size available, and sadly happens to be my favorite minus the excessive melons.

Since the base slave outfit without rubber gear is fairly similar in all but the rubber parts, I thought that maybe I could grab the one I don't like, remove the gargantuan tits and replace them with a more reasonable D cup choice, but I can only handle the most basic nifksope stuff and the body is a single mesh that I don't know how to manipulate by parts, thus I only end up deleting the whole body and leaving only the rubber gear behind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, but if there's a kind enough soul out there who can get it done then that'd be awesome.

Here's the link to said mod for convenience: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28813/?

I didn't have any specific upper body in mind, just something a bit more reasonable like a D or E cup size, which is already pretty large realistically speaking. I have all the respect for people who have a fetish for gargantuan boobs, but I can't handle them myself (no pun intended). But at this time I don't have the skills required, nor a lot of time to start learning.

I didn't have any specific upper body in mind, just something a bit more reasonable like a D or E cup size, which is already pretty large realistically speaking. I have all the respect for people who have a fetish for gargantuan boobs, but I can't handle them myself (no pun intended). But at this time I don't have the skills required, nor a lot of time to start learning.

Greetings.

I have the mod since a long time ( Brideyna Fetich Girl and the "Add-ons " ) but not installed , so i need the name of the nif file you wnt to convert from ... or the picture , sorry english isn't my native language and i cannot understand the model you're talking about.

In my opinion this mod only contain big booted  "stuffs " ... :°)

Cheers.

NB : Warning : do you already know that this mod is based on the " old Moving Breast system " ( by the way it's the one i prefer ...) and not the BBB ... but  that's not really  a big deal . But maybe you want to keep this moving Breast system too ?  So the Breast nodes are linked to the Feet and not to the OP1 ( or the OP 2 with or without the OP 3 node)

Warning 2 : if i convert it, i will do it for an " official" HGEC body, BBB + BButt ( if you don't want the BButt version, just let me know first ) not for a one from SetBody Realoded ... ( Sorry Movomo i don't use your mod actually nor the bodies , that's not only for the symetrical fact but more for the different rigging you used there - not the same as the own popularized by Corronera/Saaya   ) .

Cheers.

PS : D-cup but with which lower body ? The original one ( RAIAAR version 2 - the same as the one used by ClourWheel ...) or ...???

PPS : are you talking about this one ( picture 2)

post-239275-0-88001900-1440272924_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-43661700-1440274112_thumb.jpg

Hey, I didn't actually expect someone to do this so thanks. The specific mesh is BFGUHKLatex.nif, being a rare fetish item for Oblivion makes it appealing for me, but not the big boobs. I really had no idea it wasn't using BBB, but moving boobies aren't really important to me so I don't mind either way. And yeah, HGEC is fine and all I use. Not sure what BButt is though, moving butt? Movement or not is fine by me. Also, the original lower body is fine by me I guess. I just want more fetish like gear for Oblivion, which I find difficult to find (specially masks).

Hey, I didn't actually expect someone to do this so thanks. The specific mesh is BFGUHKLatex.nif, being a rare fetish item for Oblivion makes it appealing for me, but not the big boobs. I really had no idea it wasn't using BBB, but moving boobies aren't really important to me so I don't mind either way. And yeah, HGEC is fine and all I use. Not sure what BButt is though, moving butt? Movement or not is fine by me. Also, the original lower body is fine by me I guess. I just want more fetish like gear for Oblivion, which I find difficult to find (specially masks).

Greetings.

Ok, the second picture i 've posted is the BfgUHK ... so i think it's better to convert the latex version to this one first ( to get a full body inside the lower part ( it's already very close ) and after this reconvert the "full version " to to a D-cup ... maybe with keeping the same lower. I try try it later this afternooon ( it's 06 Am in my country and now it's great time to return to bed ... ) . 

The "latex version " is better because the other version ( BfgUHK) use the old feet , not the ones from Roberts .

I remember Saaya already convert something from the Brd Fetich mod ( not the whole mod ) and maybe he already  made a lower breast size version ... i'm not quiet sure of this, i 'll check my " Saaya's folder "  first .

Cheers.

I didn't have much time to get into answering and such yet, but the clothing converter thing got some remarkable results. On the BfgUHK, one of the first things I tried to do was pasting a smaller version of that outfit into the latex one but it had severe clipping on the legs.

I didn't have much time to get into answering and such yet, but the clothing converter thing got some remarkable results. On the BfgUHK, one of the first things I tried to do was pasting a smaller version of that outfit into the latex one but it had severe clipping on the legs.

Greetings.

Yes of course , if you copy ( copy branch with NifSkope)  the lower latex part on the BfgUHK. nif , you 'll get a " severe clipping " and that's why i was thinking it would be better to had the BfgUHK body to the latex version ( so a full body and not a cutted one ) before reconvert this one.

You're talking about the Gerra's Clothing tools so , i think you can use the " Mesh Rigger fonction to remove this clipping .

It's 16h20 in my country ( 04.20 PM ) and i 'll take a look on this meshe in a few minutes ( there are some "guess" in our home at this moment so , i cannot leave them alone ...) .

Cheers.

PS : (05.38 PM) I found in my "Saaya's folder" a H-cup BBB version but only for the BfgH.. version, not the "Latex" one. So if you try to use the Gerra 's Converter , i think it would be better to use the Saaya's H-cup version as base.

I'll see what i can do with it.

NB : there is also the original ( big booted ) BfgUHK in a BBB version converted in the Saaya's compilation :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34391

...scroll down to this file  ( i just made a copy/past from my ".rtf " document ):

---> " Brideynas Fetish Girl 2,890 unique downloads 3,730 downloads 2,888kb size H cup and UHKdownload with manager... or download manually3:52, 3 September 2010  "...

PPS ( 20h57  ... 08.57 PM) : i will not convert this mesh tonight , just because i'm not able to find a clen upperbody meshe version . . even the Brideyna original mesh isn't clean ( there are some distorsions between an "under the breasts - take a look inside the body from the top view ... some vertex were probably moved by accident ...) . So i need to fix these vertex first because i want to get a clen body version for futur convertions to others bodies ( GBEC, RKA , the one from Oldwolf58 an a new one i found some week ago ... ) .

I will take a look at the Sayya version, i think he didn't convert the original upperbody but just replaced this one with a Coronerra ( or his personnal version ... i must check this point too - becausse it's important to me to work with the same weighting/rigging everywhere to avoid "clippings " - that's why i cannot and don't want to use some meshes from Gerra/Movomo SetBody mod ... these meshes are clean, that's sure,  but too much in certain point of view  and not compatible with most of the older already converted HGEC outfits ... but that's another story .)

PPS ( 20h57  ... 08.57 PM) : i will not convert this mesh tonight , just because i'm not able to find a clen upperbody meshe version . . even the Brideyna original mesh isn't clean ( there are some distorsions between an "under the breasts - take a look inside the body from the top view ... some vertex were probably moved by accident ...) . So i need to fix these vertex first because i want to get a clen body version for futur convertions to others bodies ( GBEC, RKA , the one from Oldwolf58 an a new one i found some week ago ... ) .

I will take a look at the Sayya version, i think he didn't convert the original upperbody but just replaced this one with a Coronerra ( or his personnal version ... i must check this point too - becausse it's important to me to work with the same weighting/rigging everywhere to avoid "clippings " - that's why i cannot and don't want to use some meshes from Gerra/Movomo SetBody mod ... these meshes are clean, that's sure,  but too much in certain point of view  and not compatible with most of the older already converted HGEC outfits ... but that's another story .)

That sounds messy, I hope it's not too much trouble.

That sounds messy, I hope it's not too much trouble.

Greetings.

Hi Nixea.

Well i will just post a screenshot , with this one you 'll be able to better understand why i cannot and don't want to work with corrupted meshes ... i already got enought problems with the " bugged " Saaya's DMRA version ( sorry to say that but that's true ... and there , there was onle two vertex to move , one to the lfeft breast , and anther one because Saay'a used his own HGEC body and this one was already Symetrical ! ... ) .

If you take a look at all the different meshes ( not the HGEC ones , thes A,D and H-cup are not corrupted ) from Brideyna's mod , all the UHK version are corrupted ; you can see that nort only from the interior top view but also if you take a look under the breasts .

So there is there a hole under the right breast and a lot of "distortion" inside , the two breast are really not "symetrical here and once converted to a lower size , thes bugs are worse ... the worse model you can get in this case is on a AA top of course.

I'm in hurry this morning because i have a lot of things to do ... so i'll just post the screenshot and a nif , this one isn't corrupte and that's not a convertion .

I just use NifSkope with this mesh to add another upper body , a cutted lower part too and a resized the chain part .

But beaware this nif if unfinished , you need to run the mesh Rigger to add the Moving Breast effect there because this upperbody d'ont have any weighting ... ans that was just for a simple test sio i used a SPB body ... it's from the SPB Collection V1-8 , "Onegai" folder , OneBlue01.nif ... it's a low breast size but not one of the usual HGEC .

I need to add two " artificial " tits there to finish this model . So i think you can use it to create a template to an HGEC D-cup if you want .

NB ; the problem with the  "latex" part is because this is a lower LL modified body, so you will not be able to find a compatible full lower to put inside the "Latex" part ... so it's better as i already said to convert this one first to match another HGEC lower.

Cheers.

NB 2 ... remember : this mesh need to be converted ( use the mesh rigger to do so ) , the chain parts contain the Moving Breast effect ( Moving breast , not the BBB )  but not yet the upperbody mesh.

PS : if for some unknow reasons you desire the  converted nifs ( with the hole & bugs ) of the first screenshot, just ask ... by the way it's possible to repair them just with NifSkope  but to need to find the right vertex value first ( us the symetrical one to find it ...)  that's not so easy in this case because there is no one UHK upper body you can use as a " modder resource " .

Even the one supposed to be "a modder resource" in the Brideyna's mod is corrupted so ... maybe i'll need to use some Gerra/Movomo meshes finally .... :°)

PPS : ( today - 24-08-2015  à 18 h... or 2015-08-24 - 06 PM if you prefer ...) : in this post i was only talking about the upperbody 's "bugs" but there are also ther thing in the lower parts ... some bones are missing , especcially the toe bones .

So to work with this lower ( and " feet" ) you must add these bones first ( if you want to use the Gerra's Converter) .

I think it's better to recreate something close and clean , of course , to this model  : this breast size is something beetween the HGEC J & K-cup ... so i'll try to recreate this model using the HGEC K-Cup as model.

Last thing : do you know that nobody never tried to convert this whole mod to another body ... why ?

In my opinion it's just because experimented modders 've already seen these bugs and didn't want to work on and with these kind of  meshes. So that's just my personnal point of view , nothing else , and maybe i'm wrong.

If i can get somehing "clean " ( = something i'm "happy" with the convertion )  i 'll post it in this topic and i 'll send you a PM too.

post-239275-0-92584800-1440388392_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-04365400-1440388424_thumb.jpg

SPBbodyAndLatex.nif

Last thing : do you know that nobody never tried to convert this whole mod to another body ... why ?

In my opinion it's just because experimented modders 've already seen these bugs and didn't want to work on and with these kind of  meshes. So that's just my personnal point of view , nothing else , and maybe i'm wrong.

If i can get somehing "clean " ( = something i'm "happy" with the convertion )  i 'll post it in this topic and i 'll send you a PM too.

Wow, I had no idea this would get so troublesome. Wouldn't it be easier to just salvage the latex items and paste them on a body that works fine then? As I mentioned before, I just regret the lack of fetish items like these for Oblivion, I don't really have any personal reason to like the body used on that latex outfit (specially not the breasts).

Wow, I had no idea this would get so troublesome. Wouldn't it be easier to just salvage the latex items and paste them on a body that works fine then? As I mentioned before, I just regret the lack of fetish items like these for Oblivion, I don't really have any personal reason to like the body used on that latex outfit (specially not the breasts).

Greetings.

Well, if i'm focusing on these litlle bugs that's just because i want to use this convertions as base for other bodies , so i need i clean work .

In Movomo/Gerra SetBodyReloaded version 1-20 i found one upper , clean, but you must know that all the meshes in the SetBody Reloaded edition are symetrical ( ...and HGEC ... isn't symetrical in his native form , that's probably was a mystake, but every modders used these asymetrical bodies as base so there is a little "gap " - easyly  " corrected " by moving just one vertex ... but also the weight painting is different than most of the already converted outfit based on Corronera BBB ... and popularised by Saaya and Co .... so you cannot simply replace in an outfit a body with one from the SetBody Reloaded Edition without getting a "huge" clipping " . So you need to remove the " Weight painting first . )

Another important point you must keep in mind is about the lower body type : Corronera used a personnal modified lower ( nor only to match the "Robert's feet" ) and this one isn't compatible with HGEC/Exnem original Feet ... Naiflan , for exemple ,  uses  different lowers based on Coronerra version ...unfortunately , so before trying to convert something be carefull about this point , if you don't want to see a " gap/gape " between the ankle and the feet .

So it's very important to remind this point when you want to create a " template"  for the Gerra Converter .

In SetBody Reloaded , there are 2 versions of the lowers/feet ....

Now, for the  " lack of Fetich items " , i don't know , in my opinion there are enought , a  " Corset " in already a "Fetich " item in my point of view , not yours ?

All Cenobite's mods were a kind of " Fetich items " , isn't it . 

But there is a different between " Fetich" ( pubic hair for exemple ) an " SM " ... this Brideyna 's mod is a kind od SM mod , but that's just what i'm thinking ...

I'm interresting to repair the meshes of this whole mod ( and the "Add-on " - to replace the GUTs version with this body , HGEC LL and upper UHK )  .

Another possible  problem here is the moving breast system used : the breasts here are linked to the Feet node ( that's the way Wander Dryad create the first Moving Breast system , breast linked to the Feet or to the Toes ) , so if you remove some meshes of an moving breast based outfit , don't remove the nodes attached to breasts ( feet or toes ) ...

In other world if you don't want to keep this " old" Moving Breasts system, it's better to remove the weight painting first .

I like this " old" system ( in fact i prefer this one ) , but if you use the Fore's version of the Mur_Zik Sexywalk ( thank to them  for this animation ) you  'll probably not be able to see the difference at the first "view" , just because Fore version is both compatible- Moving Breast and BBB .

The Mur_Zik original version was MOvingBreast only. The bounce is different .

There are a very little number of meshes  ( using the Moving Breast  system  ) both compatible , so BBB & Moving Breast . I'm interresting to create that kind of model , both compatible , because i've started to mod for them many years ago , each NPC use his onw animation but some are only compatible with one of the boucing system .

Idem for the Oufits wearing by the NPCs.

I'm glad you opened this topic because i forgott i already used some part of this Brideyna's mod : the "badge" with the four letters " S L U T " ... in use it to recognize at the first view whet kind of upper outfit is used by a NPC : Gold for the Moving Breast system , Silver for the BBB one , and Red or Black for the oufits both compatible ( very rare)

If you don't understand what i wrote , take a look a the first screenshot of this link ( it's about the Samhain6 RKA body ...)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31612-rka-body/?do=findComment&comment=800508

Finally , i don't misunderstand , you're looking for the lower latex part in particular ? Right ?

It's not possible without a real 3D tool to cut the lower body part and the part that cover the feet , so don't forget to add the missing nodes to the feet there.

But i have another idea - a pervereted one - : you can use any lower body you want , change the texture ... and add there some cutted pubic/ vagina meshes ... this 'll look very " Fetich ... perverted in fact " .... :°)

Do you desire an example ? It's easy to do with all the "stuffs" you can find herer at LL ... Take a look at the GSB Compendium , there is there the best "vagina" mesh you can find , but with a little bit too much polygons in my taste .

Cheers.

PS : sorry i forgott these part of your answer " Wouldn't it be easier to just salvage the latex items and paste them on a body that works fine then? " ... yes of course this "latex" is just a modified  LL size lower body cutted an modified to use another texture , but i think it's better to juste use it with a cutted lower part , i'm affraid you will not be able to find a full lower body that match this LL size without some clipping . So it's better to just use a cutted lower body part.

PPS : another thing : about "fetichism" : what do you think about the GBEC body ? Isn't it the most "fetichist" ass you ever seen for Oblivion ?  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36394-unpk-oblivion/    ... it's our favorite body ( not only for me , but also for my son and my "boyfriend" ) ... iwant to convert this Brideyna's mod to this one ( but not only to this one )  , and that's why i need a very clean base, because this body isn't really an HGEC one ...

NB : by the way you 'll understand there what i was meaning when i was "talking"  about the difference between the original HGEC lowers ( and feet)  and the " Corronera based bodies....

PPPS : and what about the "Real High Heels" system ( from VipCxjs or Addk1k ) : it's also a kind of fetichism , right ? So take a look at the " YangYang's models too ...( they are not at the Nexus as i know )

Now, for the  " lack of Fetich items " , i don't know , in my opinion there are enought , a  " Corset " in already a "Fetich " item in my point of view , not yours ?

But there is a different between " Fetich" ( pubic hair for exemple ) an " SM " ... this Brideyna 's mod is a kind od SM mod , but that's just what i'm thinking ...

PPS : another thing : about "fetichism" : what do you think about the GBEC body ? Isn't it the most "fetichist" ass you ever seen for Oblivion ?  

PPPS : and what about the "Real High Heels" system ( from VipCxjs or Addk1k ) : it's also a kind of fetichism , right ? So take a look at the " YangYang's models too ...( they are not at the Nexus as i know )

By fetish gear, I mean what you'd call SM (but actually SM means sadomasochism, the act of giving/receiving pleasure from pain) and while corsets are indeed fetish (anything can be fetish, really), I mean things related to latex, bondage and D/s such as collars, cuffs catsuits, latex items with openings in the right places for sex, masks (rubber masks like the ones the mod includes or gas masks) and the like. It's basically kinky clothing.

Forgot to mention; Yes, what I personally want with this mod are the latex parts such as the open pants, the gloves, the harness and the collar. Because again, that's kinky clothing and I don't have much of that in my Oblivion.

I stumbled upon the Brideynas mod because I was looking for the source mod for the DMRA GUTS version, and incidentally I "discovered" the UHK body. I mean, it's always been there in my setbody installation, but I had never payed too much attention to it. And man, I like it. I am now using a tattoed version (the tatto mesh was copied from the ANB micro of the trainer addon). However, I do understand the concerns of the post author and wouldn't mind having different versions of this mod; one with smaller breasts would be perfect. I like where this is going.

What drives me crazy with this mod is the incompatibility with Open Cities. In my next Oblivion installation I think I will renounce to Open Cities for good, too many hassles and patches to keep track of... and too many innocent citizens slaughtered by bandits and brigands :lol:

I'm specializing in the console command

resurrect 1

By fetish gear, I mean what you'd call SM (but actually SM means sadomasochism, the act of giving/receiving pleasure from pain) and while corsets are indeed fetish (anything can be fetish, really), I mean things related to latex, bondage and D/s such as collars, cuffs catsuits, latex items with openings in the right places for sex, masks (rubber masks like the ones the mod includes or gas masks) and the like. It's basically kinky clothing.

Forgot to mention; Yes, what I personally want with this mod are the latex parts such as the open pants, the gloves, the harness and the collar. Because again, that's kinky clothing and I don't have much of that in my Oblivion.

Hi there.

Hi Nixea : Maybe you 'll be interrested by those links ( i found them from different topic here at LL - or most of the time by following the comments in these topics ...)  ...

1) SPB Suit2 DML :

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=000912   --->

http://up.mnty.net/img/up000912.7z

2) Keep Out ( Spicy Fox ) - sort of bandage clothing :

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=004883   ---> up004883.7z

3) DMPin lingerie  ( with real highheels, looks like a YangYang model )  Free to use :

http://up.mnty.net/?page=145&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop   --->

up002167.7z   and  up002166.7z

4) Milker ( i think it's the one from GSB modders , not quiet sure , but probably ) :

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=002509    ---->  up002509.7z

5) Exam table ; it's  something for Lovender and his teacher Doctoress maybe ... :°) ...:  so here it's a modern ( futurist table for SM, Bondage etc ... perfect for a mod like Duke City or probably a LAPF " specific" mod ( sorry i know nothing about the "specific" mods written to LAPF - i just use the LAPF Skeleton 1-6 but not always ...) : so it's a " modder's resource ".

http://up.mnty.net/?page=143&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop   --->

up002581.7z   

6) ...here it's a sort of hanging corpse - feminine of course ... as always , i would like to find something like that in "masculine" version ...:°)  -

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=002723   my rtf file isn't complete here so look at the 7z named " up002723.7z "

7) a "Helm" but there is an unusual mask here too , maybe you would like this sort of " Helm " :

http://up.mnty.net/?page=135&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop   --->

up002735.7z   ( http://up.mnty.net/img/up002735.7z   )

8) Are-you interrested by a " Dildo machine " ? :  " up002736.7z " there is also the blend file here.

9 ) "Hat" ... there is one "nazi" model too here ... :

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=002850    ---> up002850.7z

10)  this one is very special ; a " beer server" ... :

http://up.mnty.net/?page=117&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop   --->

up003111.7z   ... perfect in my opinion to match the Bideyna's mod ( the interior cell or an extension ) .

11) one of my prefered : Bravil Gallows . you can use  as is , but it's very easy to change the oufits here , hairs etc ... it's really a perverted model for perverts !   .... ;°) 

I use this own not only as container for the clothes weared by the model , but also as a multiple containers in only one nif ... i'll add some of these modified models here when i 'll share some GBEC converted outfits , LL version ( i think i'll not be allowed to post that kind of "perverted meshes " at the Nexus ... but that's another story.

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=003709   ---> up003709.7z

... take a look at the Bravil Gallos 2 too , there are more models there.

http://up.mnty.net/?page=70&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=003720   ---> up003720.7z

12) Another very special ( for perverts of course ) model : it's a human ( female , yes once again ) " préparée pour être cuite à la broche , comme les rats : "  ... soory i don't know how to write this in english ( i don't use any translator ) ...

..so it's a " Roast Human " :

http://up.mnty.net/?mode=edit&edit=004482   ---> up004482.zip

So enought for tonight , but take a look at the PSB's blogs too, there are some little " pearls" you can use there to create a "fetich" model.

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/

Cheers.

NB : i'll check this machine ( it's not the one i used these last months ) there are probably some older mods i can use to create a model as your wishes... Edhildil also done some " SM/Domina outfits ( DMRA of course ) ....

PS : the links i put here are the one when i got these file , but the order always change at this site , so look at the Upxxxxx.7z or zip to find the related mod. each time a picture or a file is added there , the number increase by one ( logic ???) so the link are only correct at a specific moment.

If you cannot find or if the file is no more alviable , i have them on this machine ...

PPS ; if you decide to use the " Bravil Gallows mod"  , change the hairs used by the different models there because most of them are " high polygons " so they use an unecessary amount of computer resources for ...nothing , the principal interrest of these models isn't the "hair" part ... or maybe for some Fetichist ... i suppose there is some hair " fetichists " too ...;°)

PPPS : did you already got the SPB's body harness mod ?

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/category8-1.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxcvxv669uqn827

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bxcvxv669uqn827/SMDR+017+Body+Harness.7z

...or the " Chain link ALT "   ( SMDR 024 Chain Link Alt ) ?

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-201409.html

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4m9qhymfnyzynl6/SMDR+024+Chain+Link+Alt.7z

https://www.mediafire.com/?4m9qhymfnyzynl6

I stumbled upon the Brideynas mod because I was looking for the source mod for the DMRA GUTS version, and incidentally I "discovered" the UHK body. I mean, it's always been there in my setbody installation, but I had never payed too much attention to it. And man, I like it. I am now using a tattoed version (the tatto mesh was copied from the ANB micro of the trainer addon). However, I do understand the concerns of the post author and wouldn't mind having different versions of this mod; one with smaller breasts would be perfect. I like where this is going.

What drives me crazy with this mod is the incompatibility with Open Cities. In my next Oblivion installation I think I will renounce to Open Cities for good, too many hassles and patches to keep track of... and too many innocent citizens slaughtered by bandits and brigands :lol:

I'm specializing in the console command

resurrect 1

Grretings.

Hi " Quiet" The Tail ...  du "calme" la queue ....;°) - "queue au sens de "pénis" bien entendû ...

Well if you read all the comments of this topic , you already know that the original Brideyna's model isn't very clean ... so dont use the upperbody part  to convert them to a lower breasts size ( or do it with a rezal 3 D tool but not with the Gerra6 's Converter ) .

In the Gerra/Movomo SetBody Reloded Edition there is a "new" ( = clean ) upper body , but as most ( = all in this case ) of the meshes from this mod ( and udated files/versions ) , the meshes are symetrical and use a specific weight painting ... so don't mix an outfit weighted from the Corronera  base (  from a Saaya's model for example ) with a body weighted by Movomo or you will probablly get a serious " clipping" ... and "clipping" isn't the right term in this case.

So it's necessary to remove the weight painting part from the outfit or from the Body ( why not both ) and re-weight paint the breast with Mesh Rigger ( or a 3 D tool ) .

I'm not a fan of the big " boobs" but these ones look well , much more realistic than a " DMRA ... that's sure.

I will post a nif soon ( i don't know wherei put it on my hard drives ) , it's a DM based body , and it looks well ( = realistic )  in my opinion. I'm not quiet sure if it's a new body or not but it's something done for ZKEC ... DMZKEC, something like this.

Cheers.

Hi , once again ...

@ Nixea : if you want to recreate something close the latex model with a lower breast size i have a simple solution ...  ( once again thanks to Saaya or Saaya's time for this ) : in the Saaya's Apacachii godess Store convertion  , there is the " Athena Chain " 's mod ... and this mod come in 3 different breast sizes.

And most of all , thes meshes are "SIP" ( separated In Piece ) , so only with the upperbody part .

So you can keep the modified Brideyna's lower part ( latex and feet )  and add one of the Athena upper ( with the chains ) ...

Better , if you used a model based on Corronera pre-weight painting ( most of them are based on Corronera)  to convert your first version ( non latex ) you can just copy/past ( copy branch / past branch of course ) the already converted chain ( if they don't perfectly match the breast size , just rescale them with NifSkope ...and don't forget to " Apply" your transformation ...that's a very important point .)

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33526/?

Of course you need to find a cutted lower body to put in the latex part but i think it's not a real deal to find that kind of cutted mesh.

Cheers.

PS ...and there is also a DM version ( Sexychain Double Melons Extra-33526 .7z ) ... so you have the choice between four different upper ( and breast ) sizes .

Pas mal , hein ?  .... ;°)

Hi , once again ...

@ Nixea : if you want to recreate something close the latex model with a lower breast size i have a simple solution ...  ( once again thanks to Saaya or Saaya's time for this ) : in the Saaya's Apacachii godess Store convertion  , there is the " Athena Chain " 's mod ... and this mod come in 3 different breast sizes.

And most of all , thes meshes are "SIP" ( separated In Piece ) , so only with the upperbody part .

So you can keep the modified Brideyna's lower part ( latex and feet )  and add one of the Athena upper ( with the chains ) ...

Better , if you used a model based on Corronera pre-weight painting ( most of them are based on Corronera)  to convert your first version ( non latex ) you can just copy/past ( copy branch / past branch of course ) the already converted chain ( if they don't perfectly match the breast size , just rescale them with NifSkope ...and don't forget to " Apply" your transformation ...that's a very important point .)

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33526/?

Of course you need to find a cutted lower body to put in the latex part but i think it's not a real deal to find that kind of cutted mesh.

Cheers.

PS ...and there is also a DM version ( Sexychain Double Melons Extra-33526 .7z ) ... so you have the choice between four different upper ( and breast ) sizes .

Pas mal , hein ?  .... ;°)

At this point I'd rather wait for your changes honestly. I don't know enough to make anything that's not very obviously patchwork like yet.

I'm not a fan of the big " boobs" but these ones look well , much more realistic than a " DMRA ... that's sure.

In game as in real life, I'm not particularly choosy when it comes to breast sizes and shapes. Let's just say I like variety in all things. My Oblivion characters use a wide range of bodies, and tiny A cups or the like are also welcome. :)

One must admit though, there are more than a few LAPF animations that definitely look better with medium-large sized breasts, namely H-Cup HGEC, DM or Manga. UHK already is crossing the limit (severe clipping) while smaller breasts leave gaps between actors.

P.S.

DMZKEC? Never heard before, should be awesome now that I think of it.

About gooboo's Oblivion UNPK lowerbody, is the waist seam DM or HGEC compatible, or is it unique and different from both?

In game as in real life, I'm not particularly choosy when it comes to breast sizes and shapes. Let's just say I like variety in all things. My Oblivion characters use a wide range of bodies, and tiny A cups or the like are also welcome. :)

One must admit though, there are more than a few LAPF animations that definitely look better with medium-large sized breasts, namely H-Cup HGEC, DM or Manga. UHK already is crossing the limit (severe clipping) while smaller breasts leave gaps between actors.

P.S.

DMZKEC? Never heard before, should be awesome now that I think of it.

About gooboo's Oblivion UNPK lowerbody, is the waist seam DM or HGEC compatible, or is it unique and different from both?

Grretings.

Quickly because i just saw a Fejeena's post too .

I don't use any LAPF mod, nor animations , so i think that with the original Brideyna's meshes you 'll get some distorsions because they were done for anothe " BBb system" : the " older" Moving breast system ( Wander Dryad ).

I'll post in a few minutes a nif file especially done for Nixea , i did it just to better explain what i 've in mind when i was talking about "another idea " ... so i just used a lower body ( changed the marerial to SkinLatex and the path to the "latex" version ) and i add there the Vagina from GSB Comendium mod ... the upper body is the Athena chain BBBizzed by Saaya for the Apachii Godess Sore and i replaced the shoes with OldWolf58 RealHighHeels (  from his Oblivion's Vanilla HighHeels mod ) , model Lc05 ( it uses the HH script )  the lower body in this model is also the one from GSB ... just to see how it looks in black.

So that's just a mix of different mesh, nothing was converted there. It's easy to replace the lower body with most of any HGEC " Standard " models.

The feet don't match the GSB modders lowerbody part , that because OldWolf58 used a Corronera lower as base model, so it's easy to replace the lower with a " Corronera based lower or to use the seam Mender to " mend these parts.

That's not my problem, i just did this model fo the example.

Last thing : the Skeleton is there, so the nif is ready to be used with an animation via NifSkope.

Cheers. ( i 'll  put the file in my next post to Nixea in a short moment .)

PS : DM ZKEC ( or maybe DMZ ) i remember it's something from someone named " Darigaz "  ( if i'm right ) but i loose the file somewhere on this machine .

Archived